[Drama 2012/13] Horse Doctor 마의 馬醫 马医

Guest yeohweping

Guest mydrama

Ever since the travesty that was Paradise Ranch. I don't trust any horse themed Kdrama.

I liked this actress in Surgeon Bong Dal Hee and in Queen Seonduk, but she is aging rapidly. I first noticed it in 49 Days. I hope she is all right.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TonboTomoe

Yay, so many good actors and actresses confirmed!  So excited to see So Eun in a hanbok, Lee Yo Won on dramaland again, Jo Seung Woo in a drama period, and how Jo Bo Ah fares with such good seniors and a fantastic writer-PD team.  Is the drama's title change to "Enchanted"?  I heard it referred to it once or twice.

Oh great! Now my Monday-Tuesday are pretty much sealed for at least until spring next year. I love both Hwang Jung Eum and Lee Yo Won, and their drama will be back-to-back on MBC, first Golden Time and then Horse Doctor will be the successor. Not to mention Kim Hee Sun in SBS Faith. :x
Hopefully Lee Sang Woo and Jo Bo Ah will be next to confirm, I also like them.

I always love Lee Byung Hoon"s directings, but Kim Yi Young's writings were  a hit-and-miss for me. She wrote Dong Yi and Lee San, and that two were my least liked works from director LBH. The premise and beginning were good, but then got so dragged that I got very bored in the middle, and I didn't enjoyed her characters (esp, female ones) as much as the ones from LBH's another writers (Dae Jang Geum, Huh Joon, Sangdo). I hope this time KYY will bring us something different and better, but if it's not, then I hope the actors-actresses can surpass the writing, add some more nuances and gravitas toward their characters. Especially LYW, she already had experience with another long sageuk Queen Seon Deok, and she was excellent there, so I hope she can.

A MBC's saeguk with this director, writer, and casts? Well, I can't help but have a high expectation.

Yay, so many good actors and actresses confirmed!  So excited to see So Eun in a hanbok, Lee Yo Won on dramaland again, Jo Seung Woo in a drama period, and how Jo Bo Ah fares with such good seniors and a fantastic writer-PD team.  Is the drama's title change to "Enchanted"?  I heard it referred to it once or twice.

New about Lee Yo Won confirmed

이요원의 소속사 티엔터테인먼트는 25일 "이요원이 '마의'의 출연을 확정지었다"고 전했다.

이요원이 맡은 여주인공 강지녕은 파란만장한 삶을 살아가는 의녀로 백광현(<U>조승우</U>)과 운명적인 만남을 갖게 된다.
의학에 관심이 많아 의술을 배우고자 <U>혜민서</U>에 의녀로 들어가는 조선시대의 진취적인 여성 역이다.

'마의(馬醫)'는 사극 명장 이병훈PD가 '이산', '동이'의 김이영 작가와 또 한 번 콤비로 나서기로 한 작품으로, 천민의 신분으로
마의에서 출발해 수의사로 명성을 얻고 이어 내의원 의관이 돼 어의에 이르게 되는 백광현(조승우)이라는 인물과 강지녕과의
의학과 애정을 통해 그 시대의 가치관과 역사성과 시대성을 보여주는 한방의학드라마이다.

이요원은 이 작품에 욕심을 갖는 이유에 대해 소속사를 통해 "'외과의사봉달희(이정선 극본, <U>김형식</U> 연출)'에서 봉달희 역할을 했고
 '<U>선덕여왕</U>(김영현 박상연 연출, <U>박홍균</U> 극본)'의 덕만역할을 통해 사극을 해봤다. '마의'의 강지녕은 이 두 개의 역할이 결합된 캐릭터이다.
새로운 캐릭터를 창조 한다는 도전에 많은 기대감과 고민을 가지고 있다"고 전했다.

최근 이요원은 방은진 감독의 '<U>완전한 사랑</U>' 촬영을 마치고 <U>강우석</U> 감독의 영화 '전설의 주먹' 여주인공으로 캐스팅 돼 촬영을 앞두고 있다.
'전설의주먹'을 마치는데로 '마의'의 촬영에 들어가며 2012년 가장 바쁜 여배우 반열에 오를 전망이다.

Yay. Woo hoo. Now the casting is looking better and better. Everyone is an actor is it's better at least we know we have the director, writer and main leads locked in.
Happier now. If anyone knows when it starts would be great.

yeay !! finally Lee Yo Won confirmed, so i'm positively will wacth this drama even maybe will be a long journey  >:) the casts and team seems great, hope the best for Horse Doctor.
Lee Yowon may have used hair extension or what? becoz women in Joseon era mostly have long hair, but her hair now is short  =))

Guest MsDanna2011

Wow let make this thread updated. For sure when the drama begins this will be the most visited forums (assuming) hehehe
e06_0604sp.gif

Yay. Woo hoo. Now the casting is looking better and better. Everyone is an actor is it's better at least we know we have the director, writer and main leads locked in.

Happier now. If anyone knows when it starts would be great.

Guest rintintintin

Okay, this is it! The queen is in.... What style she will portray this time? She will wearing hanbok there right? :) I can't wait....

Archived