@lililovelilica: :D i will definitely take a look at the dramas u have recommended :D I think i have seen a few but never made it entirely through. Why? I don't remember :))
@myphim: =)) it seems that we don't need any sort of therapy session for GC. We, the royal army of Faith, is already giving him a taste of our wrath by hilariously making ourselves laugh at our Faith-ling's power of photoshop =))

Man, i went to that spoiler page and pressed the button where it ask if i would like it translated into english. And me, being eager, pressed it. Aish. I don't ever learn. The translation is as bad as google translation. I knew this but i still pressed it. Well, what did I get out of it? Hm..um, nothing much, considering the fact that the words were in english but scattered in a pattern where I can't make sense of it. I only was able to pick out little words such as 'smile' and "sharing stories". I will just wait for @icesiren's translation instead. My attempt failed :))

vangsweetie637 said: @lililovelilica: :D i will definitely take a look at the dramas u have recommended :D I think i have seen a few but never made it entirely through. Why? I don't remember :))
Man, i went to that spoiler page and pressed the button where it ask if i would like it translated into english. And me, being eager, pressed it. Aish. I don't ever learn. The translation is as bad as google translation. I knew this but i still pressed it. Well, what did I get out of it? Hm..um, nothing much, considering the fact that the words were in english but scattered in a pattern where I can't make sense of it. I only was able to pick out little words such as 'smile' and "sharing stories". I will just wait for @icesiren's translation instead. My attempt failed :))

Guest lililovelilica

tumblr_mcl2zvbE6V1rciqseo1_500.jpg
what's the name of this dorama?tumblr_mcl1byJdv71rhxi5wo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mcky4d4qkJ1rcvd38o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mcksynKWcF1re85ioo1_400.jpg

I’m pretty sure the first two days of the coming week will destroy my life and scar me forever….and nothing anyone says or does will ever be able to make it ok.

I’m sure because whatever happens on Faith, will mostly likely kill me.

It’ll either be death by Happiness

Or..

Death by severe depression.

tumblr_mckrbz0T2W1qhz87m.gif

myphim said: @xopo17  =)) =))  Are Gi Cheol and Choi Young the new pairing now online? =)) =))  Gi Cheol is everywhere these days. He's getting very popular with fans. :))

icesiren said: I spoke too soon. New article: Faith's KHS - LMH, Between Separation and Death ... What is the Ending?

With the last episode approaching, we will see tender moments as LMH and KHS try to make memories of each other. In episode 22, Eun Soo brought tears to Choi Young's eyes when she decided to stay in Goryeo despite the possibility of her death. In today's episode, we will see the two of them try to imprint everything about each other on their hearts. In the midst of a storm, the two reminisce about their memories and talk about what they each like; not wanting to miss a single thing, we will see them try to record everything in their eyes and minds. At cross purposes to protect each other, we will see their smiling faces in addition to heart-wrenching sadness. A Faith staffer says, "today's Imja couple is placed in a very dangerous position and are at the very height of ardent love for each other," and that "because ES's treatment for poison runs the risk of death, everyone's anxious feelings will explode. 

Thank you so much @icesiren ^:)^ ! Quotes of @icesiren's translation: "the two reminisce about their memories" (Please, tell me, we won't get numerous flashback montages because they don't have enough time to shoot what is written in the script properly :-SS [-O<  ) 

awesomeduck said: Don't worry faithlings - sending out chill pills to everyone :)) Hang in there breath!!! lucky we @xopo17 and @anace photoshop GC's to keep us sane (or maybe insane hmmm...) Thanks for the GC superman @xopo17