vangsweetie637 said: @sia3: Has anyone placed an order on the Colgate Extra Whitening toothpaste yet?? May I order some to put on my toothbrush later on before sleeping?? :))
@Gukja: Aww..now that is the cutest way of checking in from your Professor V :D but, are you implying that I make a position out of the greeting? Hm, let us see then:
Got it! This one will be number 5 for the Sutra position today. Titled: "Going All Up" Verbal Revelations: "Wow, feels so high up here" =))
sqt7qb.jpg

@Gukja @filchiny - they were obviously counting on Imja and Daejang's awesomeness to distract us but no no  [-X us faithlings pay attention to everything :)) C'mon we practically had to collect little bits and pieces throughout the drama since the PD did such a crappy job! Aishhhhhh - makes me soo angry like SJN thinking about how epic this drama could have been. I love it to bits regardless but but but....*STAB* 

Guest Gukja1430292028

hayuinblue said: Gukja said: @sia3
OMG...we haven't even started and already Noguk is looking to get some :))King GM where are you? Come quick or someone else might take your place :))
Edit: CF request : Woodalchi's Secrets (without the armours) =))

Guest Gukja1430292028

awesomeduck said: @Gukja @filchiny - they were obviously counting on Imja and Daejang's awesomeness to distract us but no no  [-X us faithlings pay attention to everything :)) C'mon we practically had to collect little bits and pieces throughout the drama since the PD did such a crappy job! Aishhhhhh - makes me soo angry like SJN thinking about how epic this drama could have been. I love it to bits regardless but but but....*STAB* 

awesomeduck said: @Gukja @filchiny - they were obviously counting on Imja and Daejang's awesomeness to distract us but no no  [-X us faithlings pay attention to everything :)) C'mon we practically had to collect little bits and pieces throughout the drama since the PD did such a crappy job! Aishhhhhh - makes me soo angry like SJN thinking about how epic this drama could have been. I love it to bits regardless but but but....*STAB* 

Guest Gukja1430292028

mattie2012 said:

Next Scene

ES and CY are walking on the streets while CY is keeping an eye out at the same time.  He spots GC private army people and he pushes ES to an alley. They hide for a bit until they pass.

ES asks CY, who is being pursued, is it you or me?  You are the fugitive.

CY answers her:  In actuality it is you since the pursuers are GC's army.

So ES says, let's do this.  If we get caught, I will turn myself in and you can run away.  If I remember correctly, GC's house had the best bed, the best clothes and the best food.  Then she looks straight at CY and says, you are suppose to laugh at this point because it is a joke.  CY is just staring at her expressionless.  Then he says what kind of joke is unamusing.

Then he pushes ES towards Noodle who was waiting in the corner and says go with them.  CY leaves and ES tries to follow him but is blocked by Noodle and the Suribang boys.

buguz said: I think I was one of the few here that was quite satisfied with the ending :)) but there's this gut feel that something is off in the whole ending scene I feel the whole time.  It did take me some times to figure it out but maaan, I remembered how mad I was pinpointing it out! After all, it's the very EPIC final scene, why couldn't be more responsible to just give it some extra of attention and respect?

I don't know if anyone has pointed this out before, but the armor Daejang had on while waiting at the tree was definitely the armor of his subordinate level, not the one he was supposed to wear at his level in the chain of command.  Not only that they didn't upgrade his status after all 4 years and that much achievement, they degraded him??! ~X(

Guest Gukja1430292028

buguz

said:

awesomeduck

said: @Gukja @filchiny - they were obviously counting on Imja and Daejang's awesomeness to distract us but no no  [-X us faithlings pay attention to everything

:)

) C'mon we practically had to collect little bits and pieces throughout the drama since the PD did such a crappy job! Aishhhhhh - makes me soo angry like SJN thinking about how epic this drama could have been. I love it to bits regardless but but but....*STAB* 

Guest Gukja1430292028

hi hi hi @Yunni 
waving hi text smiley
ah looks like you'll be jumping on the train with me @hayuinblue and @buguz :Dhave fun backtracking :Paja aja fighting!