[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Guest poh2408

omg the ending...cant wait to watch. I'm sure to cry watching that scene...I hope KT will find out about ks in the next ep. I cant wait for him to be the bridal mask 

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kang To-ya brace yourself...its gonna be one hell of an episode tomorrow, if todays episode left me crying rivers, i dunno how how i'm gonna be tomorrow.. Joo Won oppa should definitely get an award for his acting skills in this drama, its beyond amazing!!

Guest Starlitelet

@nadya240 and @cravey
I'm with you guys on this. Joo Won is spectacular that even I'm lost for words. Kang To deserves my utmost thumbs up. He is a truly phenomenal character. Joo Won makes him even better! Without Joo Won, I don't know if this drama would be that awesome. An organized and superb drama requires three things in my book, great characters, great actors, and great storyline. 
I watched episode 5 in raw, and have no clue what the heck they were saying, but Joo Won and Shin Hyun Joon's reactions made me nearly bawl my eyes out. Oh wow... Joo Won's expressions speak a 1000 words. They say that pure acting doesn't account language barrier a problem, let alone require words to emphasize the characters' true intents, and it is during these times that I believe in that saying. 
If anyone says Joo Won can't act, then I don't know what acting is then. Man, is he even acting? I can't even tell if this is real or not, since he's so natural in his role ;).
The way Kang To looks at Mok Dan is deeply touching, especially when he walked in and saw that she was ok. Oh, how he emits tender/loving/caring sentiments at one moment, then lash out in anger at another makes it even more emotional and compelling. I can really feel his pain. 
The story is also very unpredictable in many ways. I love how in every episode there's a cliffhanger. Got to hate love the scriptwriter for that. I've already mentioned this, but the last time I felt such a rush was when viewing The Princess's Man. Both of the dramas have similar addicting factors - hehe. I'm so lucky to be able to experience another thrilling ride this quickly. I thought it was going to take me several years to encounter such another fine friend ;). After-all, it did take me several years before encountering the nail-biter, The Princess's Man ;) (and I've been watching Korean dramas for more than 7 years).

Guest kayana20

Aww I am devastated they are going to do that to his family but at the same time it will open his eyes to who he really needs to protect. they want Gaksital dead because he protects the people but they keep killing them because they don't want anyone dictating to them what they should believe in. I really want Mok-Dan to be there for him because after tomorrow I see a new Kang-To in our future. will he be the Gaksital his family created or will he changes lives and  history? So excited!

That was some powerful stuff on episode 5 tonight. I can't believe all we've been through in only 5 hours. Makes me wonder what they have in store for the next 19 episodes. Will our poor little hearts be able to bear all the angst and tension? I don't see how this can end well for our characters but that won't stop me from hoping for the best. 

They're juggling the romance and all the action stuff very well. This drama has a lot of heart to go with its sleak directing and we're getting the best of both worlds. I really hope we'll see an increase rating wise today. The Bridal Mask staff deserves it :)

oh my god...

KT and KS..these two poor brothers..WHY!!  why they have such a sad fate..
those bastards..it's like killing their mother's wasn't enough now you are burning the house too.. to hide the crime you commits..
oh my god..today's episode was so sad..

the mother was telling KS before she dies " take care of our KT" not knowing that he will die soon too..awwww..i'm crying..what a sad scene..seeing your mother dying in front of you..while you are acting like the fool who doesn't know what is going on around you..>___<

i don't want KS to die..>____________<

about KT and MD..awwwww..he save her life by saying to those bastards that she is only one who could lead them to Gaksital ...and when she woke up did you guys saw that smile on his face?!!!! seeing him asking her " look at me..do you really know who i am?!!" my poor TK what a sad scene the girl who you are longing to see..is hating you to death..

love that scene when he pretend to read the newspaper to avoid looking at her and then he sneak a peek at her and she was still looking at him..i don't blame her i mean the man who always chased me out to kill me is treating me nice and say " can't you see that you are hurt!" ahhhhhhhhhh it's the tough love people i'm soooo loving it..
" I NEED A HERO JUST LIKE KANG TO"

do you know who i hate in this drama?!! It's KT's friend..i totally hate him..sorry for that..but i know that when KT become Gaksital he will join the army who want to chase Gaksital down..which is bad ..soooo bad.. because he will act like a hero but he is not duh >__<
i hate how he always trying to protect MD from TK..like he is Mr. Know It All ..
but TK look so good as Gaksital..he is so tall..and i'm totally in love with his hair and his EYES..<3

anyway LOVED today's episode..and i'm sure that i will cry my heart out tomorrow..oh my god seeing KT losing his mother and his brother at the same time..and he have nobody by his side..ahhhhhh i want to hug him..MD will you kiss our dear Gaksital for me..please fall in love with him so when you know that Gaksital = KT..you will run into KT's arms..making him forget all his pain even if it's for a moment..
see i'm totally with the heroine who kissed the hero who put a mask in his face i always found that EPIC..<3

well done Joo Won..i liked you since Baker king kim tak goo..you have never failed me at all..and seeing you in here in KT role ..i swear no one and i mean it NO ONE would perform this rule better than you..

This Drama is just blowing me away..it's the drama of the year..<3 DAEBAK

OH GOSH I LOVE THEM...

236165436.jpg

KT×MD ALL THE WAAAAAAY <3

Guest -quiescent

^ totally, KTxMD all the way for me too (: the way he smiled when she woke up, so friggin adorable for words! <3

Kenji is so insane by the way, not that I didn't know that but today he proved his wickedness. Great acting though!!!!

Has anyone noticed that KT (while taking care of MokDan) was reading the newspaper upside down?
BMep05newspaper.jpg
That is so adorable, he did not even bother to check to see if the newspaper was upside down, he just wanted to look at her :)
Shunji's brother is a miserable sadistic, killing the mother of KT ... God, I hated him since the beginning.Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!
P.S.: Sorry for my english :P

Has anyone noticed that KT (while taking care of MokDan) was reading the newspaper upside down?

That is so adorable, he did not even bother to check to see if the newspaper was upside down, he just wanted to look at her :)
Shunji's brother is a miserable sadistic, killing the mother of KT ... God, I hated him since the beginning.Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!
P.S.: Sorry for my english :P

oh my god seeing KT losing his mother and his brother at the same time..and he have nobody by his side..ahhhhhh i want to hug him..MD will you kiss our dear Gaksital for me..please fall in love with him so when you know that Gaksital = KT..you will run into KT's arms..making him forget all his pain even if it's for a moment..

see i'm totally with the heroine who kissed the hero who put a mask in his face i always found that EPIC..<3

KT×MD ALL THE WAAAAAAY <3

Guest bluedelacour

The story is also very unpredictable in many ways. I love how in every episode there's a cliffhanger. Got to

hate

love the scriptwriter for that. I've already mentioned this, but the last time I felt such a rush was when viewing

The Princess's Man

. Both of the dramas have similar addicting factors - hehe. I'm so lucky to be able to experience another thrilling ride this quickly. I thought it was going to take me several years to encounter such another fine friend

;)

. After-all, it did take me several years before encountering the nail-biter,

The Princess's Man

;)

(and I've been watching Korean dramas for more than 7 years).

Talking about cliffhangers, it was also like that with "City Hunter". I remember I was biting my pillow after almost every episode :-SS  Lee Yoon Sung (LMH) is my fave character out of all the dramas I've seen so far but I dunno, Lee Kang To might soon overtake that position B-) 

Guest vDrak

Just watched episode 5!

OOOhhh! Its getting heated fast! oh man! I felt pity for Kang-to ;[. So much crap happened in his life, and he never get a day of peace. I can see how the director does the ending for episode 5, if not; then Kang-to can't be Bridal Mask. Cause he'll be left with too many burdens. Now since his mom died, his brother will probably follow. Ahh.. I'll be missing him.

I have a feeling that the ending of this drama is going to be like Iljimae. Where Kang-to will die...I hope that's not the case!

Han Chae Ah needs more screen time. The women is stunning! ;]. Love her small dimples on the side of her mouth when she smiles ;D.

Yet another day of Bridal Mask! another worth waiting for!

@Shajoona haha yeah when 2 strong people fall in love with each other its so DMN HAWT :P

KT was so jealous, he thinks Mokdan is in that kind of relationship, poor him.

I hope he wont make her jelly with Rie, cuz I feel we will see MD and S going there and KT and Rie being there too, and they will sing which will make MD jealous, and Rie and S noticing that they love each others...

Ahhh I cant watch it live tomorrow :(

Guest jordi

FULL RATINGS
5th episode
AGBNationwide: 14,5% (-1,1%) - 1st in this ranking in slot 21:55-23:10Seoul: 15,4% (-1,3%) - 1st
TNSNationwide: 13,8% (-1,0%) - 1stSeoul: 14,1% (-0,8%) - 2nd

SBS Ghost - AGB: 10,6% / 11,9% ; TNS: 11,9% / 15,3%MBC I Do, I Do - AGB: 10,0% / 12,0% ; TNS: 10,0% / 12,1%

Guest whodat

I am curious what will happen to Shunji. Will he join his bro and dad and lead the charge against Gaksital?

Archived