tvelove said:

I really not want to argue to anyone. What I am trying to say is to find out for myself: I am wrong or I misunderstood something. Here is what I need and please tell me I am not RIGHT or not WRONG. Thanks in advance!

Near to the end at ep14. Deajang is waiting for ES taking a bath and after she is done; he walked side by side to ES to the room for bed... Stop right there. They both seems almost touched together... face to face-an eyes to an eyes... their breath seem like slow a little bit...

Someone here said CY is the first ones to move to stop their emotional between them...

However, it is not. Eun Soo was the first ones cut off the hard time for both of them.

She moved her head like looking around and say something to Deajang... She made him feel easier to forget what just happened few seconds ago... She made him not feels embarrassing about the feeling they have to each others at this moment... Exactly, she did that to help herself. Because if one of them can stop other ones... then they would have a romantic scene (I guessed)...

Anyone have any different ideas?

tvelove said:

Thanks @Maja,

I think so too. My lovely didn't think the same what I am thinking... I know Sia3 loved ES that's why I wonder why and what made sia3 thoughts about MH when reading the excerpt... I've tried many and many times to find out anything relates to that matter but I failed. Nothing made me think about MH at all...

And yourself? Did you think it mentioned about MH when you've read that?

sia3 said: Wow, really? Who would DARE to work with him in the future? But, I do have a question as to why is it the director being the one having to pay everyone? Should it not the production company that deals with this? Unless PD Kim is the director of his producing co. *Puzzle* *Puzzle* *Puzzle*

Guest filchiny

Gukja said: hayuinblue said: filchiny said:

@gukja: i'm not 100% sure...but it is posible that there really is a song. He is famous after all so it won't be unrealistic that there would be a song in reference to him. on a lighter note: ES didn't sing maybe because singing would be extra charge and PD has no more money to spare....so no singing!  :))

seriously though, Semill told me that KHS sued PD because she hasn't been paid the full amount they have agreed upon. PD has not paid the staff in full yet. now we know why the editing was not so good at times and all those other details they neglected..

Guest filchiny

tvelove said:

I really not want to argue to anyone. What I am trying to say is to find out for myself: I am wrong or I misunderstood something. Here is what I need and please tell me I am not RIGHT or not WRONG. Thanks in advance!

Near to the end at ep14. Deajang is waiting for ES taking a bath and after she is done; he walked side by side to ES to the room for bed... Stop right there. They both seems almost touched together... face to face-an eyes to an eyes... their breath seem like slow a little bit...

Someone here said CY is the first ones to move to stop their emotional between them...

However, it is not. Eun Soo was the first ones cut off the hard time for both of them.

She moved her head like looking around and say something to Deajang... She made him feel easier to forget what just happened few seconds ago... She made him not feels embarrassing about the feeling they have to each others at this moment... Exactly, she did that to help herself. Because if one of them can stop other ones... then they would have a romantic scene (I guessed)...Anyone have any different ideas?

Guest filchiny

tvelove said: filchiny said: Gukja said: hayuinblue said: filchiny said:

@gukja: i'm not 100% sure...but it is posible that there really is a song. He is famous after all so it won't be unrealistic that there would be a song in reference to him. on a lighter note: ES didn't sing maybe because singing would be extra charge and PD has no more money to spare....so no singing!  :))

seriously though, Semill told me that KHS sued PD because she hasn't been paid the full amount they have agreed upon. PD has not paid the staff in full yet. now we know why the editing was not so good at times and all those other details they neglected..

Guest tvelove

@filchiny

iVujyM8kmOSG5.jpg

:-? Anybody have an idea:

Why Deajang and Eun Soo love together so much/so deep???

What makes them love each others than themselves-more than their life???

How can they built up their love to that high?

How can they easily sacrifice their life to protect/to keep other ones safe???

If nothing is building up from begining, how can we discuss here to understand their perfect love???

For ex: as we knew clearly that their first memories to each other is "heave gate". Just in case someone didn't have a chance to read it, here is what I wrote to explained earlier...

First, Daejang passed through heaven's gate (alone and history travel, he decided to go through that gate even though daejang didn't knows what is going on or what is waiting for him there; he might be die, get killed or never come back; However he still wants to go without any emotions/feeling or miss someone/remember anyone, just go with no any regret.
His thoughts is so simple, come back or not; die or alive, it doesn't matter at this point.

His life is pointless and no value to exist. Daejang has no any memories at this time of his travel history

Second,

Daejang returns through heaven's gate again (not alone anymore). At this point, if both of them just walk through the gate side by side, there is nothing to say (no feeling, no emotion, no memories...). But in fact, Daejang carried Eun Soo in his arms... (Contrary to his worries that CY would lose the woman because of her struggling, in fact she burrowed into his chest. His left arm remembers that feeling. Upon tipping (his) head down, the woman's soft hair brushed (his) lips, and her scent surrounded them more strongly.p112)...

During that time, the rubbing of two bodies (Daejang and Eun Soo) accidentally create unforgettable feelings for him (Daejang).

Eun Soo is the only woman he carried in his arms; the only one at his side after a long time off alone. It also becomes one unforgettable memory for him/for the rest of his life.

Eun Soo is everything to him at this point/this time. No matter what the future will be; no matter what Daejang wants or not/like or dislike...It was what happened to him

So, with Daejang: "

The return through heaven's gate was filled solely with memories of her (Eun Soo).No one else.

I borrowed this : "During that time, the rubbing of two bodies (Daejang and Eun Soo) accidentally create unforgettable feelings for him (Daejang)."

But it is not enough... I pretend this way... Eun Soo has a beautiful shoes. However, it broken during her running away to hide from Deajang. So she has no shoes at all. How can she walks back to heaven gate? If Deajang buy a shoes for her. Is it worth enough for her to love him and sacrifice her life to keep him safe as we see later on???

So what do you think Deajang would do/should do or probably do to make ES have a good feeling towards him, especially??? ixdIYfYE6u5WD.jpg

Again, how can both of them make other ones trust each other without any regret later on???

Do you think both of them have a doubt to each other during building their love???

Thanks @everyone, but I'm not going to sleeping yet lol. I'm just doing other stuffs at the same time, so I had to go. :D

Yesterday I spent all my day backtracking the pages, and today I have to do it again :((

Fighting to @everyone in the same case. LOL

@sia3 @awesomeduck

Oh no ! Don't get me wrong. I suck in English, really! It's just that if I had contented myself with what I learnt in school, then I wouldn't even understand what you're talking about here. Watching dramas helped me get the basics I could say. And express myself a bit. But when I post, Mr.Google is often beside me to check spelling mistakes (even though I always find a way to make some.. 8-| ) and vocabs/synonyms.

In fact, I always learn new words and expressions in this thread. :) 

Edit : Sia, I don't think I answered your query. Before I was just watching animes and one day I just discovered the drama world on the net, and became quickly addicted. LOL