Where's @LuvMinHo and @awesomeduck?

Let's do CH recaps when we are done with Faith :D

Let's invade CH thread and make it alive all over again......Hahahahahahaha!!! ^ ^

@sia3

Its a great idea,would love that.. :-)

Oh !..stab ducky still stuck at Ep 4..how?

Shall we leave her in the dark cool dungeon all by herself with that little mouse. :-)

Ohmygosh!!! the proposal guys!!!! Get ready!!! 
Daejang: The one that couldn't be understood at all, from the start Eun-soo: I am?Daejang: Why's she laughing so, why she's angry...then I barely came to understand that she's always worried about me. In worrying about me, she cries. Then she laughs. In worrying about me, she flees from me. And this time, wanting to return was for that as well, right? Because you were worried about me glancing towards the palace. Eun-soo: *nods*Daejang: Even if Imja's life is on the line? Eun-soo: But I didn't dieDaejang: *starts holding ES' hands and move closer to her* (I need to breathe) This is how the order goes. First, I will find Imja's antidote. Accordingly, if Imja's poison can be cured without going to heaven, then I will ask you this. "Can you stay?" There are people waiting for Imja in heaven, I am aware of that. I am aware of it, but still I will ask. "I will protect you your entire life, so will you be with me?" Eun-soo: Protecting me wouldn't be easy though. Daejang; I'm aware of it. Eun-soo: Entire life?Daejang: If I am to have Imja, it is for an entire life. Not today, this one day, nor a few days. Then if that time comes for me to ask you, will you give me your answer?Eun-soo: *head nods* and they start making out french style (ok I make up the last part) :P

lol...the wooldachi shippers are so funny. Daejang in a new Star Wars outfit walks in to meet Gongmin hahahhaha...Gongmin, Dol Chi and Choong Suk are so funny. Gongmin asks: when will you returnViki's commenter: After my honeymoon =))Gongmin and Daejang talk about Duck Hind-richard simmons.Daejang asks: May I attack him? :\">
Gongmin and Daejang are planning something against DH. 

Sexy abs and the wooldachis are fighting in the playground. Eun-soo is enjoying herself among the boys. Daejang walks in but doesn't look impressed. Daejang signals Eun-soo to go inside with himViki's comment: time for a quickie! ;;)