[drama 2004] Sweet 18 낭랑 18세

Guest shred

Hi all, does any of you have the OST of sweet 18 in wma format? I tried looking for it through soompi forum but the links are no longer working :(

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nrgforever34

lemme bump this thread up^^ i love this series & i think that others should watch it too. it's different from those other depressing korean dramas. it's really relieving to watch a happy drama after watching 10 sad ones. this drama makes u smile & it's really funny. although some parts were really sad....... :tears: i'm really happy that they're a real life couple. they have great chemistry together. the scene where she thought he was dead was so sad......><

• 2 weeks later...

yea.. this drama is a worth watching drama.

it's very lighthearted n it doesn't haf those really sad melo stuff which KDs usually haf..

LDG n HJH had amazing chemistry plus the fact that they're real life couples make the series more watchable!!

n watch out 4 LEE DAE HEE inside!! she's tha ex gf of LDG inside the series!! she's really good!!!

she's like my fav actress now!!! ^^

• 2 months later...
Guest CurthniL

I was firstly reluctant in dl this series but thankgod I did! This is my favourite drama!! It is utterly hilarious! ^_____________________^ fav scene has got to be when the blackout occurred XD although… >.> LDG seriously does look creepy with the torch shining up his face… T.T scared the flippin crap out of me

I dl the eps from www.kpopper.com/forums And they were hardsubbed.

vlcsnap1649090ox.th.png

Guest CurthniL

does anyone know the name and artist of the song that LDG sang to HJH in front of the fire in ep 13? it was such a nice song.. prolli bcoz LDG sang it XD *bangs head* *mutters* need to find a guy hu looks like him and make him sing it >.>

does anyone know the name and artist of the song that LDG sang to HJH in front of the fire in ep 13? it was such a nice song.. prolli bcoz LDG sang it XD *bangs head* *mutters* need to find a guy hu looks like him and make him sing it >.>

It is the second song below.

Guest mocha_kitty

Hello...I loooovvvee Sweet 18! Must have watched it over 5 times now...soooo sweeet! :D

Just wondering....does anyone know the song played in the last scene of episode 12? I've looked through the OST link on soompi but it doesn't say and I don't think it's in the OST...is it? :sweatingbullets:

Guest hanjin90

Yeah! I have finished this serie for a long time!

Dong Gun and Ji Hye is a cute couple^^

I liked them from this drama!!!!

Guest rainzy

Hi..

I'm looking for sweet 18 ost. But the links in soompi are no longer working.

Any kind soul to direct me to other site to dl the songs??

Thanks!! :)

Guest sungified

I'm sorry if i miss the link. But is there any cb that have this series in high quality? could someone give me the link for the db with it? please and thank you!

Archived