[Drama 2012] Queen In-hyun’s Man 인현왕후의 남자

Guest Iviih

Thanks so much for the spoilers!! ^_^ Iviih for the spoilers pics and video preview... Can't wait for the next ep. but I find it strange that our male lead (forget his name) will be wearing modern cloths so soon, maybe he's much more smart than LeeGaek and the J3 in rooftop! :w00t::D.... But what I like about this drama is that he would be able to come back and forth between Past and Future, that is really a good and different plot! :lol:

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iviih

@Hikari25: You are welcome! I believe it's Hee Jin who helps him  get modern clothes! Since she saw with her own eyes that dead men from the past disappearing.... and she saw Boong Do appearing like magic in before her, guess she will believe him and help him? Not sure? Maybe he can help her with her sageuk language and she helps him with whatever he wants laugh.gif

Some pictures that I posted before but the link doesn't work anymore:

1000026175411.jpg

g51vgeo153o1frk51f4u1.jpg

inhyun5.jpg

Guest Iviih

Making off:

bs2012041914041930.jpg

dk2170990.jpg

Oh! I think I know how Hee Jin will help Boong Do! She will take him to the library and maybe he will read about the Joseon history, will know who was in the conspiracy against Queen In Hyun, who killed his family.... I hope this happens, it will be interesting!

20120408000090.jpg

Guest Iviih

some goodies : :)

Queen Inhyun's Man (인현왕후의 남자) OST PART 2

MV (뮤비) - Music Video (뮤직비디오)

영재 (포맨) - 꼭 한번 / Young Jae (4men) - Just Once

Official MV  Here :

*I hope, JHW will also sing for the OST :)

*quoted image*

BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Omo! Thanks so much for posting so many news! And these pictures! Gaah they have chemistry on and off screen! Cutelaugh.gif

I love 4men's songs! So happy they are part of QIHM's OST wub.gifwub.gif thanks for posting the official Mv too! 

There wasn't any double posts so far... and there is no problem because even if has it's okay since the photobucket links are no longer working...  I don't know what happened, it never happened before... sad.gif 

Guest lovelymy1004

hi everyone! i have been a silent reader on this forum and i am starting to find this drama interesting! i love the storyline :) i also have great news for all those that are waiting to watch this drama with english subtitles. i have found a website that have subbed the first episode already. so enjoy! ^_^

http://aveoh.net/queen-in-hyuns-man-episode-1/

Guest keitachan

It sounds a little like The Time Traveler's Wife with the way he can pop back and forth. Hope it is a happier type drama. Not sure I can take as much angst and doom and gloom as TTTW left me feeling.

Guest neeras

Hi Everyone,

Queen In Hyeon's Man Episode 1 and 2 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

3443v2g.jpg

Queen In Hyeon's Man Episode 1-2 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4563-queen-in-hyeons-man-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about

FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Ooh I really like this show! The lead, oh I love him! Silent and swoony. mmmmm XD

YAI is really likeable though i think she's a tad too peppy in the first ep, i think she'll settle into the role. Great first ep, now onto the 2nd!

RAW VIA YOU TUBE

EPISODE 3

*quoted image*

TEASER FOR EPISODE 4

OMO episode 3 have a lot of plot development. THEN THIS.

and i must say yoo in na and ji hyun woo spice up with their strong chemistry!

*quoted image*

BTS : FILMING AT JEJU ISLAND

source : JHW DC

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Thanks so much for the spoilers!! and RAW link!! Can't wait to watch this drama!! :wub:

And a kiss so fast, Omo tha's why I like TVN dramas they really know how to do a love line!!

Thank you everyone for posting the links!! I'm glad this series is getting subbed.

I can't even explain how much I love this series. The main male character is so smart. I thought he was going to walk around with his Joseon clothes on. He actually knows how to change into modern day clothes. Very cool!!! He smiles a lot and he is so nice to the main female character. I think what I mean is that I like that he is such a calm character, not one that makes a big fuss over things not going his way.

I can't wait to see Ep. 4...I can't believe a kiss is going to happen in the next episode. Isn't that too fast? Not that I'm complaining...but.....I guess in 16 episodes, they are trying to explain his time in the Joseon Era and in the Modern Era, it would makes sense to have a kiss because they won't have time for one? I don't know.....way too early...but again, not complaining because I really want to see how they fall in love with each other. Besides, I'm pretty sure her ex will mingle in their relationship because to me, he seems to be not entirely over her yet. Or, he just likes the competition.

Ohh...can't wait!!!

Guest Iviih

Boong Do is so smart! Well he is a  upright scholar, 

guess that is why he observe things first and learn fast.

I guess instead of getting scared/fear this new ''world'' he is more 

like interested/curious about it and watches everything/everyone carefully.

He wants to know more about it. Of course at first he is shocked... 

I'm loving him and Hee Jin, so cute. Love how he is like a kid around her lol

And he is so gentle too. I'm happy, a drama doesn't need only rich/cold/jerk main guys!

Sweet and gentle main guys ftw!

Btw, next episode we have a kiss and a hug? Omo!

wub.gifwub.gif

Guest june1ov3

i really really love this drama. i may have only watched like 3 episodes but i love it. i love the director. i love his filming style. the characters, the way the camera captures the scenes, the tone, the scenery, etc etc... i just love this style. that's why i liked vampire prosecutor because of the style of the way the drama was shot. his work has carried onto queen inhyun's man! awoiejfaskljdf the chemistry between yoo inna and ji hyunwoo is amazing! aoiwjdflkfjsdf ahhhh i adore ji hyunwooooo~~~ he's tall and good looking and such a gentleman. he may be playing a scholar who is as much as a warrior as he is an awesome scholar but his ambience is just so calm. he's so intelligent too. i think ji hyunwoo is perfect for this role! ji hyunwoo himself gives off the cool, calm vibe too! and i always like yoo inna. i liked her in high kick and i liked her in secret garden... (her character in best love just did not fit her right..) and this drama lets her be that sassy yet girly yet innocent girl. i loveeeeee how she portrays the character choi hee jin. awieojfaklsjdf ahhhhh i can't wait until tomorrow's episode !!! i hope they kiss tomorrow~ and the producers aren't teasing us with something that's supposed to happen in next week's episodes!

Guest iluvjin

Thanks for sharing the links!! I was able to understand some of the discussions and am excited to watch tomorrows episode. Boong Do is very smart but as a scholar I didn't expect less from him. It seems like he is also a gentlemen for helping Hee Jin when the actress came in and hit her. Loved how he didn't even let her see that it was him. Can't wait to see when he meets the ex in the hospital.

Also the article above is true. This drama shouldn't be compared to RTP because they have a different story line with the same theme. This drama has a good story line and so does RTP.

Just watched the 2nd ep with the fantastic peeps over at Darksmurf for powering through the subbing today...amazing!!!

This is such a underrated little gem! As long as the drama plays by the time-travelling rules it creates later on I'll be a happy little watcher ^^

How fast is the story progression! I've seen the spoilers above and am totally dying to watch ep 3 & 4!

Archived