Guest Gukja1430292028

Thanks again uri minhopedia sweet @Maja  :-*
@farstrep
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZMvy1fgXVSurH1qOeX6X

Hugs to you. :Dbig-hugs_245.gif

Please don't apologize for originality or else I have to apologize in every single of my post for emoticon/images i copy/paste from Google. :))

LuvMinHo said: Haha @GukjaI thought you missed that post :)>-So, is not me alone experiencing weird things at Soompi.Until now, I cant seem to open @Anomalous & @myphim screencaps at all X(

Guest farstrep

This scene is when CY and ES are walking in the forest.

Back to CY and ES, they are walking and she is asking CY why something does not make sense to him.

She says that she he has taught her to ride a horse and use a knife, why can't she teach him something.  CY is trying to avoid her as she tries to stop him.  But she holds on to him and finally gets him to stop walking.

She wants to teach him a spell from heaven, something that he can also use with his Wudalchi subordinates.

CY says that her introduction is too long.

So she tries to show him the Aja! with fists clenched.  He can use it when he is really tired.

CY just looks at her with a blank face.  She tries again.  CY turns around and continues walking.  She wonders how something with 2 syllables is so difficult to say.

She catches up to him.  She wants to teach him something else.  How to to make a promise using their hands only.  He obliges her this time.

ES teaches CY to make a promise with the fingers, stamp it and copy.

Then she wants to teach him the high five.  He begs him pitifully so he concedes albeit with a sigh.  (Poor Daejang.  He must find all these hand actions strange that he does not want to even contemplate it but because he does not want to disappoint her, he just gives in.  The things you do for love ……)

She explains to him how you can exchange feelings this way.  He can even use it with the king.

CY is looking intently at her.  She asks what he is thinking.

He says what is this person thinking of right now.  She tries to high five him and he just takes her hand to tug her along.  He tells her to be in front of him so he can guard her better.

ES wants to teach him something else, but he has had enough.

This is the last of what @mattie2012 has sent me. :x :x

Guest farstrep

I think @Gukja wanted a quote to go with this fabulous picture?

EDIT:
@Gukja: I got the message. :P Looking out for those two posts of yours.

theonetree_zps316430c4.png

Guest Gukja1430292028

SCENE cuts to ES and CY in the forest. ES is moving around CY pestering him to learn something from heaven. It appears that CY is refusing to learn. She complains: “Why doesn’t it make sense? You taught me how to ride a horse and use a dagger so I will teach you something in return” 

CY replies: “No need” and dodges her. ES continues to urge him but he just ignores her.

Resilient ES pulls at his attire to stop him from dodging and tells him she will teach him magical words used in heaven so he can use them and teach them to his Wudalchi.

http://i.minus.com/iAdaIsdjPlIPF.gif

ES does a fist pump and says “Aja!” but her general does not follow her so she stomps her feet and attempts her aegyo at him. She tells him that it was a chant of encouragement and he should give it a go. The aegyo did not work this time on her general as CY just stares at her and turns away. 

http://i.minus.com/ib2s25e0w0HMII.gif