[drama 2004] Sweet 18 낭랑 18세

Guest shred

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bubblieri

uwahahah i <3 lee da hae's character in here!!! she's so evil and sarcastic it's funny....i love the way she says things...crack up like crazy and you can kind of see her as in my girl a little bit towards the ending episodes :D her evil character is like evil but like a funny evil girl XD

^^hahaha...she did look like she had DID (dissociative identity disorder) towards the end...one second nice then the next second she would be all mean again...i guess that's why jung sook just couldn't help but smile and get amused. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest avonmarissa

Sorry if this question has been asked already. In one of the episodes where Jung Sook and her friends go to a club, they are dancing to a song on stage when her husband and his friends walk in. I'm wondering if anybody knows the name of that song the girls are dancing too. Thanks in advance.

Just dropped by the thread of my all time favorite kdrama... :)

I love the fact that they tackled a lot of things: falling in love, starting a family, fulfilling responsibilities, as well as pursuing one's dreams or finding one's identity. And it also gave me a peek to korean culture and tradition.

I'll forever love this drama.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm watching this drama right now.. and honestly, most of the episodes were so bland to me.. LDG's character is sooooo boring......... I can't believe she fell in love with him just because of a book he read :lol: I still find it enjoyable.. but that's only b/c I love the leads so much ahaha. it's so great that they're together in RL! ^_^

For some reason I can't seem to hate LDH .. when I first saw in the drama as the villain it was so weirdd.. and I didn't think her short hair suited her at all.. (for some reason they made her hair look greasy in her first few scenes too :crazy: ), but you know it doesn't look so bad on her ^^

anyway.. I'm on ep. 9 - the part where they finally catch the bad guys.. the place where they catch them looks SOO familiar. it looks exactly like the place where Han Ji Hye played in a banjun drama with Bi ! is that the same place?! :o looks a lotttttttttttttttttt like it! O_O;

what's the age difference between the two in this drama anyway?! I can't figure itout.. they make it seem like he's soooooooo oldd.. but in the first episode where she was a baby and he was playing games, he looked about 7? so 7 years apart?? or do they ever actually tell you?

Guest jinnn

What's the age difference between the two in this drama anyway?! I can't figure itout.. they make it seem like he's soooooooo oldd.. but in the first episode where she was a baby and he was playing games, he looked about 7? so 7 years apart?? or do they ever actually tell you?

He's about 29

^ Lol I just got to the episode where she was calculating their age ^^ so apparently they're 10 years apart.. but thanks anyway :)

one other question **

what's the name of the actor that plays Nam-yuk? (magnet) he's pretty cutee x]! and the names of the actresses who played as HJH's friends? ("five princesses")

nowadays I can't seem to find Kdramas that are set apart from others.. too many same plotlines/ scenes/ lines used over and over.. this drama is no exception. HOWEVER, what I find refreshing about it is that overall they're basically learning to LOVE each other over time through a forced marriage. unlike other dramas where there's just constant obstacles and conflicts in the way that keeps the two leads from being "together". LDG (Hyuk-Joon?)never wavers or gets wishywashy like a pushover when the ex comes back and that's what I love about him (:

Guest shred

Sorry if this question has been asked already. In one of the episodes where Jung Sook and her friends go to a club, they are dancing to a song on stage when her husband and his friends walk in. I'm wondering if anybody knows the name of that song the girls are dancing too. Thanks in advance.

Banana - you can find the song in the OST thread.

what's the name of the actor that plays Nam-yuk? (magnet) he's pretty cutee x]! and the names of the actresses who played as HJH's friends? ("five princesses")

i think magnet is Lee Joon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Shini

Anyone know where I can download the episodes in reasonable quality (no clubbox and no torrent)? I've watched it till ep 10 on Veoh..but i cant find the rest

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest iaRediL

i watched this drama ages ago, but never actually thought to check the thread out.

yeah, this is a really recommended drama. full of comedy.

but it's so sad the couple broke in reality.

i love lee dong gun, but hearing of his break up actually made me sad, even though it meant he was single.

• 4 months later...
Guest ♥Love♥

can someone tell mer where can i download this drama.. 300 mb/700 mb files DD no torrent please that fit with the subs on d-addicts

ty so much

Guest imogene_af

This was my first Lee Da Hae drama and I remember going, "Oh dang the ex is so pretty...! No!"

Then, she got pretty, alright--- pretty petty as MGY. She was both a sympathetic (latter episodes when she got the rest house for her to be saved) and a campy villain.

but L-O-L at the greasy hair comment. Her hair here definitely needed some volume.

Han Ji Hye and Lee Da Hae are reuniting for the upcoming East of Eden, four years ago it sure was different. So Sweet 18 fans may want to check this out.

Guest ♥Love♥

hi. i have a few questions..

did Lee Dong Gun & Han Ji Hye fall in love while doing sweet 18 ? did they start to date after filming sweet 18 ? or during the process of doing sweet 18?

were they bf/gf wen doing my bf is type b?

how long have they been dating?

anyone know why they broke up?

is there any 'real life' clips of them acting all cute and lovey dovey?

Archived