Guest WutHmone

Gukja said: LOL @WutHmone
Thanks for responding to my post. No worries about late response. I know you, sia and the veterans here work so hard to make all the beautiful treasures, giffs, etc, so please don't apologize again. It makes me feel bad :(
I didn't know you had a thing for elephant ;)) So you must love Dumbo :))images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5RySrxCYC4z8iaTO3ds0

HOLY MOLY...OMG!!!...I finally understood the scene when DAEJANG ran to meet ES that nite in ep 18. When they said...
 ES : ...you argue and get mad the moment you see meCY : I've been out of my mind the whole day because of worrying to muchES : You need to go, right?CY : (Looked confused..looking at ES with a ? on his face) WHAT?ES : The King is coming safely, you need to go and  receive himCY : ( With  a guilty look on his face) AH...YES. He is safe I am told....
When CY said he was worried and been out of his mind, it was coz of her but ES misunderstood and thought he meant The King...thats why she said you need to go and CY look so confused coz he was not even thinking of the King at this time...he didn't care what happened to the King coz he was so relieve that ES was safe and he was able to hug her again...  
hahahah  :))  each time I watch that scene I alywas thought the conversation and acting was kind of disjointed...not right in some ways...BUT now I understand it completely...hahahaha...YEAH CRAZY ME...so dumb....duhhhh @-)

@marrsq : Are you rewatching Faith ? LOL

I knew CY was worried about ES but it never crossed my mind that she misunderstood him and thought he was talking about the king lol.

I thought she did that because she knew the king is important to him and had to respect the protocol.

Edit : Aaah.. You make me want to watch this scene again.. 8->

Yuuni said: @marrsq : Are you rewatching Faith ? LOL
I knew CY was worried about ES but it never crossed my mind that she misunderstood him and thought he was talking about the king lol.
I thought she did that because she knew the king is important to him and had to respect the protocol.
Edit : Aaah.. You make me want to watch this scene again.. 8->

@Ducky @Luvminho @Maja @Sia @ Wuthome @Hyphin @Myphin @Yunni @ eVERYONE

WOAAAAAAHHHHHH ME joining in the bandwagon of  BACKTRACKING 500 PAGES!!!

:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O

missed u ALL!! :x :x :x   finally back now .!!!! Been in hospital for sick health......fever..(Deajangs fault)!!! Creeps into my dreams now n then !!

Rice soup everyone!!!! >:D< >:D< >:D<>:D<

DATZ RITE SHOOOOOOOT IT!! Cupidz Arrow

faith21-00333a.jpg

wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! itz soooooo gud to be back again in this forum!!!!

:D:D:D

@marrsq : Yes, but we're only at ep 14 :))

Just kidding, we can talk about any episode you want.

However, I disagree with you about the guilt part. He didn't seem guilty at all to me but just out of it, cause his mind were full of thoughts of ES.

Guest WutHmone

OH MY GOODNESSS!!!!

Girls, I left the thread only after the recap last night and now when I get back here ,I've received 100 notifications :-O :-O @-)
 How could you do that to me??? :(( :((

Alright,I'm now trying to catch up on these with all my might!! \m/ \m/

Guest tvelove

Hello, I am back again... Good luck to @Yuuni, @mattie2012, @WutHmone, @mappyminho and everyone who need backtracking... including me too =)) ;)) >:D< ibmys80JylFuhv.jpg

ibrFrBl7Ehktgm.jpg

Guest myphim

marrsq said: HOLY MOLY...OMG!!!...I finally understood the scene when DAEJANG ran to meet ES that nite in ep 18. When they said...
 ES : ...you argue and get mad the moment you see meCY : I've been out of my mind the whole day because of worrying to muchES : You need to go, right?CY : (Looked confused..looking at ES with a ? on his face) WHAT?ES : The King is coming safely, you need to go and  receive himCY : ( With  a guilty look on his face) AH...YES. He is safe I am told....
When CY said he was worried and been out of his mind, it was coz of her but ES misunderstood and thought he meant The King...thats why she said you need to go and CY look so confused coz he was not even thinking of the King at this time...he didn't care what happened to the King coz he was so relieve that ES was safe and he was able to hug her again...  
hahahah  :))  each time I watch that scene I alywas thought the conversation and acting was kind of disjointed...not right in some ways...BUT now I understand it completely...hahahaha...YEAH CRAZY ME...so dumb....duhhhh @-)

Guest WutHmone

OMG!!!

@myphim :
I was so eager to congratulate you on your 6000th post that my post number 600 had passed unnoticed. :-O
Nooo!! I want to stay there and enjoy mine like you and @sia3. :((

@WutHmone : Just go through the Heaven gate and go back 2 hours and a half in the past :))

Here, A congratulatory gift !! <:-P

ed6d9b13b07eca80be4a2a1e912397dda044837c_zps1fea77fe.jpg

Don't want to give you the real deal, so you'll only have KC after his plastic surgery. =))

Guest WutHmone

@Yuuni :

BWAHAHAHA.... Lucky me!!! I don't fall into your trap.You made a mistake! I can't see your  KC in spoiler tag. =)) =)) =))

but thank you anyway Chingu! :-*

Guest lovelost1

tvelove said:

@filchiny

iVujyM8kmOSG5.jpg

:-? Anybody have an idea:

Why Deajang and Eun Soo love together so much/so deep???

What makes them love each others than themselves-more than their life???

How can they built up their love to that high?

How can they easily sacrifice their life to protect/to keep other ones safe???

If nothing is building up from begining, how can we discuss here to understand their perfect love???

For ex: as we knew clearly that their first memories to each other is "heave gate". Just in case someone didn't have a chance to read it, here is what I wrote to explained earlier...

First, Daejang passed through heaven's gate (alone and history travel, he decided to go through that gate even though daejang didn't knows what is going on or what is waiting for him there; he might be die, get killed or never come back; However he still wants to go without any emotions/feeling or miss someone/remember anyone, just go with no any regret.
His thoughts is so simple, come back or not; die or alive, it doesn't matter at this point.

His life is pointless and no value to exist. Daejang has no any memories at this time of his travel history.

Second, Daejang returns through heaven's gate again (not alone anymore). At this point, if both of them just walk through the gate side by side, there is nothing to say (no feeling, no emotion, no memories...). But in fact, Daejang carried Eun Soo in his arms... (Contrary to his worries that CY would lose the woman because of her struggling, in fact she burrowed into his chest. His left arm remembers that feeling. Upon tipping (his) head down, the woman's soft hair brushed (his) lips, and her scent surrounded them more strongly.p112)...

During that time, the rubbing of two bodies (Daejang and Eun Soo) accidentally create unforgettable feelings for him (Daejang).

Eun Soo is the only woman he carried in his arms; the only one at his side after a long time off alone. It also becomes one unforgettable memory for him/for the rest of his life.

Eun Soo is everything to him at this point/this time. No matter what the future will be; no matter what Daejang wants or not/like or dislike...It was what happened to him

So, with Daejang: "The return through heaven's gate was filled solely with memories of her (Eun Soo).No one else.

I borrowed this : "During that time, the rubbing of two bodies (Daejang and Eun Soo) accidentally create unforgettable feelings for him (Daejang)."

But it is not enough... I pretend this way... Eun Soo has a beautiful shoes. However, it broken during her running away to hide from Deajang. So she has no shoes at all. How can she walks back to heaven gate? If Deajang buy a shoes for her. Is it worth enough for her to love him and sacrifice her life to keep him safe as we see later on???

So what do you think Deajang would do/should do or probably do to make ES have a good feeling towards him, especially??? ixdIYfYE6u5WD.jpg

Again, how can both of them make other ones trust each other without any regret later on???

Do you think both of them have a doubt to each other during building their love???