guadi said: Hola! I know we're watching Faith on Monday, but I have this sudden urge to watch an episode now. Does anyone want to join me for a random episode of Faith starting in an hour? I've never gotten a chance to watch it with you guys because of time-zone different, grrrrr  :((
Anyone want to do it :D ?

guadi said: Hola! I know we're watching Faith on Monday, but I have this sudden urge to watch an episode now. Does anyone want to join me for a random episode of Faith starting in an hour? I've never gotten a chance to watch it with you guys because of time-zone different, grrrrr  :((
Anyone want to do it :D ?

@Maja
Is that how 'halmoni' is spelled? I always thought I hear 'omoni'.....coz I didn't hear the pronounciation of 'H'.
I think Korean will be difficult for to pick up if I don't learn the basics of it...(and only watch and listen to drama), they seem to be pronounced and spelled very differently to English, Chinese pinyin and Japanese hiragana :(

@sia3 -- the Bachelor is a lot classier than what is normally shown on cable :P Those women will not climb all over him (don't worry) :D Now if Daejang goes on a dating show on VH1 like Rock of Love, then that's another story  :\">
@myphim and mattie too --- Yayyyyy!!! Let's do episode 21 (My favorite). Starting in 30mins?

sia3 said: @Maja
Is that how 'halmoni' is spelled? I always thought I hear 'omoni'.....coz I didn't hear the pronounciation of 'H'.
I think Korean will be difficult for to pick up if I don't learn the basics of it...(and only watch and listen to drama), they seem to be pronounced and spelled very differently to English, Chinese pinyin and Japanese hiragana :(

guadi said: @sia3 -- the Bachelor is a lot classier than what is normally shown on cable :P Those women will not climb all over him (don't worry) :D Now if Daejang goes on a dating show on VH1 like Rock of Love, then that's another story  :\">
@myphim and mattie too --- Yayyyyy!!! Let's do episode 21 (My favorite). Starting in 30mins?

@myphim -- that's true. Yes, we can use viki. I love reading viki comments while watching  =))
Yeah, let's start at 10:30pm EST. So in 30 mins. Everyone, gets ready! 

sia3 said: @myphim
Since you are online, don't go away. I was surfing for Faith goodies last night and came across so much of these. I will upload your pup's for your pleasure first. I am unsure if it has been shared eon pages ago of course. Sorry if it is a repost! :)

@sia3  That's so hilarious! Daejang finally shows us his Gangnam style. =))

@guadi  Should I do screencaps too? It will take me longer than Anomalous. I don't have fast internet like her. :)) Let's make this another 5 hours recap. :))

guadi said: @sia3 -- the Bachelor is a lot classier than what is normally shown on cable :P Those women will not climb all over him (don't worry) :D Now if Daejang goes on a dating show on VH1 like Rock of Love, then that's another story  :\">

Speaking of anomalous, where is she? Paging Anomalous :D 
@myphim, if you want to do screen caps, go ahead. Oh man, we might pull an all-nighter for this :)>-