Hello Goodmorning/ afternoon/ evening @everyone@marrsqWelcome back!
@mappyminhoHope you are ok now!  take care! ;)
@lovelost1Hope you have a safe trip ;)) :-h
@guadiA very insightful post, I love your analysis of those scenes :-B

Guest filchiny

Hi everyone! finally woke up but still feeling doped up. @tvelove: i love your question. give me a few minutes and i would love to give you my insight regarding your thoughts.@tvelove, i haven't really backtracked. just read a few posts. i'm confused though, are you and lovelost1 like our imja couple or more like ES & JB (BFF)? @lovelost1: hi! i don't think we've met before. i'm new here.OOOOPS! i just realized, i might have been too nosy here. don't mind me \m/

Guest Gukja1430292028

mattie2012 said:

Next Scene:

GC's house.

GC is wondering why ES and CY have not been caught yet.

HWS says they are still in Gaegyong.  Should we interrogate those Suribang?

Then GC says, I have not seen DH the whole day, where did he go?

Won comes in to announce that DH went to the palace.  But they cannot find what he is up to as their spies have all been discovered.

GC tells EJ to observe DH.  Then GC stops and says:

Have I by any chance summoned a tiger to catch a fox? Yes, you quite certainly have, smart richard simmons. Besides inttroducing poison to the story line. I don't think Duck Hind-richard simmons actually helped GC in any significant way.  Did he? He did get him the royal seal, but that didn't work out as planned either. He did take control of the palace for a short amount of time, but that didn't really do anything for GC or his agenda there or did it since he wanted GM off the throne?  I wonder if GC would have been able to accomplish more on his own if Duck Hind-richard simmons wasn't around. I thought GC was more of an interesting villain, especially the way his mind thinks.  Perhaps, the book has more to say about this **sigh** 

Faith-lings :-h
Just dropping by to see how it is going in here. Seems most of us are still in lurking mode, backtracking from the party last night. We all drank and dance too much. 
Since I swooned so much last night and asked that no one shall catch me, I fell onto things and is finally feeling the bruises right now only ;) 
Back to lurk mode :D

So I have a proposition :D 

Since we are waiting for the novels to be published, I figure why not write the novel ourselves collectively. You know how we all have different opinions of the show, there are things we like to see done or omitted. And I've always wondered what's like to have fans write the story and see how others will react. Obviously, there are fanfictions. But in our case, how about we model our writing after the game telephone. So basically, one person will write a chapter, then the next person write the next chapter, then the next person write the next chapter, so on and so forth. The story has to connect but you get to include whatever crazy stuff you want in your chapter, the next person has to make sure the previous plotlines connect with their chapter. I just thought it would be fun and creative; we can put put collective brainpower to good use 

:)) Does anyone want to join? If you do let me know. Ideally, I would like to have maybe 10-12 people join. But the numbers are not that important, just let's do something collective :D 
The rules are simple: Characters are the same. The story has 24 chapters. The concept is the same- time-travel from Seoul 2012 to Goryeo 1351. The rest is up to our imagination

Guest tvelove

Hello to @vangsweetie637, @awesomeduck, @Maja, @filchiny, @Gukja and @everyone... I am back. Still backtracking, my dear?

I am fine, thanks my sexiest teacher. I missed you...

Filchiny, you can read myphim's post and you will understand more...

Maja, are you at work now?

@myphim, have you try it yet? If not, try it and you may like it later... give me a feedback...

Alright. I am taking a little break from backtracking mode. Backtracking wagon is too heavy for my shoulders now :)) so, I am taking the break to post this:
Calling Students of Professor V's class: Exam 2 is now up. No one, and I mean NO ONE should fail this test. 
Instructions: READ CAREFULLY.
*****Practice the sessions with our volunteer please. And write, in 3 sentences or less, how it felt to feel the combinations of all subjects we have discussed in class with the volunteer. This is the only time you will be able to practice what I taught all of you with this volunteer. Take head-on full advantage, students of mine ;)
vlcsnap-2012-08-28-16h19m57s33.png
I will score the exam accordingly to the answers you all provide to me ;) so make it juicy and good and of course, rice-soupish ;) 
This exam is worth 10 points. 10 points being a passing grade and anything lower than that will be crossing borderline :D 
Remember, No One should fail this test. Practice with our volunteer and describe the experience for a passing grade this time ;):)) ;))

Guest tvelove

Teacher @vangsweetie637,

I think you are going to kill me with this test. Why I can't pass the test :(( :(( :((.

Even though I want to do it, but how can I start... I don't know how... need help. I don't want to fail the test... :(( :(( :((.
iFvHuYRdAQFoK.jpg

Guest Gukja1430292028

vangsweetie637 said: =)) it's that black shadow that I was just talking about to @Gukja earlier in the posts. I said she will be like that black shadow, ready to pounce on Daejang first =))
Sorry to cut your post.

@tvelove: You shouldn't have a hard time with this exam unless you skipped classes? Did you take notes? Use those notes to apply it to our volunteer. Don't let the advantage go. Our volunteer is ready for all my students :D
@Gukja: I swooned plenty last night so I had no chance to pounce. But I didn't attack him first either. There were 'hickies' all over him. They were the result from "pinches" I heard =)) =)) someone got to him first :)) btw, did you see my exam has been posted? If I were you, I would not let that exam go this time ;)

Guest myphim

vangsweetie637 said: Alright. I am taking a little break from backtracking mode. Backtracking wagon is too heavy for my shoulders now :)) so, I am taking the break to post this:
Calling Students of Professor V's class: Exam 2 is now up. No one, and I mean NO ONE should fail this test. 
Instructions: READ CAREFULLY.
*****Practice the sessions with our volunteer please. And write, in 3 sentences or less, how it felt to feel the combinations of all subjects we have discussed in class with the volunteer. This is the only time you will be able to practice what I taught all of you with this volunteer. Take head-on full advantage, students of mine ;)

I will score the exam accordingly to the answers you all provide to me ;) so make it juicy and good and of course, rice-soupish ;) 
This exam is worth 10 points. 10 points being a passing grade and anything lower than that will be crossing borderline :D 
Remember, No One should fail this test. Practice with our volunteer and describe the experience for a passing grade this time ;):)) ;))