[drama 2004] Sweet 18 낭랑 18세

Guest shred

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest julie2840

i like this drama, there's really a lot of funny scene whick makes me laugh :lol: after i watched this drama, i cant wait to watch "my boyfreind is type B" and its funny too!

they're both in the movie "my boyfriend is type b' right?

i like this drama, there's really a lot of funny scene whick makes me laugh :lol: after i watched this drama, i cant wait to watch "my boyfreind is type B" and its funny too!

<<My Boyfriend Is Type B>> is a nice show ay! U guys gotta watch it! ;) Yupz, they're both in this movie as well ay! :D

Guest dOotsiez

<<My Boyfriend Is Type B>> is a nice show ay! U guys gotta watch it! ;) Yupz, they're both in this movie as well ay! :D

hehhee, i watched dis movie on da aeroplane, but i fell asleep coz it was like 2 oclock. now i really wanna finish it!

Guest -crazzzie-

I think this was my first drama...I believe......*thinks hard*...yes! yes it is! LOL

I LOVED this drama!!!! and I also understood cause it had english subs! MUHAHAHAHAHA...I kinda find the girl annoying in the beginning but I started liking her as I watched more of the show. I REALLY REALLY LOVE this show lol..OMG it brings back soo much memories lol

Guest mercuria

dear all....just want to say that yes they are a confirmed couple and they are still going strong! so no worries, let's just give them our blessings and best wishes, hopefully they will tie the knot soon. even if they don't announce anything, it doesn't mean that they are not together. donggun and jihye, fighting!!! :lol::D

Guest baeonly

This is one of the best Korea Drama. I loved it so much that I watched so many times and never get bored. This series has everything: great storyline, very cute actress and handsome actor and not just that but they both portray their role so well, all other actors and actresses are good looking and act well too……..it such a sweet, cute, funny, romantic etc……and it not dragging at all. After watching this series, I am sure people will fall in love with Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye. If you haven’t watch this series yet, don’t miss it……..it a much watch series.

Archived