@Yuuni  @mattie2012  @hayuinblue  @Anomalous

What do you guys think of doing episode 3 and 4 on Monday and Tuesday and episode 5 and 6 on Friday and Saturday? Or is it too much work for everyone?

hayuinblue said: myphim said: @Yuuni  @mattie2012  @hayuinblue  @Anomalous

What do you guys think of doing episode 3 and 4 on Monday and Tuesday and episode 5 and 6 on Friday and Saturday? Or is it too much work for everyone?

Guest Anomalous

@myphim  I'm fine with doing more episodes as long as the others are free too. I'm more worry about you guys since you all have to work in the morning. Do you want to do recap earlier too?

@Yuuni  @mattie2012  @hayuinblue  @Anomalous

Well, I'm in for watching more episodes,

But I don't know if I will be able to help you recap because I can't watch the show and post at the same time with my phone :(

Last time I could only recap a little bit with the memories I have of the first two episodes.

Sorry guys :(

briseis said:

Hello, all the Faithlings here  >:D<  !!! LET'S JOIN OUR STRENGTH FOR A POLL AGAIN \m/  !!! Ockoala has never covered her dislike for Faith and especially KHS as LMH's female counterpart being overly critical and even rude in her commentary about KHS calling her LMH's aunt-look alike and so on [-(  . I acknowledge everyone's right for free expression as the next person, however, calling CY&ES pairing the worst OTP of the year in her post was the last drop X( !!! Luckily for us B-) , she also left a poll on her website to vote for the best and worst OTP of 2012 and apparently for the sole reason of appearing objective and unprejudiced she also included CY&ES >:)  LET'S SHOW HER HOW TRULY TERRIBLE THIS ONE OTP HAS BEEN AND LET'S MAKE THEM THE WINNERS \m/ !!! VAMOS PERVERTED GIRLS - THE GREATEST POLL EXPERTS IN THE WORLD \m/ !!!!!

http://koalasplayground.com/2012/11/23/a-countdown-and-poll-of-the-best-and-worst-k-drama-otps-of-2012/

An MV :) :

briseis said:

Hello, all the Faithlings here  >:D<  !!! LET'S JOIN OUR STRENGTH FOR A POLL AGAIN \m/  !!! Ockoala has never covered her dislike for Faith and especially KHS as LMH's female counterpart being overly critical and even rude in her commentary about KHS calling her LMH's aunt-look alike and so on [-(  . I acknowledge everyone's right for free expression as the next person, however, calling CY&ES pairing the worst OTP of the year in her post was the last drop X( !!! Luckily for us B-) , she also left a poll on her website to vote for the best and worst OTP of 2012 and apparently for the sole reason of appearing objective and unprejudiced she also included CY&ES >:)  LET'S SHOW HER HOW TRULY TERRIBLE THIS ONE OTP HAS BEEN AND LET'S MAKE THEM THE WINNERS \m/ !!! VAMOS PERVERTED GIRLS - THE GREATEST POLL EXPERTS IN THE WORLD \m/ !!!!!

http://koalasplayground.com/2012/11/23/a-countdown-and-poll-of-the-best-and-worst-k-drama-otps-of-2012/

An MV :) :

@Yuuni  @hayuinblue

It's okay guys! Thank you for all your helps. If you are busy, I guess mattie, Anomalous and I can take care of it. Just join when you are free. :D
Anomalous, I guess we just need to hear from @mattie2012 to know what we will do this week. But episode 3 and 4 are definitely airing on Monday and Tuesday. I also like your idea of doing it a little earlier, just in case it takes longer like last time. :))

WutHmone said: awesomeduck said: WutHmone said: New MV with Cuteness Overload !!! :x :x :x

@azzurri : Montreal is a good 5-6 hour drive from Toronto.I've never been there yet but heard about it a lot. People say it's Canada's most unique city,combination of the best parts of both Europe and North american culture.My aunt said it is truly beautiful. :) Yep,I'm asian dear.

I'm off to bed.It's already 4:30AM here. I-) See you on Monday,Chingu! :-h :-h

@Yuuni  @hayuinblue

It's okay guys! Thank you for all your helps. If you are busy, I guess mattie, Anomalous and I can take care of it. Just join when you are free. :D

Anomalous, I guess we just need to hear from @mattie2012 to know what we will do this week. But episode 3 and 4 are definitely airing on Monday and Tuesday. I also like your idea of doing it a little earlier, just in case it takes longer like last time. :))

Will you be able to do it earlier ?

You already woke up pretty early last time.

Yuuni said:

myphim

wrote:

»

@Yuuni

@hayuinblue

It's okay guys! Thank you for all your helps. If you are busy, I guess mattie, Anomalous and I can take care of it. Just join when you are free.

:D

Anomalous, I guess we just need to hear from

@mattie2012

to know what we will do this week. But episode 3 and 4 are definitely airing on Monday and Tuesday. I also like your idea of doing it a little earlier, just in case it takes longer like last time.

:))

Greetings All  >:D<
Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving and enjoyed your shopping trips with Ki Chul :))
More Questions!!!! I know YOU are excited (heehee) ;;)
Question #19 -- Which of these cute puppies wooldachis is your most favorite and why? 
A) Dae ManB) Deok ManC) Dol BaeD) Joo Seok E) Choong Sik 
Question #20 -- Daejang got transported to the U.S.A and was spotted by a talent agency who wanted to cast him as the next Bachelor on ABC. Do you think Daejan would agree to it and whyFor those not familiar with the show: here's a summary-- a guy gets to date 25 women on television and in the end he chooses one to date for real (off camera)).
A) YesB) No
My answers: #19 Mr. Abs a.k.a Dol Bae. He's hotttttt! He's also very loyal and flirty.#20 Yes!!! Twenty Five HOT women. Why not! :)>-
Link to Previous questions :D

"Let's have a baby girl that looks like you, and a boy that looks like me. We will marry them quickly with our good looks."

"They haven't been born and Imja is already thinking on marrying them?"

"If we are lucky we'll get a huge dowry for our daughter!" She said, jokingly, holding him tightly.

"Who says I'll let you marry my daughter off?"

"Oh, defensive! She hasn't been born!"

credit: nanu107 "less than a hundred years chapter 17"

Now I'm really want to see the next chapter as soon as possible :))

Oh, what's this about worst OTP??? Imja????  :-O X(
Aissssh, my first thought is "Don't care". My second thought is "Don't care". My third thought "Don't care." :D
I'll just repeat what I wrote before "being a hater is not a cute look, learn to love" :-*
It's just people's opinions, they can do and say in whatever they want. My way of not agreeing with that person is to not go to the site. One less click from me, one less online count, one less ads penny I hope. 

Guest WutHmone

buguz said: awesomeduck said: Quote:Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun as Choi Young and Seo Eun Soo in Faith. No. Just no. Did not work for me at all. I could discern no organic chemistry and all the acting from Lee Min Ho couldn’t overcome the terrible acting by Kim Hee Sun. Watching them together was like nails on chalkboard bad for me. I’ve heard the latter half gets much better, but I checked out after 4 episodes
It really shits me off when recappers/critiques (who are generally people who are quite articulate and intelligent) make statements when they have not finished the drama...yes Faith had its faults but to give a ranking or a critique without actually finishing a drama is quite unprofessional. Don't get me wrong I think people are entitled to their opinions but they have to be able to back up their argument or opinion or at least be able to coherently explain why they don't think there was chemistry etc...I know there are people out there that don't think Faith is good and I'm fine with that since there are plenty of legitimate reasons as to why they did not enjoy the drama. However, I would be more incline to accept their opinions if they had actually finished the drama. Just one word  *STAB* hahaha :)I think Imja was by far one of the most believable love story in kdrama. The chemistry between ES and CY was amazing even with the limited kissing and skinship plus no 'l love you' or 'I like you'. Both LMH and KHS did a fantastic job for the characters of CY and ES. I actually can't imagine anyone else in those roles. They took me on a journey with them, the process in which they both got to know each other better, trust one another and have faith in each other and at the end willing to sacrifice everything to be together. Yes I'm very protective of Imja hahaha :)) Angry duck atm LOL :))  

guadi said: Greetings All  >:D<
Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving and enjoyed your shopping trips with Ki Chul :))
More Questions!!!! I know YOU are excited (heehee) ;;)
Question #19 -- Which of these cute puppies wooldachis is your most favorite and why? 
A) Dae ManB) Deok ManC) Dol BaeD) Joo Seok E) Choong Sik 
Question #20 -- Daejang got transported to the U.S.A and was spotted by a talent agency who wanted to cast him as the next Bachelor on ABC. Do you think Daejan would agree to it and whyFor those not familiar with the show: here's a summary-- a guy gets to date 25 women on television and in the end he chooses one to date for real (off camera)).
A) YesB) No
My answers: #19 Mr. Abs a.k.a Dol Bae. He's hotttttt! He's also very loyal and flirty.#20 Yes!!! Twenty Five HOT women. Why not! :)>-

bim2 said: "Let's have a baby girl that looks like you, and a boy that looks like me. We will marry them quickly with our good looks."

"They haven't been born and Imja is already thinking on marrying them?"

"If we are lucky we'll get a huge dowry for our daughter!" She said, jokingly, holding him tightly.

"Who says I'll let you marry my daughter off?"

"Oh, defensive! She hasn't been born!"

credit: nanu107 "less than a hundred years chapter 17"

Now I'm really want to see the next chapter as soon as possible :))

Anyeong, my dear Faithlings!!!!  Finally, a real internet connection.  The one I  had last night kept on dropping me I just had to give up.
So, I am reading about our Imja couple being the worst OTP?  Who said that?  Gotta check that out.  I have a lot of backtracking to do now.  Let me read everyone's posts first and I'll be back;)