Gals..I'm finally home >:D<
But I'm worn out..so I don't know how long I will last with you gals on recaps this time. If I go MIA, I probably K.O :)) So, where are we? Ooo..I see we are on the part where we see Mr. Do Chi's infamous smirk =))
I am proud of you, my twin! ;):))
And what is this? Are we all using Mr. Do Chi's advice of 'wine' as a passing chip around the block for everyone now? :)) Why is there so much drinking going on here with me gone? :D

JB examines NG and looks at LC smiling. LC instantly understands the smile and claps for joy.

JB tells GM that NG is pregnant leaving GM shocked but happy. JB warns GM that NG is weak and needs to be careful.

GM asks JB if he could see his wife. JB says yes.

GM literally rushes in to see NG. He gives her a loving gaze. GM asks NG if she is feeling okay. She reassures with a tender smile.

GM overjoyed with emotions with tears in his eyes and says to NG “I don’t know what I did to meet someone like you, my Queen”.
He then embraces NG and says “thank you”.

NG hugs him back (They are too cute such a sweet moment. It makes me wonder how CY would react when ES is pregnant with his bub J)

@Gukja - You are UP next!!! ^ ^

Guest farstrep

This episode should be titled "A Journey Back Into The Yesteryear". There are simply too many scenes in this episode that resemble those in the past, though certain things have changed. Where in the past, Choi Young was the one observing her and her every move, now Eun Soo is the one noticing things about him - his words, his actions, his behavior.

Guest Gukja1430292028

Hi welcome home and LOL @vangsweetie637 :-h
For some reason, I don't think I'll like the invisibility cloak from the kind of boutiques you shop at. ;))I'll pass, thank you. :D

The king goes in to see the queen.  LC offers her congratulations and leaves.

The king enters the queen's chambers.  He is overcome with such emotions that he does not know what to say at first.  He asks the queen if she is still feeling ill.  The queen answers no.

King:  I do not know how I could have met a person like you, my queen.

He comes closer, with tears in his eyes, and hugs her.  He says thank you.

The queen hugs him back.

And the song, Because of You by One Piece plays in the background.