[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ricecak3

I wonder what role Choe Tae Gon, the man who "saved" the Japenese on the train, will have in the upcoming episodes. He is surely working with the bomber on the train since they both winked at each other. I think he's trying to build a relationship with the Count/Countess planning to do something with them.
And I can just imagine Shunji after discovering Kang To as Gaksital pointing a gun at him with Mok Dan protecting him by staying in front of him and the gun....I expect some scene like that to happen

Guest vDrak

Just watched episode 8!

Han Chae Ah was amazingly attractive in that hot red dress!!!

Seems like Shunji will clash with Kang-to soon. On one side, he have to catch Bridal Mask because Bridal Mask killed his brother, on the other side Bridal Mask is like his love rival; since Mok Dan does nothing all day but inquires about him. So Shunji probably will get mad jealous!

I can tell that Kang-to is changing a bit? If you remember during the Police Office where Giojo was beating up that one dude who set fire to Kang-to house and then he keep on beating him, when Kang-to saw it; I think he was helping that poor dude out. He hit the dude to distract Giojo from beating him up anymore and made it seems like Kang-to was angry with that dude. I say this because Kang-to has already seen the dude who set fire to his house on the day he was outside the restaurant, so if he wanted revenge, he would beat him up there and then. There was no reason to display it in front of everyone at the Police Office, so in conclusion, he did it to help them. So they won't get beat anymore.

Imagine what Kang-to must feel like when Mok Dan said you bastard should of die, and let Bridal Mask live. It must've hurt a lot D:. They are so close, yet so far away.

I do really hope they give Mok Dan some better scripts and roles later on. Because right now, she's just like a cast-in character. All she does all day is trying to wait for the young master, or into hiding. I hope she doesn't do this throughout the entire series. Even Ueno Rie have some ambitions and is taking actions. So I hope they change that up.

On a side note. I would love to see Ueno Rie bodyguard have it all out with Kang-to. Scenes be epic.

This has been Bridal Mask!

Guest crazy lulu

i agree that viewers are too harsh on the character of mok dan. lee kangto is a jerk. how is she supposed to know what we know? and she can't help it if kangsan/gaksital saved her three times.

but from here on out, either her yearning for young master is going to get nauseating real fast or it'll be just right.

let's hope for the latter!

i'm glad we'll be seeing her dad again soon! i want the focus off of young master for a bit.

@idless me! I'm on board!! Kekeke
I've been trying to rationalise Shunji's change. Granted, he saw his brother die and his father cry but surely, he's level headed to think about what might have prompted Gaksital into killing his brother? After all Shunji went against his father so that means that he isn't totally blind to what his family is doing and he disagrees with them. 
I would have expected Shunji to investigate why Gaksital was after his brother. I always thought he was the guy who saw everyone as equals given the way the painted him to be in the first few episodes. This violent streak of Shunji's seems too abrupt. Perhaps someone has an explanation for it? :) 
@DDuk, I think it was!

It's sad to see Shunji changed to the dark side... :( such a pure and innocent person in the beginning! *sighs*

I like the scene where Shunji was riding the bike with KT at the back.. both crying.... that was sad. Poor KT, crying for all reasons, not just for his family...

@idless me! I'm on board!! Kekeke

I've been trying to rationalise Shunji's change. Granted, he saw his brother die and his father cry but surely, he's level headed to think about what might have prompted Gaksital into killing his brother? After all Shunji went against his father so that means that he isn't totally blind to what his family is doing and he disagrees with them. 

I would have expected Shunji to investigate why Gaksital was after his brother. I always thought he was the guy who saw everyone as equals given the way the painted him to be in the first few episodes. This violent streak of Shunji's seems too abrupt. Perhaps someone has an explanation for it? :) 
@DDuk, I think it was!

Ah by the way, was it that hard to recognize that the gold miner was actually Mok Dan father in camouflage? LOL...
I wonder what is the role of Kangto other friends... the lady singer and his wealthy friend at the cabaret. It will be interesting if one of them are actually freedom fighters eh.

Ah by the way, was it that hard to recognize that the gold miner was actually Mok Dan father in camouflage? LOL...

I wonder what is the role of Kangto other friends... the lady singer and his wealthy friend at the cabaret. It will be interesting if one of them are actually freedom fighters eh.

@idlesss, ahhh now it makes more sense. Thank you very much for your explanation :) 
Hahaha I knew it was Mok Dan's father right away!!!! 
Next week's episode seems like there will be more conflict! Is that even possible?!!??! 

Guest y101y

I feel like KT has no one on his side but I really hope MD will figure out soon KT=Young Master. Then they both can fight all the bad guys.

Guest alysanne

@y101y: Well, there's Abe...and his father's bodyguard, aka his version of Batman's Alfred. ;)
@idless:  Isn't the wealthy friend the son of the Count and Countess?  Maybe KT will eventually use them all to further his Gaksital goals.
@dduk: LOL. I wish they'd style it so that it'll be difficult for him to go back to the style with the bangs for a while, and I'd get to see that new hairstyle even if he's on 1N2D, like what happened when Tae-woong's hair was dyed.  ;)

I feel like KT has no one on his side but I really hope MD will figure out soon KT=Young Master. Then they both can fight all the bad guys.

I wish for the romance to start soon. I mean no outright love since there are still 16 episodes left, however, some sort of beginning for them, for instance Mok Dan getting a glimpse of Kang To's motivations and such. And I really want her to stop moping around the tree like it's some sacred pole that will grant all her wishes and serve her Gaksital under her very nose. She used to be such a kickass character in the first 2 episodes and I really miss that side of her.The state she is in right now I don't think she would be any help to Kang To and only would bring him more problems than help him.

Guest alysanne

I wish for the romance to start soon. I mean no outright love since there are still 16 episodes left, however, some sort of beginning for them, for instance Mok Dan getting a glimpse of Kang To's motivations and such. And I really want her to stop moping around the tree like it's some sacred pole that will grant all her wishes and serve her Gaksital under her very nose. She used to be such a kickass character in the first 2 episodes and I really miss that side of her.The state she is in right now I don't think she would be any help to Kang To and only would bring him more problems than help him.

@ briseis I guess Mok Dan's kind of in a funk right now since she thought Gaksital was killed. If you lived your life believing in a hero and he got killed, that would totally suck It would help if the actress playing her showed a bit more variations in her acting. She does well in heated scenes with Kangto but her emotional scenes have room for improvement. 
It would be pretty cool for Mok Dan to be Gaksital's side kick hehe. 
I wonder how Kangto is going to solve the problem of him appearing as Gaksital. Because if he's Gaksital, he won't be at the scene as Kangto. The preview for the next episode seems to suggest that Shunji will be suspicious of this. 

Archived