It dawns on me that before this proposal, CY was not really sure about ES's feelings for him.  That was why he was just ready to send her back home.  But after ES's repeated attempts to rescue him and now wanting to stay with him in the barracks, it finally occurs to him that ES might be considering staying with him instead of going back.  Gives him the courage to propose.

Daejang and Eun-soo go inside: Pervert Alert!!!!
Daejang: Did you not come to hide here?Eun-soo: But I am hidingDaejang: *raising his voice slightly* In a place with so many kids?Eun-soo: But since they're all wooldachis, it's fine, they said. (I think Daejang doesn't trust the wooldachi defending skills) Daejang: Which punk said this?Eun-soo: I was going to go the Palace Medical Office today. But they said I needed your permission first, so I was in the middle of waiting, Daejang. I have some medical herbs I need from the Palace Medical Office. And I need some of what I've been researching. May I go, Daejang?Daejang: Not alone, but in a team of four. Eun-soo: I understandDaejang: *jealous voice* Go get it and sit in this room modestly and continue that research. Eun-soo: Yes, Daejang *rawrrr* Why did you come? *said teasingly* Just to see me once?Daejang: *looks slightly embarrassed* I'm going to be a bit late todayEun-soo: Yes, Daejang.Daejang: Since I have a matter to dispose of. Eun-soo: I'll be waiting, Daejang.RAWRRRRRRRDaejang: *moves close to Eun-soo and whispers* That word "daejang" say it once more. Eun-soo: Dae-JangViki's comment: Ohhh myyy goddd so Kinky! I'm lol-ling so hard (honey, we are too :PAnd Daejang leans his head closer...almost a kiss. To be interrupted by Choong Suk X(

mattie2012 said: It dawns on me that before this proposal, CY was not really sure about ES's feelings for him.  That was why he was just ready to send her back home.  But after ES's repeated attempts to rescue him and now wanting to stay with him in the barracks, it finally occurs to him that ES might be considering staying with him instead of going back.  Gives him the courage to propose.

Eun-soo is so brave. After Daejang left, she check her pulse to see if the fever has started. Ki Chul visits Gongmin to ask for Eun-sooGongmin says HELLL NOOO!!!
I just notice KC wears only one earing in this scene. Has this been the case all along? :-/
Firelady and Fluteboy are now at the Medical Office and start killing everyone including Dr. Jang :-L

Eun-soo goes to the Medical place and learns that Dr. Jang is deadFiregirl and Fluteboy are on the hunt for the SuribangsDaejang goes to meet Ki Chul Side note: I love CY's eyes and lips :-* Those kissable lips are so underused in Faith) Scholars are gathering to discuss about a possible war with YuanGongmin waits outside and doesn't want to go in to meet those scholars.DH is caught and put in detentionDaejang learns from Gongmin that Dr. Jang is dead. Daejang looks sad :(