tvelove said:

@sia3,

See, I know you will say this. That's why I said : Pretended you didn't read or know anything from the novel yet... Also, you didn't say you dislike ES but the way you said, it is always MH comes first to Deajang's though/heart... Do you know what I mean? So I just wonder (at begining) you did or didn't like ES... (not now)
Please answer me based on what you've watched the show at first time/ your feeling at that time not this time... Why you think it is mentioned to MH??? Do you think it is too soon for Deajang has a feeling towards Eun Soo???

sia3 said: tvelove said:

@sia3,

See, I know you will say this. That's why I said : Pretended you didn't read or know anything from the novel yet... Also, you didn't say you dislike ES but the way you said, it is always MH comes first to Deajang's though/heart... Do you know what I mean? So I just wonder (at begining) you did or didn't like ES... (not now)
Please answer me based on what you've watched the show at first time/ your feeling at that time not this time... Why you think it is mentioned to MH??? Do you think it is too soon for Deajang has a feeling towards Eun Soo???

@Yuuni @awesomeduck -- sweet dreams girls :X
@sia3: I remembered reading about the budgeting problems at thundie's Vault (edited). It would be unfair judging based only on what he wrote there, but accordingly, PD-nim is infamous after he didn't fully pay the Legend casts even 4 years after the wrap-up. Same source, seems like besides our Daejang & Imja, nobody else has been paid/advanced enough yet. 
This sure gives you a frown, especially after we have grown to love each and everyone of them so much :(( :(
PS: Goodnight @hayuinblue :)

@Maja - You have tagged the wrong person :))
Thanks for helping me out explaining :)

@buguz
Wow, really? Who would DARE to work with him in the future? But, I do have a question as to why is it the director being the one having to pay everyone? Should it not the production company that deals with this? Unless PD Kim is the director of his producing co. *Puzzle* *Puzzle* *Puzzle*

@hayuinblue - sorry dear, good night! Caught up replying tvelove's Q.

And @tvelove - I need to go to bed now :'( my lovely holiday has ended! :'( :'(

good night my lovely Faithlings ~~~

Guest tvelove

I really not want to argue to anyone. What I am trying to say is to find out for myself: I am wrong or I misunderstood something. Here is what I need and please tell me I am not RIGHT or not WRONG. Thanks in advance!ib2sFLnSxIXwbh.gif

Near to the end at ep14. Deajang is waiting for ES taking a bath and after she is done; he walked side by side to ES to the room for bed... Stop right there. They both seems almost touched together... face to face-an eyes to an eyes... their breath seem like slow a little bit...

Someone here said CY is the first ones to move to stop their emotional between them...

However, it is not. Eun Soo was the first ones cut off the hard time for both of them.

She moved her head like looking around and say something to Deajang... She made him feel easier to forget what just happened few seconds ago... She made him not feels embarrassing about the feeling they have to each others at this moment... Exactly, she did that to help herself. Because if one of them can stop other ones... then they would have a romantic scene (I guessed)...

Anyone have any different ideas?