[Drama 2012] Queen In-hyun’s Man 인현왕후의 남자

Guest Iviih

Guest Iviih

More videos:

Queen In Hyun's man title opening ^^ pretty! Posting this because they usually cut the opening.

Kiss scene from episode 4

Other link of the kiss scene

Oh I while I was trying to find something new, I found the written previews for the next episodes.

Can someone translate please? Thanks!

Written preview episode 5:

"선수가 뭐냐고요? 

당신같은 사람을 선수라 그래요. 당신 완전 선수야."

피치 못할 사정으로 도서관을 다시 찾은 희진은 

붕도와 또 다시 만나고,

희진은 붕도가 아무래도 선수가 틀림없다고 확신하게 된다. 

한편 자신의 운명에 대한 궁금증 때문에 다시 실록을 펼친 붕도는 

생각도 못했던 충격적인 사실을 알게 되는데...!

Written preview episode 6:

"세상의 모든 것은 ‘우연’이 아닌 인과..’"

공항 TV 화면에서 우연히 희진의 모습을 발견한 붕도는 

순간, 자신도 모르게 '필연'이란 단어를 떠올리게 되고..

한편, 병실에서 놓쳤던 사이코 스토커를 비행기 안에서 발견한 동민은

드디어 독안에 든 쥐를 잡았다 싶은데..!

Credits: Official Website

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iviih

i'm a newbie in this post. just stumble on this drama by accident and it is DAEBAKkkk...  it's really crack me up. nice drama Really. by the way does any of u guys know where i can get the soft subs for this drama?

Welcome! ^^ you can get softsubs on http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/

Kisses!

Guest kawaiiyuki

Oh man i live in this thread now and remembered another point I was thinking of hahah.

As I was watching eps 3 & 4 and trying to establish the rules of his time travel, I wanted to see whether time passes as normal when he's in the modern age (the alternate would be a Narnia-esque situation where time slows dramatically in the world he left while he's in the modern world) but it's clear time passes as normal. That's good as it does have cool implications for the story...he obviously wouldn't time travel when say he has Palace duties to perform and needs to be around or at least be seen. If he time travels during the day, he risks being away for something unexpectedly important and potentially coming back during the aftermath (something that wouldn't be in history books like his servant getting killed by baddies etc) and if he goes in the night while he's suppose to be sleeping, do it too long and too often he'll go crazy with fatigue!

So yeah tessieroo great point! life still ticks on where he's from so if he loses the talisman while in modern world it could be inadvertantly disastrous for history and the people around him. If he loses it in his normal world then he essentially no longer becomes immortal (which is another of my thinking points, I mean as long as he has it on him, he can't die!) and if he can't see HJ we'd have no story and we can't have that can we? ;) ;) ;)

What I'm more thinking though is there's totally the attraction between HJ and BD of course so what happens when he misses her constantly and stays longer and longer in the modern world? oh cuteness AND oh no! XD

AH so many ideas on how BD can time travel and where it he end up in the location he is at. Since it's the same place but different time period i believe like many of you that he just has to go to the same stop he last time traveled from in order to end up where he started.

I've only see 2 episodes because i need subs. But from what i can tell in the first episode where we see him leap over the palace wall or something and he sees HJ I think later on they plan it so they meet where there is palace or something palace related because that it's easier to find. palace gates don't change locations so they are bound to find each other.

I'm really hoping he doesn't lose the talisman but that thought did come to mind when i was watching episode 2. Maybe after doing this time jump thing so many times he doesn't need it or something or maybe he some how got another one?

Someone I believe commented on his black wool hot and since we know he can't cut his hair since he has to time jump back in the pass the wool hat is just to hide his bun. I hope they get him another wool hat cause it might seem weird if he keeps wearing the same one.

As for how will our couple end up together.... if he stays in the 21st century it will change history but if she goes back.... will it change anything? Maybe he can fake his death and then time jump. With people in his era thinking that he's died then it wouldn't matter where he was.

I'm looking forward to more of this drama!

^_^ Hello guys!! :wub: Thanks so much for the text preview TRanslation lyra_brillantez, and semi-fly translation of the quote BD wrote! :w00t:^_^...

I agree with what everyone are saying about how BD jumps trough time, I didn't think about it in the begining but now that you guys point it out, I'm trying to understand what they said in ep. 4 lol haha

I will love if HJ accidentaly were to go to the past, it will be hilarious how she will react haha

The scene I laughed so hard was in ep.3 when she was driving and curse at the guy in the other car hahaha and BD look at her like "OMG this woman use this kind of language" hahahahaha....

I can see how this couple will fall in love in no time, I must said maybe the two are already feeling something :w00t: ....

I like this drama since is not predictable like the others so is so refreshing, and a Smart male lead doesn't hurt anyone on the contrary :wub: I prefer smart man!!

Can't wait to watch ep.5 haha looks like HJ's lie about the "greeting in modern times" will come to light :lol: hahaha...

Hiya Starlitelet, this is where I camp now lol! I only watch TK2H really for my Princess Guard couple. I really see a theme happening with all the couples I ship...woman on top hahah!

Thanks for posting the text preview Iviih , and lyra_brillantez for piecing together the translation! bahaha I can't believe she lied and said kissing is a greeting?!?!? that's GREAT bahahah! I expect a kissing fest PD-nim!!!

I'm really hoping he doesn't lose the talisman but that thought did come to mind when i was watching episode 2. Maybe after doing this time jump thing so many times he doesn't need it or something or maybe he some how got another one? As for how will our couple end up together.... if he stays in the 21st century it will change history but if she goes back.... will it change anything? Maybe he can fake his death and then time jump. With people in his era thinking that he's died then it wouldn't matter where he was. I'm looking forward to more of this drama!

Mmm i think the talisman will still be the only method of time travel. I don't think he can gain the ability to time jump without it as it would make things too easy. Short of choking on a chicken bone and accidentally dying, he would be able to escape every time he's in serious danger making him un-killable. And yet if enough people see him disappear, he could be tried for witchcraft, sorcery or the like. We need the master who wrote it to appear! photocopy hahahah (kidding lol)!!

Hikary25 Indeed, I nearly bust a gut at that road rage scene! He's never seen a woman soo loud and uncouth bahaha! They're all so gentle and docile in ancient times XD

Guest Iviih

I translated this using google translate, with chinese translation i took from JHW Baidu :D not totally accurate though .sweatingbullets.gif (the first quoted line is different from what was written by baidu, but i guess the thought is there...blush.gif )

"Do you know what in the world's most polite greeting(or goodbye) is? I'll show you"

Boong-do went back in the library and encountered Hee Jin once again

Hee jin however thinks that the more she's with Boong-do, the longer the more she feels that he is indeed a playboy!

Boong-do on the other hand is curious about their own destiny and once again read the Annals of Joseon Dynasty.

He discoverd a shocking truth.

*quoted image*

Written preview episode 6:

Im not sure about this because baidu have posted a different version of the preview. But i guess Boong Do will be appearing in the airport and Hee JIn will saw him thru the airpot tv screen . off they will go to Jeju Island. :D

__

KBD is tagged as 사이코 스토커를 Psycho Stalker in the modern times. :w00t:

Some .gifs i found in tumblr. :wub:

*quoted image**quoted image*

JHW updated his twitter hours ago :

*quoted image*

Thanks so much! wink.gif about the preview being different from Baidu, well I don't know why, but the korean text preview I posted is from the official site ^^ . Wish I knew how to use/search things on Baidu, there always have the best spoilers! biggrin.gif But I don't get how that website works! I can search things on DCinside but not on Baidu.. lol 

And LOOOL about  Psycho Stalker in the modern times hahahaha he is one cute and hot stalker! XD

I can't believe she lied and said kissing is a greeting?!?!? that's GREAT bahahah! I expect a kissing fest PD-nim!!!

laugh.gif Is that what she said to him when she walked out of the elevator? Bwwahahahahaha! Yes, now I expect him to kiss her every time he sees her. WOOT! tongue.gif I'd say that proves she's most definitely not a bimbo. (LOL) 

Thanks lyra_brillantez and semi-fly for the translations. And everyone who is posting photos or video clips, you guys are awesome. And Linwe, thanks for that recap link! biggrin.gif How sweet that this smart guy's equally smart horse is wandering around looking for him. Oh, when I watched the library scene and he's reading to her, he said his own name. He found his name in the history book? (how weird would that be) They also showed from his reading in the book that the King made Minister Min and Jang drink poison. 

There is one thing I don't quite get yet - when BD shows up on horseback in EP 2 and kills that assassin, the assassin's body (and the blood on Hee Jin's skirt) dissolves into thin air. How did the assassin end up following him into the future? And why did the body disappear into dust? I'm still unsure of those 2 things regarding time travel. (oh, and when he leaves from the bathroom, he shows up in that forest and his horse shows up too? So the horse traveled with him both times?)  huh.gif

I really think at some point he's going to lose that talisman, he's almost lost it twice now. The first time, he dropped it in the forest and ended up with her cell phone, the second time he dropped it on the bathroom floor. They've made a big deal of him losing it both times which tells me he's gonna lose that thing during some important time. crazy.gif

assassin.png

horse.png

talismandropped.png

forest.png

horsetravels.png

Trivia: the guy who plays Minister Min's head assassin? Is the photographer from "I Need Romance" biggrin.gif

sameguy.png

Guest kayana20

Ahh I have to run but yay joining the ship and marathoning with Love rain on mondays since I am taking a break from Fashion King. I love this drama and the similarities it shares with RTP. Yay my baby is back on tv love Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na is funny and charismatic with him. It's about time they shine on their own with their age range. Love this drama!

One flaw would be that when he first traveled to the present he didn't transport the original assassin (from the library) to the present to finish what he started. Another flaw would be the horse who we see in episode 3 wondering around that neighborhood and then magically runs up to Boong Do in the woods once he transports back to his original time

That crossed my mind but I dropped it quickly for the above reasons. If anything/anyone within a certain radius traveled with him, the first assassin in the library would have done so. It makes sense that since the horse traveled with him, it would also travel back with him. 

It could also be that anything that original transported with the person would likewise go back when he/she does [to add I would say once anything living that transported dies it would instantaneously be transported back - explains the soldier and his blood] .  

Ah, that makes sense too, it the transported person dies. (I wonder where the assassin's body showed up - LOL) Yep, maybe I'm getting too technical here. :lol: 

EDIT: Top of the page, I can share these. I love the look on his face when she sticks her tongue out at him. (like should he be insulted or worried that she's angry?) :lol:

tongue.png

tongue2.png

tongue3.png

tongue4.png

Thumbs uP!! One of the most beautifully-shot drama in 2012. I love the multiple screens at one time. Their time warp scenes are really smooth. Both leading man and lady (sorry, I don't know their names) are really good! smile.gif Thank you Darksmurftsub for subbing this drama! Love love love wub.gif

Thumbs uP!! One of the most beautifully-shot drama in 2012. I love the multiple screens at one time. Their time warp scenes are really smooth. Both leading man and lady (sorry, I don't know their names) are really good! *quoted image* Thank you Darksmurftsub for subbing this drama! Love love love *quoted image*

unnie, its never thought that i can see you here...in this drama thread.

This drama got the beauty of sageuk + modern drama^^

DSS haven't release ep3+ep4 subs?

I think the dss subs should be ready in a day or two, I think the subbers are real fans...they really power through the subbing ahhahha!!! (we loooove you!!) I've followed other dramas in the past where I'd check the status and come back hours later for it to have gone up only like .45% LOL.

I totally think the who comes with him is a little bit of a loophole at the moment but great discussion point guys! What I want to know is if he can take HER with him!!! XDDDDD I mean nothing like a bit of research into your role by going back in time and 'studying' the real people eh? kekekek I'd totally love a scene where he takes her around to the places that are important to him. eeee soo sweet! I think it might be as simple as him having to have contact with her (eg. holding hands) when he reads the talisman's script. I'm getting all excited thinking about the possibilities ^__^

PS. JHW fans I want to ask, this whole waiting is killing me and I want to watch 'Birth of the Rich'... is it worth watching? Is the story good and not frustrating like (I never watched it but so I've seen the uproar) the-drama-that-shall-not-be-named? haha thanks in advance!

Archived