Hi gals :-h I'm here, on my phone. Was bp in on my phone and behold, I see @filchiny! :-h (are you still here?)

I heard u are looking for one of the pervy faithling..? Well, look no more. professor v is here ;)

Students, as the riddle states, raise your hands. Roll call :D

Guest Hanjae

I'm here Prof V! @vangsweetie637 *raises hand*

Hello also @filchiny (have we chatted before? If not, hi!) @LuvMinHo @sia3 @minozlove (I just sent you my quote!) @Yuuni @kappy @shengvang! @Anomalous @guadi :-h

@Yuuni: here you are :-h your presence has been marked in my attendance ;) I am doing good, getting better bit by bit..and you..how are you..? I see that it was you who got me as the answer for the riddle :D I will have to reward you ;))

@shengvang: as @filchiny stated, using words like 'hard' and 'push' is something that we don't take lightly. You should know by now :))

@Hanjae: hi :-h your attendance has been marked :D ah, would you mind explaining what 'hard' and 'push' means, according to the private lessons :)) we need to let @shengvang know :))

Hi @ sia3 @Anomalous @LuvMinHo @shengvang @minozlove @everyone

Man, I don't like using soupy on my phone :((

Guest Hanjae

@vangsweetie637
"Hard" and "push" can be used to mean various things in different contexts. Many things. I'll have to know which context before I can give an accurate explanation. ;))

I'll brb - I need to brunch and exercise hard. :D

Guest myphim

iPjFnxCFYvnTX.jpg

@sia3   Hwata fan art like you've requested, and no quote this time just in case you don't like the quote. :))

Guest myphim

sia3 said:  
@myphim

Are you feeling better? Sending you my love !!! ;))
Don't forget to ... eat your medicine to get better!
Thanks for the Hwata fan art. Love it.
I'll put it in the blog later :x :x :x
Did you put watermark on?

Lol..yes, I haven't seen our doctor in house @WutHmone too. Yes. We need sleep to recover. The bug is hitting all of us at once. I'm abit better too, but hate the fact that I have work tom. Sighs. After working 9 days straight, I feel like I need more rest. Sighs.

On the other hand, I'm reaching my 3000 post soon :))

Guest Hanjae

I'm back!

Everyone's sick. :(( And I'd hate to say it but I think I might have caught the bug too - my throat and ears hurt so much last night when I went to sleep. Not again!

@vangsweetie637
But the key is that there are so many interesting ways in which you can phrase them. ;))

Daejang @myphim, that's really pretty! I wonder whether it is/will be explained in the novel whether Eun Soo really was Hwata, or whether they were separate entities whose myths people combined into one because of their similar medical prowess. The drama certainly seemed to imply that Eun Soo may have been Hwata, what with the tools and all, but there's still the question of how an obviously female Eun Soo could have been mixed with Hwata/Hua Tuo, a historically male physician. And the timeline doesn't fit - doesn't Eun Soo accidentally go back a hundred years before Choi Young's time? That's centuries after Hwata/Hua Tuo and Jojo/Cao Cao.

Guest myphim

Hanjae said: I'm back!

Everyone's sick. :(( And I'd hate to say it but I think I might have caught the bug too - my throat and ears hurt so much last night when I went to sleep. Not again!

@vangsweetie637
But the key is that there are so many interesting ways in which you can phrase them. ;))

Daejang @myphim, that's really pretty! I wonder whether it is/will be explained in the novel whether Eun Soo really was Hwata, or whether they were separate entities whose myths people combined into one because of their similar medical prowess. The drama certainly seemed to imply that Eun Soo may have been Hwata, what with the tools and all, but there's still the question of how an obviously female Eun Soo could have been mixed with Hwata/Hua Tuo, a historically male physician. And the timeline doesn't fit - doesn't Eun Soo accidentally go back a hundred years before Choi Young's time? That's centuries after Hwata/Hua Tuo and Jojo/Cao Cao.

Guest myphim

vangsweetie637 said: Lol..yes, I haven't seen our doctor in house @WutHmone too. Yes. We need sleep to recover. The bug is hitting all of us at once. I'm abit better too, but hate the fact that I have work tom. Sighs. After working 9 days straight, I feel like I need more rest. Sighs.

On the other hand, I'm reaching my 3000 post soon :))