New MV by the amazing 622Remember and to another track from my beloved movie The Duelist :x And it's one of my favourite pieces from that soundtrack, too, that beautifully romantic duet :x

http://youtu.be/uz7R-xZ-gi4

And another MV:

Is really nice, especially the 1st MV, thanks for sharing

Guest liliz76

You can still watch it on kimchidrama or dramacrazy ^^  
Or you can try to sub something on viki to be able to see every drama ^^ That's what I have done because most of k-drama are not allowed in France --'

Guest farstrep

class="at_ttl ml10"‘Great Doctor’ Kim Hee Sun Cheered When She Saw Male Abs, Her Husband Must Be Jealous (*Why can't the media just leave her husband out of this?*)

By KDramaStars Staff Writer | Oct 26, 2012 08:48 AM EDT

Kim Hee Sun during the making film for SBS drama 'Faith'

Kim Hee Sun cheered for the topless actors and their solid muscles as they focused on their scenes.

On the official homepage of SBS Monday-Tuesday drama 'Great Doctor', the production crew posted the making film on October 25th. In the drama, Ki Chul (played by Yoo Oh Sung) and Deok Heung Gun (played by Park Yoon Jae) threatens the life of Kim Hee Sun's character, Yoo Eun Su, so she lives at the Woodalchi headquarters to protect herself.

In the making film, there is a scene where she spends time with the Woodalchi members. She is eating ice cream as she watches her colleagues film their scenes. When a crew member noted, "Your eyes are especially twinkling today," Kim Hee Sun jokingly retorted, "Don't block my view."

Like Us on Facebook

She called out the names of the junior actors as she playfully became a part of their circle. She would cheer, but then also joke and say, "You guys are gross," making them flustered. Kim Hee Sun's playfulness lightened the atmosphere on set and made people laugh.

The last episode of the drama 'Great Doctor', starring Kim Hee Sun, Lee Min Ho, Ryu Deok Hwan, and Park Se Young, will air on October 30th.

© 2012 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/6406/20121026/faith-kim-hee-sun-cheered-when-saw-male-abs.htm

class="at_ttl ml10"Kim Hee Sun Will Head to Shanghai As The Representative Of Korean Beauties After ‘Faith’ Ends (*Even though Faith isn't finding much favor with the local audience in the ratings game in Korea, the actors/actresses are receiving a lot of love from fans in China because of Faith.*)

By KDramaStars Staff Writer | Oct 27, 2012 05:13 PM EDT

A photo of Kim Hee Sun

Actress Kim Hee Sun will head to China as the representative of Korean beauties after SBS drama 'Faith' ends.

Early November, at the 9th Cosmopolitan Asia Beauty Awards in Shanghai, Kim Hee Sun will grace the stage as the representative of Korean beauties. One actress was chosen from Korea, China, and Hong Kong for a total of three actresses as icons of the year. Kim Hee Sun was picked as the actress from Korea.

The Cosmopolitan Asia Beauty Award is such a grand scale event that it is called the Oscar's of the fashion industry. For the past nine years, this event has been the reigning jewel of China's makeup companies and the entertainment industry.

Like Us on Facebook

Kim Hee Sun had previously filmed the movie 'Legend' with Chinese top star Jackie Chan. In China, she is so popular to the point where she had a surprise cameo role in 'The Warring State'. There is a lot of interest as Kim Hee Sun will receive the spotlight with the two other actresses from China and Hong Kong when they go on stage at this event.

After Kim Hee Sun wraps up the filming for drama 'Faith', which ends this coming 31st, she will have no time for rest as she immediately goes abroad for overseas activities.

Actress Kim Hee Sun will head to China as the representative of Korean beauties after SBS drama 'Faith' ends.

Early November, at the 9th Cosmopolitan Asia Beauty Awards in Shanghai, Kim Hee Sun will grace the stage as the representative of Korean beauties. One actress was chosen from Korea, China, and Hong Kong for a total of three actresses as icons of the year. Kim Hee Sun was picked as the actress from Korea.

The Cosmopolitan Asia Beauty Award is such a grand scale event that it is called the Oscar's of the fashion industry. For the past nine years, this event has been the reigning jewel of China's makeup companies and the entertainment industry.

Like Us on Facebook

Kim Hee Sun had previously filmed the movie 'Legend' with Chinese top star Jackie Chan. In China, she is so popular to the point where she had a surprise cameo role in 'The Warring State'. There is a lot of interest as Kim Hee Sun will receive the spotlight with the two other actresses from China and Hong Kong when they go on stage at this event.

After Kim Hee Sun wraps up the filming for drama 'Faith', which ends this coming 31st, she will have no time for rest as she immediately goes abroad for overseas activities.

© 2012 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/6435/20121027/kim-hee-sun-will-head-shanghai-representative-korean-beauties.htm

Hi, my dear @sia3... I've been moping the whole week... Faith depression... 
After everything that happened in episode 22, I just couldn't deal... I made myself busy with other things. Over compensation...
I see you guys have been happily busy building up to 1000 pages... Hahahaha.

@flo_oni
Mopping eh? Me too. I was trying to cope by constantly keeping myself in here and afloat in gutter heaven. I would love to make myself busy with other things but then I can't spare not to think about Faith. Sigh...

Ohhh I have a feeling it will indeed go over 1000 by tomorrow. I think anyway. lol. Some people are aiming for it :))

@awesomeduck! Work your magic again. Call out the lurkers! :))

Guest Tinkiebell

@myphim, noted :D
And, don't worry, I'll be right here, ready with a couple of empty buckets, in case you need to puke, several times, after the ride ends tomorrow. I'll pull up your hair for you too :))
I have only but one request though, please, do not eat Nachos before you go on the ride! :))

Most of us over here has watched Faith at least two times for one episode. First without subtitle. Second with subtitle.
So lets count it 
22 * 2 = 44 times.Means you have invested 44 hours on Faith :))
So 24 episodes = 48 times, 48 hours.
We truly have nothing to do by spending 48 hours for Faith =))

Another invite to lurkers :) C'MON lurkers come out and play with us :)) We only have two episodes left!!! Post your feelings and opinions and anything in between Remember we are Awesome Forum :)) you can spazz, swoon and cry buckets (just don't smash your computer screen) 

If you live out of US, you still may access dramafever, hulu, or viki using proxy. But I found using ultrasurf lately didn't work to hulu and viki. So I use another free proxy which shares on net. It works :D I got the proxy from http://spys.ru/en/
Just choose USA proxy :D

Half hour to go to Faith 23 :))

Guest lililovelilica

cikamoi said: Most of us over here has watched Faith at least two times for one episode. First without subtitle. Second with subtitle.
So lets count it 
22 * 2 = 44 times.Means you have invested 44 hours on Faith :))
So 24 episodes = 48 times, 48 hours.
We truly have nothing to do by spending 48 hours for Faith =))

awesomeduck said: Another invite to lurkers :) C'MON lurkers come out and play with us :)) We only have two episodes left!!! Post your feelings and opinions and anything in between Remember we are Awesome Forum :)) you can spazz, swoon and cry buckets (just don't smash your computer screen)