Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

I essentially have no idea what tomorrow will be about and who will be Gaksital. I do know I need the romance to be more compelling so I can decide who I want him with. Do I want Kang-To to be compelling or do I want him to be dangerously destructive to avenge his families honor and his dad's death?This drama is addictive but I read recaps because if i watch the episodes it will stay on repeat and I won't want to put it down. I love the acting and storyline so far I am just waiting to see how they will put him and Shunji against each other.Also how will Mok-Dan react when she realizes Kang-To is her past love and will she grow from her hate and start to slowly peace together why Gaksital always saves her. I cannot wait till all these questions are slowly answered.

@nadya240: Thanks for the link ^^! Much appreciated (:
@flipz: I see your point, and I respect it as well ^^. However, I don't think she loves Kang To on a "woman/man" level yet. She genuinely loved him (or at least an image of the once upon a time him) because he was the one who gave her hope during her toughest times. Yeah, essentially it'll grow to actually loving him like a "woman/man" relationship, but at the moment, it seems like there are sparks of old memories that brings back kindred feelings only. She still has the little image of Kang To ingrained in her head. I see it more like she wants to meet him, so she can thank him or see what kind of a man he has become if he is still alive. I guess she keeps believing that he's alive to make her days go by better. What's the use of thinking that he might be dead?  It gives her more faith too. Yeah, she is an idealist considering the environment she's in, but I don't find it hinders her progress. It's not as if she's continuously searching for Kang To either. She's living her life - haha. 
Even if they did love each other in the way like you've mentioned, it initially grew because of survival instincts which makes it all the more special. I guess it's a huge factor that I have a soft spot for these kinds of relationships.
She is indeed a reckless woman. She's fighting for freedom too recklessly.
Once again, this is just my opinion, and I agree with your take on it.

Ulala Session for Goodbye day

credits to joowon_fanbase (twitter) for the link 

Sorry if this sounds rude, but is it a female or male singing at the beginning? Originally, I thought it was a woman, but after I heard his last verses, I'm guessing it's a guy. 
Ulala Session is a boy band so I guess it's pretty obvious now that it was a boy at the beginning. LOL! They were the winner of Superstar K3 (it's like a Korean American Idol). 

굿바이데이  Goodbye Day by Ulala Session

Credit to cgwm@viki.com from The Bridal Mask Team
Everyday I swallow my tears again andYour image survives in my heart while I'm trying to forget.Even though I'm giving my whole heart my love is not enough.I am is so choked up I cannot call for you.
While the scars in my heart continue to grow larger,No matter how hard I try, I cannot erase your memory.Your image which I am yearning for is always lingeringWhile my eyes try to avoid looking, you repeatedly fill my eyes.
Goodbye day. There goes love.Taking all of the memories of the time we spent  together.Goodbye Day. Please make time stop.So that my heart which is guilty of letting you go won't ache more.
Dear beloved one.My heart  which is alway reminded of you is racing and is already rushing to you.Longing for your face is always lingeringWhile my eyes try to avoid looking, you repeatedly fill my eyes.
Goodbye Day. There goes loveTaking all of the memories of the time we spent together.Goodbye Day. Please make time stopSo that my heart which is guilty of letting you go won't ache more.
My love which is insufficient is sending you away and I'm crying.Don't say my heart will have a painful love again.Tears are blocking my vision and the heart which is guilty of sending you away is hurting more and more.
Goodbye day. There goes lovetaking the memories of the time we were together.Dear beloved.It's the day we say farewell.

:(  Wow that is a really sad song man.

@ck1Oz

Ouch! Those song lyrics really scream "this won't end well" don't they? :(

Thanks for the lyrics!

@ck1Oz

Ouch! Those song lyrics really scream "this won't end well" don't they? :(

Thanks for the lyrics!

OMG.

Gaksital is being chased, KS arrives at their home... then Mother figures out what Kang San's real state is... Kimura's son comes to their house, accuses KS of being Gaksital... Mother puts herself in front of KS, taunts to shoot... Kimura's son asks KS if he wants his mom to die and counts from one to three then (while mom is looking at KS while shaking her head (not to tell the truth probably) then at three Mom comes forward to Kimura's son holds the gun (you know the scene when both people hold the gun then one gets shot?) Mom gets shot... KS cradles mom in his arms... grunts then cries (while doing his idiot act, hitting himself) then a soldier comes that Gaksital has done sth... so Kimura's son gets confused... and they leave. KS and Mom talk (about KT)... then Mom dies. O.O

OMG The ending!!!

Also, Kangto was so cute with Mokdan :P. He was so jelly ^^. But its kinda sad, he thinks if she knows its him from the past, she will be all happy. But Mokdan opened his eyes. Mokdan also looked at him like he was crazy when he was hiding behind the newspaper LOL.

DAng that idiotic brother of Shunji. I really hope Kangto makes him go nuts. I so hate him.

Yes, Kangto was so cute with Mokdan.

Like the moment, when Kangto saw Mokdan and Shunji together  :)  

Oh, what an ending of the episode. Sad. I am crying...  :(

god, and preview... can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!

OMG. I totally didn't expect the ending. I was so shocked. Poor Kang San :( And Kang To in the ep6 preview looked simply devastated :(It looks like before Kang To will become Gaksital he'll have lost every single family member.

Now about the bright side of today's epi. Kang To's and Mok Dan's moments in the hospital when he was hiding behind the newspaper were soo funny & cute. I love how she got all suspicious as to why he's suddenly being good and caring to her :) The way he lifted her and put her back in bed. Awwwww ;;)

To quote "Twilight" (unfortunately, but this quote is so fitting): "This drama is like a drug to me. My own personal brand of heroin."

OMGGGGGGGGG OMG OMG OMG !"£$%^&*() OMGGGGGG
I'm lost for words! I had no idea this would happen. I had no idea!!!!! I hadn't even thought of it at this moment of time in the drama. I'm shocked. YOU CAN'T JUST END THERE SHOW!!!!!! I was in tears at the last scene, so heartbreaking. Kangsan-ah!!!! I loved the mother though!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'((
Best episode so far - hands down -  saw bits of scenes of nearly every character but it fit so well. The fight between the Kimura brothers was intense, the hospital scene was adorable<3 Rei's background story with Kangto was huge surprise to me! OMG. ANDDD I can't believe Kangto found out that Shunji's Esther was his Boonyi! 
SO much happened today, how the hell did they do that perfectly?!
Tomorrow's episode looks EPIC. Ohhh, Bridal Mask how I love you so
tumblr_m5itnwvSqN1rtd1iko1_500.jpgcr. kbs bridal mask website

OMG.

Gaksital is being chased, KS arrives at their home... then Mother figures out what Kang San's real state is... Kimura's son comes to their house, accuses KS of being Gaksital... Mother puts herself in front of KS, taunts to shoot... Kimura's son asks KS if he wants his mom to die and counts from one to three then (while mom is looking at KS while shaking her head (not to tell the truth probably) then at three Mom comes forward to Kimura's son holds the gun (you know the scene when both people hold the gun then one gets shot?) Mom gets shot... KS cradles mom in his arms... grunts then cries (while doing his idiot act, hitting himself) then a soldier comes that Gaksital has done sth... so Kimura's son gets confused... and they leave. KS and Mom talk (about KT)... then Mom dies. O.O

omg the ending...cant wait to watch. I'm sure to cry watching that scene...I hope KT will find out about ks in the next ep. I cant wait for him to be the bridal mask