[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Where is this official twitter!??! I want to know!!
With all the story lines going on, I'm pretty sure we can make up the extra episodes comfortably without being draggy. *Ahem, maybe a gratuitous Lee Kangto shower scene, ahem. Cough. Cough.* 

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kaeruchan

oh oh! an extension? I'm not that big fan of the word 'extension' but this time, the announcement comes quite early..so I hope the production team can pull the extension if it ever happen~

haha...this is quite spoilerish, but...
we already got MD's bath tub scene and KT's shaving scene (LOL that was hot!), and I saw a news about Rie's rose bath scene in the upcoming episode..so I predict we'll see Shunji's in the nearest time :P

oh, another news...4MEN will release the OST Part 2 for Bridal Mask tomorrow! yeayy!

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=388058&year=2012

image_readtop_2012_388058_13406958766701

MD looks happy in Shunji's embrace...haha!

tomorrow is GAKSITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL day~ weeeee~

@nenechanchan @sunshine4ever Dramawiki lists Jin Se Yeon's heigt as 167cm. That's not too short. It's just that woori Joo Wonie is super tall at 185cm lol!! Even I would look short next to time. 
Actually, if you think about it. Uee is 173cm and she was still a good half a head shorter than him in Ojakyo Brothers XD

Guest sunshine4ever

I just curious, how is mokdan find her knife at the sea?

did kang to take her knife during MD was in hospital?

Guest -quiescent

@kaeru-chan thank you for the news! AWESOME! I loveee 4MEN, gorgeous voices <3

LESS THAN 24 HOURS LEFT GUYSSS!!!

:)>- <- this emoticon reminds me of that Joowon, Seyeon photo doing the V sign haha

Guest icegonzales

@sunshine4ever - thanks for the really good HQ caps. How come that scowl fits KT very well. I jut want to smoothen it out with my fingers. LOL 

-edit-

Thanks for the preview of episode 9

endeavor.

! I wonder if BM will see MD's blood written message of her name on the tree or only Shunji see it for episode 9? 

laydeebutterfly said
@mrdimples do you have the original korean entry?? if you have,can you please share?
sorry, I can't find the original entry. I tried to google but to no avail. I always get my information on baidu and this particular one didnt have a korean address link. 
Today, I saw  another message by Joowon very similar to this, relayed at the end of an interview he gave, I think to his fans on Daum Cafe. I translated the whole interview and post it on Softy's blog at Cadence under OBsessions 4(see header). A member also uploaded a YT clip of it, I think she is also a soompi member but I can't recognise cuz she use a different profile name. 
He is very sweet in the interview as usual. And he appears to have change his hairstyle in Bridal Mask. Now he looks more like Jun Matsumoto. Check that video out if you haven't seen it. 

Guest sunshine4ever

laydeebutterfly said
@mrdimples do you have the original korean entry?? if you have,can you please share?
sorry, I can't find the original entry. I tried to google but to no avail. I always get my information on baidu and this particular one didnt have a korean address link. 
Today, I saw  another message by Joowon very similar to this, relayed at the end of an interview he gave, I think to his fans on Daum Cafe. I translated the whole interview and post it on Softy's blog at Cadence under OBsessions 4(see header). A member also uploaded a YT clip of it, I think she is also a soompi member but I can't recognise cuz she use a different profile name. 
He is very sweet in the interview as usual. And he appears to have change his hairstyle in Bridal Mask. Now he looks more like Jun Matsumoto. Check that video out if you haven't seen it. 

Guest JenA313

uaaaaa, why does KT has steamier scene with Rie and MD has more scenes with Shunji??? It should be the other way around!!! I'm worried the writer might shuffle the coupling in the drama, I mean, if they could have their hero KILLED his own beloved brother (albeit unknowingly), what is impossible anymore? *bite nails*
It's quite far-fetched but I am sooooo desperate for the MD-KT loveline to get going in earnest so I have this thought.

Thanks @sunshine4ever for the videos.
Kiss BTS... LOL, Rie hair keep stuck at Kang To's eyebrow, therefore they keep re-shooting the scene.
Now, when are we getting OST for KT-SJ bromance?
@mojobobo
Be positive, sure there's another bath scene for our male lead(s) coming soon. What's a K-drama without gratuitous shower/bath scene of male lead lost in thought/brooding?  

Guest CatyRae

Sooo excited for tomorrow! I swear i re watched Bridal Mask like 5 times in the past few days! :) Hopefully there's Kang to-Mok Dan scenes!!  

Archived