[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shin Hyun Joon Departs From ‘Bridal Mask’

lyra ~ sorry for cutting your post ~ this really makes me SAD . . . i love him being Hyung to Kang To . . . but, i know this kind of crazy era they live in SACRIFICES must be made in order for a better world - and in this instance a better HERO

Thanks for the article above :D 
I'm kind of sad that SHJ has to die so early in the drama. He's one actor I would try to keep for as long as possible but I guess for this story, Kangsan has to leave. 
Tomorrow's Wednesday friends! :) I can't wait to see Kangto become Gaksital!!!

Guest flipz

One more day!

What I find so intriguing about this story is that the main protagonist and antagonist are not truely good nor evil(at this point). KT is an anti-hero, and Shunji is becoming the anti-villain. KT is too corrupt to be a hero like his brother(we could also argue KS was an anti-hero), and Shunji is too compassionate and soft to be as evil as his brother or father. Usually, we have a true villain as the main antagonist in an action, but I find this utterly refreshing. I doubt either will be able to completely shift to purely good or evil, even at the transformation they are both going through.

I may be jumping the gun here(since Rei and KT haven't formally met), but who do guys think will find out about KT's true identity first, MD or Rei? I was thinking about this and realized how one finding out before the other can dramatically change the complexion of this story.

Any guesses if the Rei/KT pairing will be a completely one-sided love or will KT grow any feelings her?

O.M.G. Those new pics 8-} :x ;;) WooooW, KT looks soo dashing & cool B-) My guess is that they changed his hairstyle so he would look different from Gaksital with his bangs, but also because a lot of people said that KT's previous hairstyle looked too modern and it messed up the historical 30s' feeling that the drama is supposed to give out. Though, if I'm to be honest, I do prefer his ep 1-6 hairstyle :)

Am I the only one who's close to counting hours left till ep 7? :D

Guest Starlitelet

One more day!

What I find so intriguing about this story is that the main protagonist and antagonist are not truely good nor evil(at this point). KT is an anti-hero, and Shunji is becoming the anti-villain. KT is too corrupt to be a hero like his brother(we could also argue KS was an anti-hero), and Shunji is too compassionate and soft to be as evil as his brother or father. Usually, we have a true villain as the main antagonist in an action, but I find this utterly refreshing. I doubt either will be able to completely shift to purely good or evil, even at the transformation they are both going through.

I may be jumping the gun here(since Rei and KT haven't formally met), but who do guys think will find out about KT's true identity first, MD or Rei? I was thinking about this and realized how one finding out before the other can dramatically change the complexion of this story.

Any guesses if the Rei/KT pairing will be a completely one-sided love or will KT grow any feelings her?

@lyra_brillantez

can I just say thank you for that pic?...  THEM ARMSSSS
I knew the boy had a six pack but dannnggg that baby face and that boddyyy LOL...
and OH MAN those suits look soo great! nicely cut and fitted! LOVE IT!
ok it's 9am here too early for spazzing ... 

AISH!

Guest -quiescent

Joowon looking mightyyy fine in the new stills ;) Hot stuff! He's SO looking the part now with his fringe swooped up!

Gahhh cannot wait for tomorrow! I finish at 1.20pm and the episode would air at 1.55pm here in London :( I don't know if I can get home that quick! Ughhh

@

lyra_brillantez

can I just say thank you for that pic?...  THEM ARMSSSS
I knew the boy had a six pack but dannnggg that baby face and that boddyyy LOL...
and OH MAN those suits look soo great! nicely cut and fitted! LOVE IT!
ok it's 9am here too early for spazzing ... 

AISH!

Archived