Guest Gukja1430292028

LOL @awesomeduck daejangI actually liked the ones where he doesn't look like he's a porcelain doll. Too much PS for me. ;))I like a little imperfection in daejang. :))Just not too much pores. :))

Guest farstrep

1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ATTIRE BASED PURELY ON VISUAL? (HOW IT LOOKS, THE COLOUR & THE FIT)

Fighter Blue

2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ATTIRE BASED ON SENTIMENTAL VALUE? (YOU CAN BE AS SHALLOW AS YOU LIKE!!!)

Stalker Black

3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARMOUR BASED PURELY ON VISUAL?

Wudalchi

4. WHAT IS FAVOURITE ARMOUR BASED ON SENTIMENTAL VALUE?

Penetration

5. OVERALL FAVOURITE ATTIRE OR ARMOUR - THIS ONE IS A HARD ONE

Only Stalker Black

6. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE ATTIRE AND WHY?

Red Moon. The attire doesn't have the gravitas of a true warrior. It looks too flighty and young on him. And it's associated with MH. Sorry, MH but Choi Young now belongs to Eun Soo.

Guest Gukja1430292028

awesomeduck

said:

farstrep

said:

Red Moon. The attire doesn't have the gravitas of a true warrior. It looks too flighty and young on him. And it's associated with MH. Sorry, MH but Choi Young now belongs to Eun Soo.

Guest Gukja1430292028

sia3 said: Morning @mattie2012
I hardly ever see you at this time! :))

@Yuuni
Lurking around. Was surfing for goodies to cheer myself up. Gukja is right, even if we all turn into fan arts maker, I'd still be surfing around for goodies to collect. It has become a habit for the past few months :P

I shall resume to lurking and go to bed soon... :)

Guest pandaeve

Hola Faithlings!
cid_25BEDAC6-571C-498F-8C5F-048392B.gif

Geesh I gave up relog-in to Soompi after being kicked few times earlier..but now I'M BACK! B-) don't have any idea how many pages should I backpedal this time, though :-S

Ducky @awesomeduck I gave you my vote yesterday ;)) and I vote for "Stalker Black" :-bd

**back to lurk-mode**

1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ATTIRE BASED PURELY ON VISUAL? (HOW IT LOOKS, THE COLOUR & THE FIT) Lucky grey

2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ATTIRE BASED ON SENTIMENTAL VALUE? (YOU CAN BE AS SHALLOW AS YOU LIKE!!!)
Fighting blue. I'd say the variation on the lucky grey that he wears towards the end, except that one's not on the list.

Spring time

Wudalchi

Lucky grey - easier for Eun Soo to hug him if he's not wearing armour! :P

Red Moon. I like the look of it, actually, but it's forever associated with MH in my mind and that's an instant negative (no offense to poor MH, but my loyalty lies with the Imja couple!)

Edit; Looks like we're all in agreement on #6, LOL.

jasy said: @awesomeduck i knew that one day you'll get me to answer this. But its sooo hard. I really really didn't like LMH at all before Faith but while watching it I noticed this strange symptoms...
Anyway, lets not go there... here are my answers:

1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ATTIRE BASED PURELY ON VISUAL? (HOW IT LOOKS, THE COLOUR & THE FIT)
Hana, dul, set (also Red Moon)
Georgeous Blue
Wudalchi
Penetration
PJ (less is more)
:D6. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE ATTIRE AND WHY?
Fighting blue (becouse he wore it in way too many episodes)

EDIT: soompi is bad to me today. At 5. is PJ (less is more) without smilies.

Hanjae said:
Fighting blue. I'd say the variation on the lucky grey that he wears towards the end, except that one's not on the list.

Red Moon. I like the look of it, actually, but it's forever associated with MH in my mind and that's an instant negative (no offense to poor MH, but my loyalty lies with the Imja couple!)

Edit; Looks like we're all in agreement on #6, LOL.

Wow. Suddenly everyone is submitting their votes @awesomeduck! :))
Hey @Gukja, don't think I didn't notice you have not done yours!

I don't think Miss @Yuuni has done it either!
@Hanjae - you have been lurking around for quite some time now, didn't you want to participate before?
Same for @jasy... how come only now you girls are willing to do this??? *curious*

Guest cirzhie

@awesomeduck 
Here are my answers:
1. Gorgeous Blue (it just fits his body and he looks gorgeous in it) 
2. Hana Dul Set (This got sentimental value for me, it reminds me most of the sweet moments between the Imja couple) 
3. Penetration (It best compliments his curly and tousel hairstyle) 
4. Wudalchi (It reminds me of the time when Dae Jang was given recognition by King GM together with the woodalchi boys and altogether they marched inside the court, everytime I remember that scene I can feel goosebumps all over me) 5. Wudalchi (I did chose this one because its simple, and it resembles him for being the greatest warrior of Goryeo, the best leader of the woodalchi boys and the protector and lover of Eun Soo) 8->6. PJS Attire (Its just too plain, nothing fancy on the outfit, and I don't remember any memorable moments on Faith with him wearing the attire) :)>-

Guest Gukja1430292028

hi @pandaeve :-hI think Sia said everything on soupi has resumed to normal. :)I haven't gotten kicked out since I got here. :D

Guest cirzhie

sia3 said: @fastrep @cirzhie
Here's the Poll Questionaire. We don't really have a vote poll created.
Everyone answers it here and Ducky records it.

DAEJANG's FAVOURITE ATTIRE VOTING POLL

author: awesomeduck   ATTENTION ALL *FAITHLINGS* Chatter boxes, lurkers and those in between....please cast your vote in:
DAEJANG's FAVOURITE ATTIRE VOTING POLL
There are several categories - this suits the Choiminoz who cannot decide and loves everything Daejang - me..me..me I'm totally owning up to this one  
1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ATTIRE BASED PURELY ON VISUAL? (HOW IT LOOKS, THE COLOUR & THE FIT)  2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ATTIRE BASED ON SENTIMENTAL VALUE? (YOU CAN BE AS SHALLOW AS YOU LIKE!!!)  3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARMOUR BASED PURELY ON VISUAL?  4. WHAT IS FAVOURITE ARMOUR BASED ON SENTIMENTAL VALUE? 5. OVERALL FAVOURITE ATTIRE OR ARMOUR - THIS ONE IS A HARD ONE 6. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE ATTIRE AND WHY?

pandaeve said: Hola Faithlings!
cid_25BEDAC6-571C-498F-8C5F-048392B.gif

Geesh I gave up relog-in to Soompi after being kicked few times earlier..but now I'M BACK! B-) don't have any idea how many pages should I backpedal this time, though :-S

Ducky @awesomeduck I gave you my vote yesterday ;)) and I vote for "Stalker Black" :-bd

**back to lurk-mode**

Guest Gukja1430292028

LOL @Maja waaahh...all those pics you talked about over at the LMH thread is soooooooo tempting...waah HD from Sia too.  =P~
@YunniI'm still holding strong. :D Just not sure for how long. :))

Guest farstrep

@sia3: When you introduced me to @awesomeduck's piece on Choi Young's wardrobe in the blog, I thought it was an actual write-up. So I decided to read it later... after I completed @vangsweetie637's anatomy classes and @WutHmone's and your commercials. I didn't realize the poll was in that write-up.

Apologies.