[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest poh2408

oMG KangSan is dead...totally big blow for Kangto. Both his family members died in a night. I know its evil of me. But I'm kinda satisfied that KT finally gets to be bridal mask.

Can't wait for Kang To to become Gaksital!!!

YAY! Kang To is rocking Gaksital!!!! But why did the bestfriends have to fight right at the beginning of Kang To being Gaksital!? It breaks my heart! Where's the bromance? 

KT (in Gaksital costume) is making Kenji a punching bag... Kenji dies by a fatal blow... Shunji sees then KT and Shunji fights... END

Joo won is doing most of the stunts... I'm happy.

And oh the love triangle is in full throtlle now... KT has a new hairstyle when he's wearing the imperial police uniform.

Now I'm more interested in what's his reason for becoming Gaksital... what drives him, etc? I mean he can wear that just with the thought of avenging his family's death... but will he have the same ideals as his family?

EPIC TRAGEDY!!!!!!
Poor Kangto... gosh I hate that stupid villager boy! Should've beaten him to death in episode 3.
Now Shunji is also on the path of no return, after seeing Gaksital killing his brother in front of him

I would have lost my mind if I'm in Kangto shoes... perhaps even massacring the entire village and police station in my rage. AH so sad!!!!!  

YES. It has happened. KT is Gaksital :-bd And as expected 1st on his list was Kenji. I'm not an evil person, but I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed the way KT aka Gaksital killed him. There were no guns no nothing, just pure handiwork >:/ GOOOO Kang To, oh great God of badassness ^:)^
Otherwise this ep just shattered my heart into million pieces =(( My eyes are still probably red from all the crying. This ep just flew by. And the first 30 or so minutes were soo painful you can't even imagine if you've not seen the ep yet. Joo Won delivered a superb performance. AGAIN! His & Shin Hyun Joon's scene, and after that how he finds his mother. Guys, in one night KT lost EVERYTHING! He now only has his vengeance and Mok Dan  :( He has a long road ahead of him now. And it will be full of pain, tears, loss, but hopefully it will all end well & he and Mok Dan will be able to happily "drive into the sunset". After all the suffering, this drama just NEEDS to end on a positive note aka KT & MD must survive! I won't accept anything else! :((

KANG TO, HWAITING!!!!! :-bd

P.S - KT entrance as Gaksital was EPIC!

Guest -quiescent

OMGGGG! IM BAWLING LIKE AN IDIOT! I swear my heart fell several times this episode! Emotional rollercoaster, I don't know what to say. I'll post on what I thought of the episode when my brain is functioning properly because I can't find the words right now!

Guest Starlitelet

Oooohhhh....first comment here. 
@Starlitelet. I absolutely agree with you how fantastic Joowon is. I have watched both Baker King and OB and am totally his fan. The thing about his acting is that you can watch and rewatch and discover the amazing things he does in each scene. You can actually see and feel along with him as his expression changes. In addition to all those you mentioned, that sudden change in his face when MD mentioned the circus, I was like "how do you do that?!?" 
I am still waiting for the answer to my question: " Who can better play the role of K than Joowon?" to the detractors. Except for those who agree, I haven't gotten any answer yet, we shall see. 

Guest nauna

Oh no, my crackpot theory ended up being not so crackpot after all! The only thing I missed was that it was KT as Gaskital, not KS, that killed Kenji. Poor KT and poor S too. This is where there paths truly diverge. Too much tugging on my heartstrings today. =((

Guest poh2408

I knew it...i know kenji is going to die and Shunji will be pressured by daddy to kill bridal mask..Guess it will be a turning point for shunji as well. I guess he will fire up once he learn that mokdan likes bridal mask which is kangto.

Frankly, I'm completely stunned. What an episode! What a drama! This must be the most exciting and thrilling episode of asian drama I've seen in years, maybe ever. It was so packed with emotions, action, shocking turn of events! My God what a richard simmons up life Kang To lives: he unknowingly commits fratricide to protect the murderer of his mother whom his brother wants to revenge in that very moment and then takes his own revenge by killing Kenji by HIS OWN HANDS literally!!! (that was just an amazing sequence) who is the brother of his best friend who just arrrives in time to watch the murder of his own brother with his very own eyes (I don't believe I've just written this) !!!  @-) :((

I have many times made comparisons between Bridal Mask and City Hunter but CH was a Disney story compared to this rollercoaster.

And the preview!!! Simply amazing! It looks like the death of his brother will make Shunji to throw away his love for the Koreans and go on a path of his own revenge.

I am in awe how believable Kang To's turn into Gaksital is written. It's not because some sense of national belonging but because of his family who'd been the only reason he became collaborator and taken all the insult as if it didn't matter to him. He didn't turn into Gaksital because of the people who despised and cursed him for what he had become but because of the only people who loved him in spite of what he'd become. Right now I simply don't see a reason for him to risk his life as Gaksital for the sake of a country that has never done anything for him or his loved ones and I can't blame him for it, otherwise it would be illogical.

I hope Mok Dan is a strong girl because she would have to be capable of pure unconditional love to accept Kang To with all the emotional baggage he's carrying right now.

And now excuse me I must go and soothe my heart =((

Archived