Guest Tinkiebell

lililovelilica said: @cikamoi i think the less the clothes better it is,hey he's not Merlim LOL
@Tinkiebell - Welcome back! I was missing you so much!Let's talk a lot today! @lililovelilica Awww, big hugsss!!! >:D< I'm sorry for making you worried. Let's talk a lot indeed :)

Guest toychoi

Tinkiebell said: @toychoi and @myphim, I KNEW you two would be laughing, but I was being serious! :))
And @myphim, YOU wanted to pass sole leadership of gutter heaven to me?? pfft! Yeah right! =))

Tinkiebell said: @toychoi and @myphim, I KNEW you two would be laughing, but I was being serious! :))
And @myphim, YOU wanted to pass sole leadership of gutter heaven to me?? pfft! Yeah right! =))

Guest Tinkiebell

lililovelilica said: Did you see in the Poll?Faith is the WINNER! Yes I saw, and I voted too. @rrmski and @myphim did too, until they got banned. :))Speaking of which, @rrmski, were you able to vote again on retry?

Guest Tinkiebell

rrmski said: Tinkiebell said: lililovelilica said: Did you see in the Poll?Faith is the WINNER! Yes I saw, and I voted too. @rrmski and @myphim did too, until they got banned. :))Speaking of which, @rrmski, were you able to vote again on retry? Oh, yeah, I voted like crazy. LOL! Probably one third of the votes are mine  :)) Which remind me, I'm off to vote again. I got distracted because of the funny comments here. lol!!! What true dedication! You, my dear, need to be commended for your FAITHfulness. ^:)^ @cikamoi you should let this be known to His Majesty the King and let him reward @rrmski aplenty!

Guest Tinkiebell

azzurri said: Trust you to zero in on the sword @Tinkiebell!!  :)) @azzurri =)) What to do, as weakened as my eyesight is, the sight of that sword is still eye catching to me? =))

rrmski said:
My reward will be A Happy Ending, that's all I can ask for! (And ES + CY little cute babies as the bonus).... @rrmski What's that, my dear? You want the Majesty to reward you with a "Happy Ending"? Omo, get in the line missy, I believe Noguk and @cikamoi deserve it first! :\"> =))