guadi said: Daejang arrives at the prison and asks DH for the antidote. DH says he doesn't have any. Daejang orders a thorough search of DH's body including the HAIR!!! 
Interesting notes:
Son Yoo arrives at the prison asking for DH to be released because DH is under the protection of the Dansa office. Choi Young asks Son Yoo, how SY knows his name? (Interesting, maybe this is another clue that SY is a time-traveler). SY says, GM could some day become a tiger and for that possibility to end, they have to rid Choi Young (Again, more clue on history). 
Choi Young: Did you come to break the majesty?Son Yoo: I haven't decided yet. On which side I should break. (Again referring to Joonni's guest blog review on time-travel and the concept of allegiance). Son Yoo is an ambiguous person.
Next scene: Choi Young and Gongmin going over their strategy to win the statemen's heart. Choi Young is having some reservations but Gongmin wants to follow through with this plan nonetheless. 
Gongmin: First I will seek the approval of the statesmen. Choi Young: They are a band that the likes of an approval isn't needed.Gongmin: *calmly speaks* I need it. Choi Young: They are the ones who will do whatever it takes for their own gain.Gongmin: But they use their private soldiers (referring to KC's army) while I use my citizens. Hence I need time.
Next scene:Ki Chul and his minions meet to go over the plan to rid the king. Gongmin is doing the same thing. King wants the scholars and ministers support to attack Ki Chul officially. King needs a legitimate reason to do so because he doesn't want to be seen as a tyrant. Having the ministers' approval is a first step toward gathering his citizens loyalty. 
Next scene:Choi Young asks if the king is throwing a bait despite not knowing how to fish (translation: does king know what's he doing? Can he win?)Gongmin: I am a king, so I need justification. Do you remember the time I first returned home? That night when the attackers ambushed us. You said this to me. "Can you stay behind me even if you're scared without running away? Then you could protect me" So I hid behind you. While you fought on my behalf and protected me. Until when? Do I keep hiding behind you? Choi Young: Hence, you need a justification apart from me? (Translation: Gongmin needs to win this war on his own. He now possesses Choi Young, but he also needs to posess others as well. Remember a king can have one, two or thousands of possessions).Gongmin: What I want is to make KC crumble without bloodshed. In order to see our land on the north again.

anace said: hmm i think you're right but i just wanted to give haters a lesson became our Imja the most favorite OTP of the year :D ... you know frontal attack =)) . Every poll i see i think our Imja has to win :)) (now i'm voting on koreandrama -its second there :(( ) but in koala's blog i don't want our Imja win ... it's unfair :(( :((

@sia3: hey-o!~  :-h @myphim: what episode are y'all on, now? i'd be more than happy to watch along with you guys. the more Faith, the merrier. (has anyone done script tidbits for the earlier episodes? I can't remember where i started doing them for Faith...) .. and of course, ill be around for the novel! who else am i going to obsess over all things Faith with, other than our Faithlings?  :D

icesiren said: @sia3: hey-o!~  :-h @myphim: what episode are y'all on, now? i'd be more than happy to watch along with you guys. the more Faith, the merrier. (has anyone done script tidbits for the earlier episodes? I can't remember where i started doing them for Faith...) .. and of course, ill be around for the novel! who else am i going to obsess over all things Faith with, other than our Faithlings?  :D

sia3 said: anace said: hmm i think you're right but i just wanted to give haters a lesson became our Imja the most favorite OTP of the year :D ... you know frontal attack =)) . Every poll i see i think our Imja has to win :)) (now i'm voting on koreandrama -its second there :(( ) but in koala's blog i don't want our Imja win ... it's unfair :(( :((

icesiren said: @sia3: hey-o!~  :-h @myphim: what episode are y'all on, now? i'd be more than happy to watch along with you guys. the more Faith, the merrier. (has anyone done script tidbits for the earlier episodes? I can't remember where i started doing them for Faith...) .. and of course, ill be around for the novel! who else am i going to obsess over all things Faith with, other than our Faithlings?  :D

@awesomeduck, @Maja: thank you!@anace: yes, i prefer the more pervy translation. (he he he)@sia3: most awesome! i know how time-consuming doing them can be, so many props to you for taking up the task. were you able to post the translations of Writer Song's Q/A as well? that's one of the last things i think i read before my forced hiatus from soompi-land. @myphim: i see our Positive Thinking has given way to the Dark Side. but sign me up! 
Its gonna take some time, but i'll eventually catch up on reading the backlog of posts in this thread. many pardons if i ask something that's been answered previously.. 

Queen asks Eun-soo about her and Gongmin's future. So sad =((Only to be interrupted by Lady Choi who brought a letter from Son Yoo. Eun-soo recognizes the letter and immediately heads off to meet SY. Fluteboy and firegirl go to find Eun-soo. Only to be trapped with the help of Noodle. They get caught by Choi Young :P Daejang looks so good with that bow and arrow. His eyes!!! eyesexing, yes!! His hands start trembling and firelady notices it. Daejang looks perplexed.Choi Young receives some antidote from the Suribang and immediately runs to meet Eun-soo.He comes home to be greeted by Eun-soo and the wooldachis. They drink some tea. So cute! Gosh, I love his smirk eyebrows. 
Important Scene: 
The letter is written in hangul. Eun-soo aks, does he know the letters? Hmmmm...Son Yoo says the letters were copied down by his "great-great-grandfather" Is he a time-traveler or not (I'm still believing that he is) Son Yoo talks about a doctor from heaven saving people she shouldn't save a long time ago. Those people she save would later go to kill other innocent people, thus altering events in history.  
Eun-soo working on her antidote has a flashback to her meeting with Son Yoo. SY wants her to stay quiet and lifeless without interfering with anything "Save nothing, kill nothing."Eun-soo: Do you know how hard I try to live like that? Just treat wounds that are not fatal and make soap, and living with caution is how I've been living. I may not know much about the world but I do know some about human body. A person's body needs something a bit dangerous to come in order to become sturdier. In order to develop immunity and resistance. So I want to ask you this. To not live diligently in case the world becomes dangerous...what kind of a dog logic is that?Son Yoo: I understand what you're sayingEun-soo: Because of me, history will change? So what? Did I come from another world? If I live here, then this is my world...If you want to kill me, try it...And I'll try to live with all my might.
My interpretation: Eun-soo is a fierce woman! I like the medical analogy used here. A person who is too pure may not be too good for the world. Some built-in immunity needed. This show never presents itself as good vs. evil. Are Gongmin and Choi Young the white knights all pure and good? No. Same with Ki Chul and his minions, they are not purely bad. And this speech is one of the few clear inner thoughts of Eun-soo. She's now accepting that she's living in this world. So history be damned. Re-watching this scene, I can't help but thinking of Writer Song's message about Faith, "Even if we live just one day, let's live it loving." Death is inevitable. So why fear it so much? Choi Young has that mindset at the beginning when he wants to live day by day for death to arrive closer. Same with Ki Chul and the hole in his heart. Same with Son Yoo and his concern with altering life and history. 

@icesiren
I finished with the Q&A :)
Jooni is doing that too actually, I think she will do a full one. The source I got was Chinese, I think the poster filters out a few repeated Qs and only share the most important bits. From what I have read, mine is almost similar to Jooni's but hers seems to be slightly more detailed and true to the Korean version since she can read Korean. I just do Chinese - English for the Faithlings so what I get from Chinese version is what they'll get in English :)

Oh can you do me a favour?

I've read somewhere that in EP10, when CY found out EJ was listening on them in the palace, he quickly ran to find ES, who at the time was all stunned that she has saved the future king of Joseon. The poster said there was supposed to be a couple-like argument in the room BEFORE CY managed to drag her out and they fought again. However, another poster who is currently sharing all the script tidbits in the Chinese community said there is none!!!! Since I can't read Korean, I can't confirm this myself :'(