Gukja said: Yes, I learned white lies from Daejang himself. Besides, who's going to vouch whether or not those positions are good or if changes are required  =)) I know all your pervies have already started so don't even try to deny it. I know what @sia3 @awesomeduck daejang @Maja @hayuinblue do over there at the LMH thread =))

@silverlode - Thank you! :P
I was doing recapping by myself yesterday + commentate so it would increase some posting compared to today's. I did shut up last night working on GIFs insertion for EP14. =)) =)) =)) So I am not the only chatterbox, only one of the bunch :P

You have to tell me or us where you are from in order for me to give you a more accurate recap time.

@Gukja
Actually, it is rumoured (again, I read somewhere) - they did not get paid even after they finished filming. PD had to fly to Japan right after the finale to sort out the sales of Faith to Japan in order to get some $$ to pay off the staffs + actors them all. I would have thought he should have paid all of them by now though... I don't know. No news regarding this anymore... but I think this will be settled eventually when the copyrights to air Faith is being sold to other countries.

BTW, you guys know we cannot compare KDrama to LOTR, right? They have tons of $$$ to burn and time to produce a great film. But KDrama has time limit... it is already a miracle that they get to finish and give us an ending. They were still filming on Tuesday until nearing the air time... so how much good work can editing team put into it and pick up the flaws? They don't even have time to re-shoot :(

I hope though, when DVD is out, they can spend some time re-edit it??? Anyone knows? I have never bought KDrama DVDs, so I have no idea....

silverlode said: /delurkCongrats on @Sia3 for attaining her 5000th post (it's 5357 as I post this... and it's been only 2 day?!). Look who's the chatterbox :P 
Can @everyone stop chatting/typing/posting for 48 hours?! I have 380 PAGES to catch up... and this is with regular reading...:P I don't think I can post at current page much at all... my bookmarks' gone crazy as to which pages I'd read and which I'd not. Has everyone else caught up? I still have 80 pages of this current lot before going back a couple of hundred pages to catch up on the 300s. 
Totally confused now as to which days Faith's being recapped... can someone please enlightened me? Thanks lots... 
Back to lurking and catching... thanks for all the goodies and such, love them/you all.  :x :x :x

Guest Gukja1430292028

ibvfkYHItc5o3P.gifAiish..I remember wanting to bump their heads together in this scene. These two stubborn couple of ours :POMG the way Daejang looked at Imja **swooooooooooooons**I don't think I'd be able to look away like ES did :))

Hello @silverlode Depends on where you reside. We do recaps on Friday/Saturday 7pm - if you are in the US/Europe (Please check the times with others cos I'm not 100% sure and it depends on the region you are from) @myphim @mattie2012 @Gukja @vangsweetie637 might be able to fill you in Saturday/Sunday morning - 11.30am/12pm ish if you are in Australia/Asia Pacific (I'm not sure what time it is in the Asian countries like Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia) Can @Maja, @hayuinblue @LuvMinHo @Azzurri fill @silverlode in thanks :)  

@Yuuni
Hahaha, that's why long time ago I raised a Q to those who weren't Asian or have Asian background, how they get into watching KDrama. Did you answer that Q? I can't remember. BTW, for someone like you said who just learnt from TV for your English... bloody hell, that's good enough for me. I did not know a lot of the vocabs you have used or the description you have used at times.

Victoria. @Sia3I'm going to hit your recap soon I think. So hopefully can read faster, but hitting bedtime soon though :( No, I don't think you're only one being chatty. lol. It's averaging about 40 pages a day. lol. I think I'm only reading 10-20 pages a day, so I'm perpetually playing catch up. I think I'm going to regret replying and reading this page, means another bookmark and confusion in reading forward and backwards. Don't know how you all backtrack. I can only read forward from where ever I stopped last most of the time. 

awesomeduck said: Hello @silverlode Depends on where you reside. We do recaps on Friday/Saturday 7pm - if you are in the US/Europe (Please check the times with others cos I'm not 100% sure and it depends on the region you are from) @myphim @mattie2012 @Gukja @vangsweetie637 might be able to fill you in Saturday/Sunday morning - 11.30am/12pm ish if you are in Australia/Asia Pacific (I'm not sure what time it is in the Asian countries like Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia) Can @Maja, @hayuinblue @LuvMinHo @Azzurri fill @silverlode in thanks :)  

Guest tvelove

Hi @azzurri and @everyone... If you all need to backtrack... just do it. Don't pay attention to me much. Because I am going to ask my lovely @sia3 a question and maybe it will become 'non-stop' question ;) ;) ;) (just kidding) ibrFrBl7Ehktgm.jpg

@sia3, can you tell me:

Why do you say Daejang's memories was/mentioned MH not ES (after he comes back through heaven gate)...?

Is there any reason to make you think that? Pretended you have not know yet/ not read the novel yet...???

I remembered you're one of somebody here always said that and it makes me feel like there is NO PLACE in Deajang's heart for ES... anything/any place Deajang goes/thinks... it almost mentioned to MH not ES through what you said... So I am wondering that because you dislike ES or you like MH more than ES... Even though I have a lot of thing to say about this. But I have shut up to protect my feeling about Imja couple... however, now I feel okay to ask because I know you also like ES not dislike her as you said earlier at the begining... Sorry, if I say something wrong or type wrong... and thanks in advance! 

Guest Gukja1430292028

Hi @silverlode
If you're in the US the time for the recaps are as follows for both Fri and Sat:West Coast: 5pmMidwest :7pmEast Coast: 8pm

Oh my god @tvelove!!!
Since when I have ever said or shown I dislike Eun Soo :'( :'( :'(
If you back track my posts, I praises her ALL the time! Except when she is being dumb....

If you are referring to the novel excerpt from eons ago, it was because the translated version was not clear at all who "the memories of her" is referring to. My interpretation is (from that excerpt), daejang and imja just met. So how can he have memories of her so soon? That is why I thought it could mean because of the interactions with Eun Soo, triggers him to remember Mae Hee... her scents etc.

Guest Gukja1430292028

Well gals, it's off to snooze with Daejang for me  :D Goodnight and have fun chatting and backtracking @sia3 @awesomeduck daejang @Maja @hayuniblue @buguz @tvelove @silverlode @everyone late night moon waving goodbye smiley