[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Guest y101y

@briseis I agree with u on MD showing an awesome kickass character the first few episodes. Although MD hasnt done that lately. It is exactly what I want to see her do with KT taking on the bad guys when she does find out Gaksital=KT=Young Master. I want some more MD kickass!!!

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flipz

Hahaha, the kiss scene. KT was trying to just play suave and smooth with all the ladies, kind of like Sherlock Holmes. He plays mind games with Rei's small talk and she fires right back with something he didn't expect. Her lips! His facial expression said it all. He was mind****ed lol.

I think I'm going to love this couple. MD is not going to find out for like 8 episodes so I hope they put way more KT/Rei scenes beforehand as they build their relationship(aka Rei head over heels, KT taking advantage of her).

What do you guys think would be a more interesting plot development, because it's almost a guarantee Rei will eventually find out who Gaksital is.
1) Rei find out about KT and her love causes her to become a double agent who acts according to Gaksital.
2) Rei finds out about KT and his past, gets jealous of MD and hates them both, and sends that bad*** swordsman bodyguard on a manhunt.

Not like it's going to happen soon, but her character is a wildcard, which is awesome because I like surprises.

@flipz I think the second scenario is more likely hahaha!!! Rei has deep hatred for the koreans so it would be very difficult to convince people that she loves Kangto deep enough to change and become a double agent. She didn't put up with the training for nothing. 

Guest sunshine4ever

Am I the only one who doesn't really care for the Mokdan and Kangto love line?

I mean if it's there great... but I don't see how that is the main storyline to this show.

Revenge, politics, occupation, justice is what I would think of before love line for this drama.

I just hope that they don't thrust the mokdan and kangto story line. If they are going to make a love line story plot I hope it progresses steadily.

@

briseis

I guess Mok Dan's kind of in a funk right now since she thought Gaksital was killed. If you lived your life believing in a hero and he got killed, that would totally suck It would help if the actress playing her showed a bit more variations in her acting. She does well in heated scenes with Kangto but her emotional scenes have room for improvement. 

It would be pretty cool for Mok Dan to be Gaksital's side kick hehe. 

I wonder how Kangto is going to solve the problem of him appearing as Gaksital. Because if he's Gaksital, he won't be at the scene as Kangto. The preview for the next episode seems to suggest that Shunji will be suspicious of this. 

Well, this scenario may or may not happen.

BUT I'm sure if Mok Dan points a gun at Kangto, Shunji will put himself in front of him. At this stage, I don't want Shunji to have a bad ending (though I did foresee him dying to save Kangto/Mok Dan). So please writer-nim, don't go that route!

@idless said:

"Well, our dear Kangto/Sato Hiroshi can always recruit Baek Gun as be his Gaksital double. But the poor servant will need to shave his glorious beard hahaha"

I think it quite improbable because if I've noticed it correctly Baek Gun's left hand was cut at his wrist so everyone would noticed he's not the real Gaksital.

Guest aondb

At this point I'm not hoping for romance between Kangto and Mok Dan yet, I'm just really hoping they'd have more "interaction" with on another. I mean really, in the past two episodes I think they only met each other face to face once, and that was for Mok Dan to tell Kangto to go die basically (lol)... I wouldn't even mind it if she keeps hating him for now, but it'd be nice for them to just talk more, just so that Mok Dan will even be more mindf***ed later when she finds out Kangto is Gaksital as well as her first love.

Guest icegonzales

At this point I'm not hoping for romance between Kangto and Mok Dan yet, I'm just really hoping they'd have more "interaction" with on another. I mean really, in the past two episodes I think they only met each other face to face once, and that was for Mok Dan to tell Kangto to go die basically (lol)... I wouldn't even mind it if she keeps hating him for now, but it'd be nice for them to just talk more, just so that Mok Dan will even be more mindf***ed later when she finds out Kangto is Gaksital as well as her first love.

Guest sunshine4ever

@ icegonzales I don't think Shunji will die soon...simply because how will that works if this series is 24 episodes? I think he'll prolong for a while until maybe even at the end. Anyway, I really don't expect a happy ending for this series from where it is going. So much bloodshed and killings from the past episodes.I just hope it's not going to be as tragic as Damo.

Oh, yeah, I think KT is trying to make the President (was that the president?) of the bank clear the wrong rumors about Bridal Mask by scaring him. It'll be more interesting. :) I think some of you mentioned about KT imitating Bridal Mask, I think he'll learn everything about Bridal Mask including all the marks and everything. I just like how he made Kumurai Taro thinks there are more people with Bridal Mask to cover up his acts. Which was great.

Bridalmask06.jpg
Bridalmask05.jpg
Bridalmask04.jpg
Bridalmask03.jpg
Bridalmask02.jpg
Bridalmask01.jpg
Credit shown on the pictures & kst.vn

YIPEE, finally get my pictures to work. I hope they show up. :)

-edit-

Hahaha, the kiss scene. KT was trying to just play suave and smooth with all the ladies, kind of like Sherlock Holmes. He plays mind games with Rei's small talk and she fires right back with something he didn't expect. Her lips! His facial expression said it all. He was mind****ed lol.

I think I'm going to love this couple. MD is not going to find out for like 8 episodes so I hope they put way more KT/Rei scenes beforehand as they build their relationship(aka Rei head over heels, KT taking advantage of her).

What do you guys think would be a more interesting plot development, because it's almost a guarantee Rei will eventually find out who Gaksital is.

1) Rei find out about KT and her love causes her to become a double agent who acts according to Gaksital.

2) Rei finds out about KT and his past, gets jealous of MD and hates them both, and sends that bad*** swordsman bodyguard on a manhunt.

Not like it's going to happen soon, but her character is a wildcard, which is awesome because I like surprises.

Guest bluedelacour

A random question the kid who plays young Kang To is the same kid in the drama Gumiho: Tale of the Fox's child? one of the evil young masters jus twanted to be sure sometiems I confussed actors =(
Have a good weekend ^^

OK. Jin Se Yun's acting is definitely weak, but she's a rookie so I think people should be too harsh on her. In reality it's really hard to portray a character with so little development. What else can she do when the writers don't give her any role?Also, the MD-KT romance needs to start ASAP because watch, when they're heading toward the end, they will rush the ending. There's so much potential and chemistry between Joo Won and JSY, I'd be disappointed if they finally randomly get together JUST LIKE THAT in like, episode 23.I definitely like Shunji. His friend betrayed him, his first and only love cruelly rejected him, WHO WOULD NOT TURN EVIL?I like this drama because of the plot and the romance/chemistry between the actors, without the little sub-plot MD-KT, I dont think the drama would be as good anymore. I AM HOPING REALLY MY FINGLES TOES AND HEART for more KT-MD scenes. It looks like she won't be in ep 9 a lot.

Archived