Guest farstrep

@everyone - @LuvMinHo @Yuuni @Anomalous @shengvang @Hanjae @WutHmone @katymac @sia3 @Maja @myphim @awesomeduck @vangsweetie637 @dakie @berliansiahaan @tigereyespeppy @lynlily @guadi @kappy @tvelove @lovelost1 @dr25 @rrmski @bee_ipa @jasy @jay9 @azzurri @buguz @mappyminho @silverlode @mattie2012 @Gukja @luena @reijaye @filchiny @minozlove hello! :-h

Weekend is finally coming! :)

i2mGgDmBIFMHj.jpg

sia3 said: @farstrep
How are you feeling?? I wish you can throw me some medication from your side that would help me sleep. I've felt a bit run down this week yet I'm very much sleep deprived! :'(

Uhmmm... I still vote for Tada kimi wo aishiteru. @Yuuni and @Hanjae, can I bribe you to vote for this too? :P
It's a really good movie and beautiful too!

Omo. Did imja cut her hair? :o I prefer the previous hairstyle esp. the fringe.

Guest myphim

dr25 said: @Farstrep *stops in the middle of the tribute* you know I like you without you saying anything abt JB. Now that you did.... :(( ❤❤❤

May u plz tell me in which page is part one?
*Back reading*

Guest Hanjae

Hello @farstrep! How many times are you going to make me bow down in awe at your Jang Bin tribute posts? It's highly unfair that you can write like that even when you're feeling under the weather. :x I'm highly anticipating the final part of your tribute. ;))

@sia3
What will you bribe me with? :D My vote is ready and waiting~

Are you referring to modern Imja's hair? I must say I didn't really like the way they've styled her in the latest ep of Incarnation - particularly the pink leopard print dress. *shudders* It makes her look about a decade older.

@luena: Yay! You remember me too >:D< yups. we are all still here, some of the old faithlings have gone..some of us have stayed and become veterans while new Faith-lings have delurked and joined the Faith ship. Everyone is still have a good and fun time here, doing anything Faith and un-Faith related together :D It is so nice for you to stop by and say hi and visit. Please, come by often and chat with all of us again >:D<
@farstrep: I will definitely be BP on your JB tribute posts once I am caught up on sleep and rest. I feel like I need to rest more than usual since the last two week really tired me out with 33 hours of work, 9 days straight :(( Also, I sent you a PM. Did you get it?
@Hanjae: I still have to finish reading your 'Unsung Heroes' post too :)) I am so behind :(( I will definitely catch up on it and get back at you. :D 
@sia3 @myphim @Hanjae @farstrep @Maja @luena @everyone: I am bidding you all a goodnight. I am so tired already. And I have to work again tomorrow :(( I hate it! I still want to rest more :(
I may be very late for movie night or may not join movie night at all. There was a sudden call for a family meeting by my older brother so I don't know how long the meeting will last. However, I will be sure to join the chat on movie thread if the meeting ends early. And, I will be joining recap this weekend as well ;)
@Faithlings: We all need to rest well, take medications, and take care of ourselves. The sick bug is hitting each one of us :(( But, we will overcome it in due time ;)

(:| I-) Goodnight & Group Hugs  >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

Guest farstrep

@Hanjae: I'm glad you can comprehend Part 2 because I couldn't be certain. That's why it wasn't posted yesterday. I had to read it over and over to make sure it's coherent enough to be understood before I post it.

@everyone: Pechumori, the person who started the "Quick" thread, is going to join us for the movie night and suggests to post our invitation at Lee Minki's thread and getting LMK's fans to join in the movie night as well. So please do expect a crowd (or none at all). I don't know how many will turn up. When they do, let's give them a warm welcome. Alright? \m/

EDIT:
@vangsweetie637: Good night! :-h

http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q704/sarangnee/Quick/quick1_zpsb87f928f.jpg

Enjoy some heart-thumping action with the Faithlings on this special movie night:

Event: Movie Night
Movie: Quick
Venue: Soompi's "Quick" thread
Day: 1 March 2013 (Friday for US team) and 2 March 2013 (Saturday for Europe and Asia-Pacific teams)
Time: Fri 11pm (Central US & Canada time)

Hawaii: Fri 7pm
Pacific US & Canada time: Fri 9pm
Eastern US & Canada time: Sat 12am
France & Slovenia: Sat 6am
Israel: Sat 7am
Riyadh: Sat 8am
India: Sat 10.30am
Jakarta & Bangkok: Sat 12pm
Malaysia & Philippines: Sat 1pm
Sydney: Sat 4pm

Please turn up at your respective time zones.

Guest myphim

@vangsweetie637    Good night and take good care of yourself. :-h

@farstrep   I think you should post your moving tribute to JB again during this weekend during the recap. It will be fitting to read it again when we hold a memorial for him. :(

Woo-hoo! since my copy/paste option works just for tonight, I can finally send this again to you all:
what-about-goodnight-kisses-despicable-m

tumblr_lyqxu89gb11rotkzgo1_500.gif

P.S: Don't worry. This is not Professor V doing the goodnight kisses :)
This is a goodnight kiss being sent from the cute 'Despicables' to the Faith-lings ;)
Goodnight, @everyone! :-h >:D<

Guest myphim

farstrep said: @Hanjae: I'm glad you can comprehend Part 2 because I couldn't be certain. That's why it wasn't posted yesterday. I had to read it over and over to make sure it's coherent enough to be understood before I post it.

@everyone: Pechumori, the person who started the "Quick" thread, is going to join us for the movie night and suggests to post our invitation at Lee Minki's thread and getting LMK's fans to join in the movie night as well. So please do expect a crowd (or none at all). I don't know how many will turn up. When they do, let's give them a warm welcome. Alright? \m/

Enjoy some heart-thumping action with the Faithlings on this special movie night:

Event: Movie Night
Movie: Quick
Venue: Soompi's "Quick" thread
Day: 1 March 2013 (Friday for US team) and 2 March 2013 (Saturday for Europe and Asia-Pacific teams)
Time: Fri 11pm (Central US & Canada time)

Hawaii: Fri 7pm
Pacific US & Canada time: Fri 9pm
Eastern US & Canada time: Sat 12am
France & Slovenia: Sat 6am
Israel: Sat 7am
Riyadh: Sat 8am
India: Sat 10.30am
Jakarta & Bangkok: Sat 12pm
Malaysia & Philippines: Sat 1pm
Sydney: Sat 4pm

Please turn up at your respective time zones.

Guest farstrep

@myphim: We'll do it like what we did for Kenshin. I'll post my commentary and you the gifs. Hopefully, there would be more interactions and posts with more people around. No lengthy commentary like what I did with Kenshin, so don't worry. :P

Now that we might have more people joining us, I better review my commentary and make sure it's not a piece of delirious writing.

EDIT:
@myphim: I shall post the tribute again this weekend but I don't think I can complete the final part by recap day.

On the tribute:

Tnxs for your tribute @farstrep I'll add it to a file of mine where I keep similar reviews.

First of all, freedom of speech is granted so say whatever about the following sentence and I'll say it:

If any one said JB is gay, she'll have to deal with me. :ar!

I think a major part of JB's calmness is driven from the fact that he saw much of the world than the other characters; he traveled with his merchant father and even lived in India long enough to learn acupuncture. Unlike the king who only traveled the world as a prisoner of a foe nation, JB traveled the world as an explorer. That's why he could eccept imja the way she is.

Another thing worthy of notice, he is the only character that knew CY as CY knew himself or maybe better. He could tell ES why isn't he finding any reason to stay alive. CY found diffeculty in telling the king about his past wounds but JB knew about them all. Maybe he had to treat the late master of the Red Moon but I would go with the assumption that he and CY are really good friends( I mean only my bbb freind would know why I wanna kill myself, not that I will :P)He could also tell that ES isn't happy as she claims and that she's fooling people with her smile. Thus, a person who could look so deeply through the two characters who are both his friends, may have realized their love for each other way before they themselves do. Do you think the gentleman he is will stand in between? No. Maybe he had feelings for ES but took a step back maybe he didn't but he for sure won't cause his friends harm. I heard PL describing the character as someone who if he had to fight, will fight but will eventually end up treating the one he injured. Hence, he will do what ever not to cause harm physically or psychologically to ES&CY love story. :x

@maja omo @-) I wanna steal your PC to dive into that collection of yours of in bed CY.

Guest WutHmone

Annyeong,dearest Soupies @myphim @farstrep @sia3 @Gukja @Maja @LuvMinHo @awesomeduck @Yuuni @Anomalous @tvelove @buguz @shengvang @Hanjae @katymac @awesomeduck @vangsweetie637 @dakie @lynlily @guadi @kappy @tvelove @dr25 @rrmski @bee_ipa @jasy @jay9 @azzurri  @mappyminho @silverlode @mattie2012  @minozlove and our newest Soupy @reijaye

I'm finally back home. >:D< >:D<

iboeA6MHbOXHu8.gif

@Gukja : Please say Hello to urri Young-ah for me .He wouldn't like Hoodie Young so here's Imja :-h

ioVzzA2rKndvL.gif

@Luena : Welcome back :-h :-h :-h

Guest myphim

dr25 said: On the tribute:
Tnxs for your tribute @farstrep I'll add it to a file of mine where I keep similar reviews.
First of all, freedom of speech is granted so say whatever about the following sentence and I'll say it:
If any one said JB is gay, she'll have to deal with me. :ar!

I think a major part of JB's calmness is driven from the fact that he saw much of the world than the other characters; he traveled with his merchant father and even lived in India long enough to learn acupuncture. Unlike the king who only traveled the world as a prisoner of a foe nation, JB traveled the world as an explorer. That's why he could eccept imja the way she is.
Another thing worthy of notice, he is the only character that knew CY as CY knew himself or maybe better. He could tell ES why isn't he finding any reason to stay alive. CY found diffeculty in telling the king about his past wounds but JB knew about them all. Maybe he had to treat the late master of the Red Moon but I would go with the assumption that he and CY are really good friends( I mean only my bbb freind would know why I wanna kill myself, not that I will :p)He could also tell that ES isn't happy as she claims and that she's fooling people with her smile. Thus, a person who could look so deeply through the two characters who are both his friends, my have realized their love for each other way before they themselves do. Do you think the gentleman he is will stop in between? No. Maybe he had feelings for ES but took a step back maybe he didn't but he fo sure won't cause his friends harm. I heard PL describing the character as someone who if he had to fight, will fight but will eventually end up treating the one he injured. Hence, he won't harm he will do what ever not to cause harm physically or psychologically to ES&CY love story. :x

@maja omo @-) I wanna steal your PC to dive into that collection of yours of in bed CY.

Guest myphim

@WutHmone

Where have you been High Doctor?
We all have been taken ill since your absence. :((
@Gukja and Young-ah won't be online for a few days because she's sick now. :(

Guest Hanjae

Welcome back Woo Hoo @WutHmone! :x

And goodnight Prof V @vangsweetie637 - feel better! >:D< Skip my post and read @farstrep's instead - unlike her I'm not even brave enough to go back and reread what I've written. If it sounds incoherent, I'd prefer to remain blissfully ignorant. =)) Hopefully I'll see you at the movie night thread at some point!

@dr25
That's interesting, where did you get all that information about Jang Bin? :-O

Edit;
Oh, I just saw your edit. :)) In regards to Jang Bin being gay, I'm sure he's not since I read somewhere that SJN originally had thoughts about developing the CY-ES-JB triangle further, but lack of time and changing plans meant that was tossed into the bin. Even without that tidbit, Jang Bin strikes me as someone who'd be concerned first and foremost about his job as a doctor; romance would certainly not be at the forefront of his mind. His immediate options were slim, anyway; it was basically either Eun Soo or Deo Gi. Assuming he was gay just on the basis of him being unattracted to either of them is sort of like telling Eun Soo to choose between Ki Chul and Duck Hindass and saying she swung the other way just because she can't stomach either of them. :P

Guest farstrep

@dr25: Thanks for that little tidbit. It will help tremendously in the final part of my tribute. :)

@WutHmone: Where have you been?

izXf4MLoDInLp.jpg

Guest WutHmone

@myphim : What happened to my Soupies? I've got nocturnal headache and couldn't look at my pc screen and log in for some times.
Since I'm back,I'll shoo away all these virtual viruses that cause you all sick. No more illness! Go away viruses! [-X [-X

@dr25 :It's midnight here so Good Morning! :D

@farstrep : Aunty far star,I'm all better. I'm a tough cookie.It's just headache :x

Guest myphim

Hanjae said:
Edit;
Oh, I just saw your edit. :)) In regards to Jang Bin being gay, I'm sure he's not since I read somewhere that SJN originally had thoughts about developing the CY-ES-JB triangle further, but lack of time and changing plans meant that was tossed into the bin. Even without that tidbit, Jang Bin strikes me as someone who'd be concerned first and foremost about his job as a doctor; romance would certainly not be at the forefront of his mind. His immediate options were slim, anyway; it was basically either Eun Soo or Deo Gi. Assuming he was gay just on the basis of him being unattracted to either of them is sort of like telling Eun Soo to choose between Ki Chul and Duck Hindass and saying she swung the other way just because she can't stomach either of them. :P