[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

A minor mistake that irked me in the episode today: I know that they were trying to show the audience that the officers were firing at the lake but it seems so unrealistic that water splash from the bullets would be that visible for them since they were so far away as well as that big.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluedelacour

7th episode

AGBNationwide: 

15,5%

(+0,5%) - 1st in this ranking in slot 21:55-23:10Seoul: 

16,5%

(+0,8%) - 1st

TNSNationwide: 

15,3%

(-0,2%) - 1stSeoul: 

15,5%

(-0,8%) - 1st

SBS Ghost - AGB: 

10,8% / 11,8%

; TNS:

12,7% / 14,9%

MBC I Do, I Do - AGB:

9,6% / 10,4%

; TNS:

8,2% / 9,4%

Guest flipz

am i the only one questioning who the heck discovered and brought kangto to hospital? the drama just showed a hand picking up the mask and somehow he somehow managed to get himself to some street and shunji just happens to see him and brought him to hospital??if it was their old bodyguard then he probably could've treated kangto like he did to kangsan? i am still o_O and questioning it~

Guest sunshine4ever

FULL RATINGS

7th episode

AGBNationwide: 

15,5%

(+0,5%) - 1st in this ranking in slot 21:55-23:10Seoul: 

16,5%

(+0,8%) - 1st

TNSNationwide: 

15,3%

(-0,2%) - 1stSeoul: 

15,5%

(-0,8%) - 1st

SBS Ghost - AGB: 

10,8% / 11,8%

; TNS:

12,7% / 14,9%

MBC I Do, I Do - AGB:

9,6% / 10,4%

; TNS:

8,2% / 9,4%

Guest ricecak3

I got a question, why did Kang To work for the Japanese police? Was it ever mentioned in the drama why?

Guest sunshine4ever

I got a question, why did Kang To work for the Japanese police? Was it ever mentioned in the drama why?

Guest bluedelacour

I'm happy that Gaksital is 1st besides all the nonsense saying that this episode was just crying to all that ppl with respect I'm telling you.... WTH r u talking about? for not using the other letter 
I mean how you wouldnt cry if ur mom passed away... that your "non-idiot" brother died too... the worst you killed ur brother.... remembering ALL the fights he had with bro not knowing his true identityBesides that in seeking revenge you killed ur best friend's hyung... and besides that you see with your own eyes that ur friend is suffering because of that death that besides kenji was an a**hole ... Shunji still loved him... not only that cause I think Kang To can feel in some way how his own bro felt since KT was an a**hole by his own ... he even hit his own bro in front of all ppl... so he can make some connection
so dont get me wrong but right now I can understand in some way why KT will be Gaksital to fulfill the role his bro left... not because he wanted to... maybe... but because because of Kang To Kang San couldnt end it 
So maybe KT isnt it doing by himself instead is the last thing he can do for his bro cause he died trying to do it and KT in some way stopped him
ok sorry for my terrible english xP not my native language 
so I'm waiting for ep 8 yeah XDDD

oh my gooooosh

i'm still watching today's episode i was AGAIN in my grandma's house so i couldn't watch it until now..anyway

that scene when KT was in the market and he saw the kids that KS was playing with..it was such a damn sad scene..when they ran away from him but there was a little boy who didn't..he looked into KT's eyes and said "I'm not afraid of you ahjusshi..because our captain said that you are not a bad person..but ahjusshi" then tears start to come from his eyes " where is our captain" ohhhhhhhhhhh my god..i'm crying a river now..i don't blame the people for throwing all that things into KT..he was such an a** before..poor him..i really wanted to give him a hug..

and gosh that scene when SJ came and take him and told him "if Gaskital is still a life..what should i do then KT..my father who i always thought that he doesn't have blood or tears..i saw him crying today" ohhhhhhhhhhhhh  when they cried together..i cried my heart out..SJ..you are a poor man too..i'm sure that they will force him to join the army ..and he will join them just to protect MD..awwwwwwww

now what should i do...?!!!!!! i think i'm obsessed by this drama..>__________<

BRB

Guest alysanne

@ricecak3: I think it was established in the 1st two eps. He needs the money to support his mom and to be able to have Kang-san treated.

Guest ricecak3

in the preview for episode 8, SJ said he'll give up on MD, and im soo hoping MD gets more scenes with KT because  their interactions are so limited 

Guest vDrak

Just watch episode 7!

Lots of tears and emotional moments again!

It was like episode 6, they get everything done in 1 go and didn't drag on. What Kang-to did, choosing to become Bridal Mask and continuing his brother's legacy, finished in one episode would take other drama 2-3 episodes for the person to just make a decision. It's a 24 episodes drama, so I don't really mind if they portrait these scenes bit by bit. At the very least they get to the point.

Glad to see Ueno Rie having more parts. Now we can see what she's capable of (sort of) haha.

I am so sorry for the way that Shunji's brother died so suddenly like that. However, I do believe that you reap what you sow. His brother was so ruthless and trying to kill KT's mother and even have people go and burn their houses down. Such a bad sin, and he died because of what he did.

@sunshine4ever, I think KBS is taking revenge for MBC's taking up 1st place during The Moon that Embraces the Sun lol!!!! Yay to Bridal Mask taking 1st :D AND!! You were thinking what I was thinking too!! That actually Kangto is a very naive boy whereas Shunji isn't but they look otherwise. Poor Kangto ya, did you really expect to be treated the same as the Japanese when you are Korean? Even in democracies this doesn't always happen, what more an imperialist system. Poor baby :( 
I think/hope Shunji finds out about Kangto being Gaksital soon. Surely, Kangto's fighting style would be a dead give away and Shunji knows how Kangto fights. That is unless Kangto changes his fighting style as Gaksital. 

Ahhh I like this Rie, she's smart and quick on the uptake. But no getting near Kangto! 
KANGTO YA!!! Keep your lips pure! Only Boon Yi can have them! 
@flipz, I think it was BG who saved Kangto. BG cannot have his identity exposed because that would put Kangto in danger if the connection between them is found out. The next best thing BG could do is to make sure Kangto was found and brought to the hospital to be treated. 

Guest flipz

Some question... did Shunji manage to shoot Gaksital, or the horse, which eventually caused him to fall off the cliff? Because when Kangto was sent to hospital, wouldn't they got suspicious if he have shot wound? I think he was injured from the fall and drowning, that's why Baek Gun left him on the street (after administering ancient CPR lol).

Some question... did Shunji manage to shoot Gaksital, or the horse, which eventually caused him to fall off the cliff? Because when Kangto was sent to hospital, wouldn't they got suspicious if he have shot wound? I think he was injured from the fall and drowning, that's why Baek Gun left him on the street (after administering ancient CPR lol).

Guest alysanne

@sunshine4ever @mojobobo: LOL at the KBS revenge over Moon/Sun! Hahahahaha! But then again, how can it NOT be number one at the time? ;)

From Dramabeans --> Shunji: “If only Gaksital were captured sooner, that wouldn’t have happend to my brother, your mother and Kang-san hyung. If only you were at home instead of chasing him! How could Koreans have done such a thing?” 
SIGH I think Kangto is asking himself how could Japanese have done such a thing to his family AND how he as a Korean did what he did to his family =X

Archived