The BED scene!!!
Observations:-Hair fettish so clearly shown here. Someone screencap this scene I hope :))-He looks so shy when she looks at him after stroking her hair. -His hands start trembling. Eun-soo looks worry.-She's testing his hands to find nothing physically wrong-He pulls her down.They hold hand and share the same bed. LOVE :x

ETA: Gongmin and Choi Young start planning. Same with Ki Chul and DH. Eun-soo is helping Choi Young dressed. She's praying for him (Screencap this please)
The end of Episode 21.
I'm going too fast? :P 

Guest maggieb

Thank you @myphim and @guadi so much! I feel like I'm in front of TV,  watching and discussing Faith ep.21 with my soul-mates. Love Guadi's interpretation! The first time I watched that scene, I didn't totally understand what Choi young said and I told myself to ponder it later. But for some reasons, I haven't had time to think of it yet. Now, so thankful that you make it clear! Thanks a lot!@sia3 and @anace: Haven't known Koala's blog before but you guys' posts made me curious so I jumped there to have a look. There's a comment of someone named Buguz on her post that I feel so right that I quote here:  "I think a critic concluded on a not-even-half-way-completed series is not quite a professional critic." So don't be offended! I don't know if her blog is popular or not but anw, it's just her opinion and I'll take it with a grain of salt. 

This is off topic but it say something about cuople and SBS inkigayo can someone please translate from StarhausM:

M @StarhausM

오늘, 한국방문 외국인 관광객 1천만명 돌파기념 <sbs 인기가요>에 #이민호_ 님이 축하멘트를 하였습니다. 방송에서 보게 되실수! 광화문 이원생중계라서 방송에 어떻게 나올지는 본방을 확인해야!! :]