Guest WutHmone

kappy said: WutHmone said: awesomeduck said: WutHmone said: New MV with Cuteness Overload !!! :x :x :x

@azzurri : Montreal is a good 5-6 hour drive from Toronto.I've never been there yet but heard about it a lot. People say it's Canada's most unique city,combination of the best parts of both Europe and North american culture.My aunt said it is truly beautiful. :) Yep,I'm asian dear.

I'm off to bed.It's already 4:30AM here. I-) See you on Monday,Chingu! :-h :-h

Guest Anomalous

guadi said: Greetings All  >:D<
Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving and enjoyed your shopping trips with Ki Chul :))
More Questions!!!! I know YOU are excited (heehee) ;;)
Question #19 -- Which of these cute puppies wooldachis is your most favorite and why? 

C) Dol Bae

Question #20 -- Daejang got transported to the U.S.A and was spotted by a talent agency who wanted to cast him as the next Bachelor on ABC. Do you think Daejan would agree to it and whyFor those not familiar with the show: here's a summary-- a guy gets to date 25 women on television and in the end he chooses one to date for real (off camera)).
A) Yes

12blbl said: Hello, i saw your faith season 2 along withS2 subs,lovely :x , i'm in the middle of poisoning my family with faith and screening new drama to watch after being stressed out by my finale :D , oo btw , i stumbled koalaplayground blog, it's doing a voting for best and worse drama, if you have time to check, very interesting :D

awesomeduck said: Quote:Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun as Choi Young and Seo Eun Soo in Faith. No. Just no. Did not work for me at all. I could discern no organic chemistry and all the acting from Lee Min Ho couldn’t overcome the terrible acting by Kim Hee Sun. Watching them together was like nails on chalkboard bad for me. I’ve heard the latter half gets much better, but I checked out after 4 episodes
It really shits me off when recappers/critiques (who are generally people who are quite articulate and intelligent) make statements when they have not finished the drama...yes Faith had its faults but to give a ranking or a critique without actually finishing a drama is quite unprofessional. Don't get me wrong I think people are entitled to their opinions but they have to be able to back up their argument or opinion or at least be able to coherently explain why they don't think there was chemistry etc...I know there are people out there that don't think Faith is good and I'm fine with that since there are plenty of legitimate reasons as to why they did not enjoy the drama. However, I would be more incline to accept their opinions if they had actually finished the drama. Just one word  *STAB* hahaha :)I think Imja was by far one of the most believable love story in kdrama. The chemistry between ES and CY was amazing even with the limited kissing and skinship plus no 'l love you' or 'I like you'. Both LMH and KHS did a fantastic job for the characters of CY and ES. I actually can't imagine anyone else in those roles. They took me on a journey with them, the process in which they both got to know each other better, trust one another and have faith in each other and at the end willing to sacrifice everything to be together. Yes I'm very protective of Imja hahaha :)) Angry duck atm LOL :))  

hayuinblue said: back to backtracking mode :D
sia3 said:

Q: Does your daughter like to watch Faith"?

Kim Hee: She likes to watch "Faith", especially when I appear on the screen. Once she saw a scene with Lee Min Ho & I holding hands; she asked me with a serious face - "why didn’t you hold daddy’s hand but hold other uncle’s hand?”; but later she said it is okay because uncle Lee Min Ho is very handsome. She also said I look better in the pink outfit than any other ones.

To be continued ...

mattie2012 said: hayuinblue said: back to backtracking mode :D
sia3 said:

Q: Does your daughter like to watch Faith"?

Kim Hee: She likes to watch "Faith", especially when I appear on the screen. Once she saw a scene with Lee Min Ho & I holding hands; she asked me with a serious face - "why didn’t you hold daddy’s hand but hold other uncle’s hand?”; but later she said it is okay because uncle Lee Min Ho is very handsome. She also said I look better in the pink outfit than any other ones.

To be continued ...

sia3 said: azzurri said:
 Credit to Dramabeans for this pic I guess. Don't you guys think MinHo channelling Johnny Depp is too adorable? Hehe. I don't really care if he's wearing somebody's curtains.... this is Daejang in modern day Mad Hatter get-up. With that hat and that smile.... I'm sold.

sia3 said: myphim said: sia3 said: @Yuuni
You are right. We cannot address that as Gutter Heaven. May be Gutter Hell would be more appropriate!!!
Imagine a parody filled with them in the chamber.....urghhhhh....sick!

Hola! I know we're watching Faith on Monday, but I have this sudden urge to watch an episode now. Does anyone want to join me for a random episode of Faith starting in an hour? I've never gotten a chance to watch it with you guys because of time-zone different, grrrrr  :((
Anyone want to do it :D ?

sia3 said: azzurri said: leeminho_astar5.jpg Credit to Dramabeans for this pic I guess. Don't you guys think MinHo channelling Johnny Depp is too adorable? Hehe. I don't really care if he's wearing somebody's curtains.... this is Daejang in modern day Mad Hatter get-up. With that hat and that smile.... I'm sold.

mattie2012 said: myphim said: @Yuuni  @mattie2012  @hayuinblue  @Anomalous

What do you guys think of doing episode 3 and 4 on Monday and Tuesday and episode 5 and 6 on Friday and Saturday? Or is it too much work for everyone?

Question #19 -- Which of these cute puppies wooldachis is your most favorite and why? A) Dae Man
Just for the fact that he is so aegyo with CY, supported CY all the way and he's a very useful Woodalchi too unlike Deok-Man, a bit of a dumb dumb and let ES runs away more than once, DB is a big flirt though he redeemed himself later on, CS - don't get me started on him!

Question #20 -- Daejang got transported to the U.S.A and was spotted by a talent agency who wanted to cast him as the next Bachelor on ABC. Do you think Daejang would agree to it and why? For those not familiar with the show: here's a summary-- a guy gets to date 25 women on television and in the end he chooses one to date for real (off camera)).B) NoBwahahahahahahaha, I can hardly imagine CY doing that!!!! Even LMH I can't imagine him dating 25 women and having 25 women climbing him all at once. =))