[drama 2004] Sweet 18 낭랑 18세

Guest shred

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrs. pakman

i LOVED this drama. i'm actually rewatching it right now.

my favorite part is when they wake up after their first time together...

and everything they see is pink...and they see hearts every where.

it's HILARIOUS.

and LDG and HJH are so cute together. did they ever admit that they were really going out?

or was that all just rumors? cuz they are way too cute. definitely need to get together.

• 4 weeks later...

i juz finished watching sweet 18 n i feel like taking a big piece of cloth,painting i love sweet 18 n waving it ard while running 1 round around the whole of spore.ok dats rather extreme but i reali reali love the drama!

i love their love,the story,lee dong gun(especially,hehe) n han ji hye.i love the songs.the hanboks.the food!.n the ending was so heart wrenching!when the granddad(whom i love too) died,i actuali cried bcoz i felt the family bond lols.oh yes dis is kind of redundant but i love the purple cushion n sofa at their marital home too.it looks so comfy.

i love ldg's voice!i guessed dat he was a singer when he sang to HJH.man i juz melted hahaha.n wad i love most abt dis drama is all the different elements it contains,mixed together to make it a truly diffrenet yet nice korean drama!i loved the fighting scenes,wah nice!n the dramatic effect of the gangster plot is sufficient to rival dat of their love storyline so its a nice balance n adds suspense so the drama its not boring.

aahhhhh~!wad can i sae i truly love dis drama!hearing the songs now is making my heart jump once again.especially na heul saranghe.=).everi1 shud gif dis drama a try,1 of the bestest ive ever watched!glad dat i gaf it a chance n did not gif up on it when i found out dat lee da hae was the bi*ch in dis drama.i loved her in my girl n was comtemplating 2 not watch dis drama coz i cant bear 2 hate her.glad i didnt!one of the bestest decisions i made in my entire life hehe.

p/s : wah so happy 2 find out dat dese 2 are going out in real life.dey haf great chemistry n its no wonder dey're going out!=)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EJvictorian

This drama marked my crazed up for Korean series. ehehe. I love this drama it's the best out of the best!!! I love Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye Together! They make the cutest couples ever!!!!! Am really happy that they are together in real life. ehehe.

Watched this series for six times and I am never tired of it! Their chemistry kills me like hell. ehehhee So CUTE!

i LOVED this drama. i'm actually rewatching it right now.

my favorite part is when they wake up after their first time together...

and everything they see is pink...and they see hearts every where.

it's HILARIOUS.

and LDG and HJH are so cute together. did they ever admit that they were really going out?

or was that all just rumors? cuz they are way too cute. definitely need to get together.

To answer the question, here's latest dating pics..Bangkok..

200611301794596.jpg

200611301796370-1.jpg

Part of HJH interview in November edtion of korean magazine Dramtique

#7 About him

The editor asked awkwardly about my boyfriend. Whether I'm at a loss as an

actress or not. Actually we haven't mentioned officially about our relationship.

My previous management company used mass-media for it. So we heard of

'just you two don't know you are dating.' Our relationship would be in

perplex if people talk about it but I thank for hush hush atmosphere.

We may feel uneasy if there's separation rumor on newspaper but they leave us

alone. We don't hide, we don't show up separately. I feel comfortable without

worries. The question of opening our relationship officially. The unofficial

period passed by too long and we didn't mention it. Then how can we speak

of it? Frankly I talked about it many times with Oppa. But we can't call

reporters now. Then it seems "what a belated fuss?" So we consented to be

'be free to the most' But being natural is hard. You know saying in an

interview like this seems weird.

(translation from korean to english, credit to sis mirca)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest koma003

I just watched the 1st & 2nd episode at YOUTUBE today... I love it.. it so funny.. They are truly cute couple... . . . . but when i search episode 3 only have part 1 only & many other episode dun have

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE to watch or download the other missing episode

=,="

I just watched the 1st & 2nd episode at YOUTUBE today... I love it.. it so funny.. They are truly cute couple... . . . . but when i search episode 3 only have part 1 only & many other episode dun have

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE to watch or download the other missing episode

=,="

just type han ji hye in y0utube, there, y0u can see all epis0des of swwet 18..

just find in every page...

h0pe it helps..

Guest koma003

just type han ji hye in y0utube, there, y0u can see all epis0des of swwet 18..

just find in every page...

h0pe it helps..

i already check all page & yet there still missing episode and part

SO frust!!! :fury:

but thank you for landing hand :)

• 4 weeks later...

Thank for sharing this url , it's really nice!!!!!!! ;);)

and well....... i didn't know the were couple in real life!!!!!! :blink: [i have to accept hat i was surprised :w00t: ], but they Definitly are THe Sweetest Couple ever.!!!, both LDG & HJH have sweet and charm smiles and also good actors. i was wondering if they started ti date after sweet 18 or during the drama :phew: ..??

if you eally like this couple , you have to see My boyfriend is Tipe B , i really enjoyed it. :P

• 1 month later...

Is LDG really a singer? His voice is really nice in this series and also in My Boyfriend is Type B. I'm glad both of them are together for real cos they make a very cute couple...

Hi jukoh - yes, he's a singer. Actually, the song, And I Love You So in MBITB was sang by him. Just not sure if they're still dating up to now since there was a rumor that they broke-up already. I saw a recent photo of LDG that he's no longer wearing their couple's ring.

Guest shana pakim

i thought it was lee da hae who play lee dong gun ex-girlfriend but than i thought maybe not...but now i know it her...i have never thought of her playing the second lead....

Guest Duchess_Jaye

hi all,

i am just done with this drama too...

yep its quite funny and i did enjoy most parts of it though some parts towards the end was rather draggy!

I recommand all to watch it!!!

Guest bubblieri

i'm watching lee da hae in this drama and i'm like mannn she's so evil!!! aahh!!! i wanna strangle han ji hye's character for trusting her so much!!! i can't wait till everything comes out in the open!!! XD

Archived