[drama 2004] Sweet 18 낭랑 18세

Guest shred

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovexiah

hey! i've watched sweet 18 so many times and im still in love with it!! Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye are meant for each other!!! they're so cute together. the songs from the series are really nice but i still don't know the title of the song they sang at the karaoke place in ep 14. does any one know?? if you do, please tell me.....i really like that song!!! :(

thank you very much!! you help will be much appreciated.

Guest mikki

hey! i've watched sweet 18 so many times and im still in love with it!! Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye are meant for each other!!! they're so cute together. the songs from the series are really nice but i still don't know the title of the song they sang at the karaoke place in ep 14. does any one know?? if you do, please tell me.....i really like that song!!! :(

i find that song on youtube .. you can listen there with fan make clip about ldg and hjh .. it really cute .. still dont know name those .. but aleast we hear the whole song rite .. hihihihi

here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrCTWL2Y9pM...20dong%20gun%20

Guest lovexiah

yeh i've got that clip already...but i really want an mp3 version of that song. it sounds so good. ah well, i guess i'll keep searching. lol. but thanx for your help!!! :D

Guest lunagal

I'm pretty sure it's called 기적 (miracle), but I can't tell you who the artist is. Sorry.

I have the mp3 somewhere, and maybe if I find it, I'll upload it

Guest bratchick24

hey guys please help me ..

i want to download all of the SWEET 18 EPISODES with the UNCUT / The making .. and those Music or mp3 of the Sweet 18

Pls help me where do i can find them Except Youtube.com

Pls give me links ..

I thank you in advance Rock on!!

HJH and LDG ForevEr ... ^^

Guest yaeri

i loved this drama!!! they were soo cute together. (i know sooo many people have already said that... but its worth saying again!!)

i remember there was an interview with the two of them right after the series ended on jilgyuhchatgi (i think) and they asked them if there was ever a time when during the filming of the drama they really felt for each other.

and lee dong gun said that when they were filming the part where she waits for him in the cold that hanjihye wanted to really wait in the cold (to be a better actor). so the filming took a couple hours and hanjihye refused a jacket. and when the scene where he finally shows up and gives her his jacket. he said that he felt her body's coldness and in that moment of filming he really really wanted her to be warm so he hugged her tightly!!! gaahhhh!!!! that was sooo cute!! i think this was before they were really together. but i thought i'd say that because it was soo cute!!! (very long and confusing i know)

Guest lovexiah

I'm pretty sure it's called 기적 (miracle), but I can't tell you who the artist is. Sorry.

I have the mp3 somewhere, and maybe if I find it, I'll upload it

oh really?? i'll try to find it. thank you soooooo much!!! :D

Guest lovexiah

sorry to be a pain....but i tried to find the song *miracle* and still couldnt find it....does anyone know the artist of the song?? please please tell me if you do...thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest thehappydays

haha. i thought this drama was very cute. the actors sometimes were a bit exaggerated, but han ji hye was so good at acting cute & naive. and lee dong gun was of course cute!

i was just wondering, i've seen jung kyung ho (he was in "im sorry i love you" , he played the actor) in the credits as han ji hye's blind date, but does anybody know what episode he was in?? i want to rewatch that part, but i dont want to go through ALL the episodes. thanks!

i was just wondering, i've seen jung kyung ho (he was in "im sorry i love you" , he played the actor) in the credits as han ji hye's blind date, but does anybody know what episode he was in?? i want to rewatch that part, but i dont want to go through ALL the episodes. thanks!

Ohh I can't help u wif which ep he was in cus the version I'm watching is like my local version , so the eps aren't in line wif the Korean version ~

But I do remember tis part haha , how Han Ji Hye's character & him went out for movie , N when he tried to put his arms around her , she got violent wif him ~ :lol:

Wow! :w00t: I didn't know that they were dating in real life...But that's so cute...I was hoping they would end up together because they look so great together....I recently just finished this drama!...It was such a cute drama....I loved it when he sang on stage because of her!...He has such a nice voice!...

Archived