[drama 2004] Sweet 18 낭랑 18세

Guest shred

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sonickim

this drama is one of the first korean series i ever saw!!!

im so inlove with the couple!!!! romantic couple HJY and LDG!!!!

a sweet, funny and feel good drama!!! love the OST too...

enjoyed it a lot!!!

glad to see you here sonickim! :D

have some clips to share made by my friend cherrie to summarize the whole series...a warning to all those who have not finished watching this drama yet, this contains spoilers.

Sweet 18 Video Story Board

note: video 1, 2 & 5 links are dead. will reupload them within the week.

Guest Rainamy

dear all....just want to say that yes they are a confirmed couple and they are still going strong! so no worries, let's just give them our blessings and best wishes, hopefully they will tie the knot soon. even if they don't announce anything, it doesn't mean that they are not together. donggun and jihye, fighting!!! :lol::D

HI. THIS IS GOOD NEWS. I'VE SEEN THEIR SERIES SWEET 18 AND MOVIE AND THEY REALLY HAVE A GOOD CHEMISTRY. HOPE THEY END UP GETTING MARRIED.

HI. THIS IS GOOD NEWS. I'VE SEEN THEIR SERIES SWEET 18 AND MOVIE AND THEY REALLY HAVE A GOOD CHEMISTRY. HOPE THEY END UP GETTING MARRIED.

the DREAMERS CLUB are praying for that too! if this happens all my "BANANA SISTERS" will definitely go bonkers! :lol:

200511164862502.jpg

200511164862503.jpg

200511164862504.jpg

200511164862506.jpg

200511164862507.jpg

200511164862508.jpg

200511164865220.jpg

200511164865224.jpg

credits to din_hom of popcornfor2

Guest sonickim

glad to see you here sonickim! :D

have some clips to share made by my friend cherrie to summarize the whole series...a warning to all those who have not finished watching this drama yet, this contains spoilers.

Sweet 18 Video Story Board

note: video 1, 2 & 5 links are dead. will reupload them within the week.

oh... i never thought that Donggun Lovers will be this super nice and sweet!!!

BIG THANKs quel

i'll definetely love to see it!!and for sure, enjoy it!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest azn_aggie

do anyone know where i can watch this with good image and subtitle. im looking for a good site but i couldnt find one. thank you!

I didnt know they are still? are they still dating?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest miss_loser

i just finished the drama yesterday.. it's sooo cuteee <3 tho the ending was sorta sad... -.-;; but yahhh LDG is so cute in that drama... -.-; so jealous of HJH ^^; but they are cute together

++edit++

since some of you guys are wondering where to get the drama.. i found it on another forum.. that's how i got addicted to the drama ^^; i was jus browsing & they have the links up so i started d/ling & watching it =] hope this is ok to post a link for another forum.. but yahh... srry if it isn't.. ^^;

http://www.solid07.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=135685

sometimes the forum is down.. -.-;

Guest ripgal

this drama was simple yet cute!!

i found it so relaxed watching the sereis..

esp when they got married.. such a cute couple!!

it's a must watch if anyone wants a lighthearted series!!

Guest oopmahs27

does anyone else think the ending episodes kinda lost steam? it suddenly got all serious and depressing.

but it's still a fabulous series. ldg is sooo cute as a dad. and the five potatoes. lol! :lol:

Archived