I think LC must win an award for the best reaction ever due to the news of our royal pregnancy :)) I love her reaction. She is super excited :D
@Gukja: I am so glad to be home too. =)) I knew you were going to pass but even so, I'm giving you another chance to reconsider =))
@mattie2012: Are you going somewhere? I haven't BP yet :P

Guest Gukja1430292028

SCENE cuts to an ES struggling to fall asleep in the Inn. She gets up looks around for CY but could not see him. She goes outside and finds him guarding the place. She stands behind watching him until he turns around and notices her. 

http://i.minus.com/itFzE6Mr94ymH.gif

ES notices CY staring back in the direction of the palace. ES goes and sits down and CY goes over to sit next her. CY explains to her that he was guarding the place because he thought there might be an attack in the middle of the night. He tells her not to worry and just go back to sleep. ES gazes at him and this made CY ask her what again. 

http://i.minus.com/iP0EpJ1prK3vQ.gif

ES points in the direction he was looking before and asks: “The palace is in that direction right? I notice you looking in that direction last night as well”

CY does not answer her but instead tells her to go back to sleep since she can’t keep her eyes open.

ES asks CY: “Right now you are worry about the King, right?”

CY looks away and does not answer. ES continues: “Then let’s do it this way. You just take me to the village near the portal and then go back to the palace” 

CY replies: “He can’t return as GM will not look at a Wudalchi like him”

ES asks: “What kind of Wudalchi is that?”

CY replies: “One that hesitates. When a warrior hesitated he dies. A warrior that hesitates cannot protect the King.”

ES then asks CY: “Have you ever spent a day in your entire life doing what you wanted to do rather than doing what you other wanted or have asked you to do?”

CY replies with hesitation: “Yesterday…..and today” (OMG – anything that comes out of his mouth is swoon worthy!!!! However I pity our Daejang. Spending his entire life not being able to do what his heart desires until ES came into his life. I think Daejang has found the answer to his dad’s question finally!!! LOVE) 

Guest farstrep

Next scene:

ES is trying to get some sleep. She wakes up and she see looks around looking for Choi Young.  She does not see him so she goes out to look for him.  He sees him guarding the place.  She walks over and sits and he joins her.  He tells her that he was just guarding the place in case someone would attack at night.  ES keeps on looking at him.

CY asks what is it.

ES points to the direction of the palace.  Isn't the palace that way?  I saw you glancing in that direction last night.  You are worried for the king, right?  How about we do this.  Just leave me in that village where I first arrived and you can go back to the palace.

CY responds that a Wudalchi like him is not fit to go back.

ES wants to know what kind of Wudalchi he is.

He says that when a soldier hesitates to use his sword, he dies.  H e cannot guard a king in that state.

ES asks him, in your entire life, was there even a day where you got to do what you wanted and not what someone ordered you to do?

CY answers, yesterday, and today.

Something catches his attention and he gets up.  He senses danger and he pulls ES to go into the house.  A sharp object flies through the air and narrowly misses them.

He tells ES to stay in the house as blood will be spilt this time.  ES looks at him with worry.

CY fights the two men, kills the first one easily.  As he is about to kill the second one, ES looks out of the window and witnesses his death.  She is relieved that CY is safe.

@tvelove - That's pretty! :-O

The scene with Choi Young looking in the direction of the palace frames his dilemma in a very visual manner - he was worried about the king and a part of him wished he was able to protect him, reflected by the direction of his gaze. Yet, once again Eun Soo appeared at his side, and at her appearance he forgot all else and moved to join her, his eyes focused only upon her face. In that instance, he knew that even if he still felt the ties of duty, it was the first time in his life that he had placed that aside to do something that he truly wished to do. It was only when she pointed to the palace that he looked back in that direction, which is an interesting theme that runs through Young's gradual process of rebalancing what is most important to him.

It is true that Eun Soo is at the root of his conflict; a man with only one commitment can focus all his efforts on it, but when he suddenly finds himself with two, it becomes a struggle to balance both. However, each time his attention is redirected in its entirety to Eun Soo, she is also the one who perceives his inner conflict and suggests that he should not ignore his concern for the king. Instead of allowing him to become preoccupied with her wellbeing, she is the first to propose methods to accommodate both. Eun Soo may have unwittingly become a major player in Young's dilemma, but she is also instrumental in setting him on the path to overcome it. I have only the greatest respect for someone like Eun Soo, who is always more concerned about those she cares about than herself - many people would likely welcome being the sole focus of their beloved's attention, but Eun Soo sees past that to the damage it would cause to Young if he is allowed to neglect all else in favour of her.

Eun Soo's words in this scene also provides an interesting contrast to the words of Future Eun Soo. At this point, she still states "your king" in reference to Gongmin, while we know from her later messages that her way of thinking has changed to consider Gongmin "our king."

Alright gals. I know it's early and I am usually up later than I am now on recaps nights :D But, I am too worn out so I will be going in for a rest now. I will see you all again tomorrow for Faith Jeopardy. And of course, will be collecting all the goodies tomorrow too ;)
oh, @Gukja: Soupy's Ladle! I remember you said tomorrow is you and your hubby's anniversary so:
annivspl03.jpg

May both of you enjoy your special day tomorrow :x

Guest Gukja1430292028

ibiCjUFzkXhUQS.png
Wow, it's really beautiful @tvelove Clicked.saved. :DPlease come out more to shower us with these beautiful work of yours. ;;)Now I'm just waiting for @farstreps to put beautiful quotes on them. ;))Thank you so much uri Dr. Love :-*

@Hanjae - you might have to fight @awesomeduck
You two will have to koala it out to see who gets to it first :))

@myphim
[-X We all know that (Faithlings as the witness) what imja goes through for daejang. How could you say she has no heart?
You forgot how our first RS derived? The proof of sacrifice Eun Soo had to go through (+ getting poison again) to get it OFF you!
And... it's the One-and-Only Kiss!
[-(

Guest Gukja1430292028

ES just gazes at CY. CY senses danger and quickly gets up. He grabs ES and leads her back inside the Inn. They duck a dagger flying towards them. He takes her inside the Inn and tells her to stay put as he thinks this time there will be bloodshed. 

CY steps outside and closes the door behind him. He confronts the two assassins in black from before. ES watches CY fight the men from the window nervously and in horror. She gasps as he takes on one of them. She breathes a sign of relief when he was able to kill them. 

Meanwhile the Suribangs are meeting with Ab man DB and Deokman. 

Duck Duck @awesomeduck! How could you purposely left out on Noodle hitting on Deokman's scene??? *TOTAL BIAS*

You think we would forget??? ;)) Well, here's a reminder! :))