Hello ~ Does anybody have the Faith script that they can share with me?

:)

@exuberant1‌ what you mean by script? The books? If you mean episodes with eng sub you can search on viki.com or cooldrama.com, or gooddrama.net! :)

Attention for Philippine Faithlings!!! ;))

10460122_870402269651529_7659120564269787337_n.jpg?oh=cd40f140bdefb63dbc4f4b236ec1d07f&oe=5477A78A&__gda__=1417181804_526803adeea7f8550d4eaf5cbd9d28bf

Source : https://www.facebook.com/abscbnkapamilyanovelas/photos/a.164845010207262.35760.162641243760972/870402269651529/?type=1

The gist:

Faith will be shown on-line soon!

Maja's reaction :

:-/ :-/ :-/ Why not on TV?!!!

@Maja‌

I just so happen to lurk in here and see your post, okay Faith airing online in PH isn't that the same for all int'l fans heck I just finished watching an ep of Faith on viki,that makes no sense at all. Yeah I agree it's why not TV ,now that would be news lol

adlyn13 said: @Maja‌ I just so happen to lurk in here and see your post, okay Faith airing online in PH isn't that the same for all int'l fans heck I just finished watching an ep of Faith on viki,that makes no sense at all. Yeah I agree it's why not TV ,now that would be news lol

Hello, new to the Faith thread although I've read a lot of the posts.  I'm usually on the LMH thread.  Faith was my first exposure to LMh.  My aunt in HI, where apparently watching Korean drama is popular among retirees, sent the DVD set to my mom.  I've only seen Faith and City Hunter.  I think LMh is so good (and good looking) in this drama.  I know it wasn't popular-ratings wise, but why is this thread so popular--it's pretty interesting.  I do have to say when LMH is not on the screen, I will walk away to do something else then return when I hear his voice.  One thing I wondered is when does ES fall for CY?  I don't really notice that she is that attracted to CY until pretty close to the end of the drama.  With CY, you can definitely tell that he is falling for her pretty early on.  
As for the drama award where I've read that LMH was so sad because he was there by himself, why was no one else at the awards--only because of the scandal?.  No one could be there to support him?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I hate watching dubbed tv.  I think it's silly.  What's wrong with subtitles??? kids can learn a bit of language, increase their reading skills, and let's face it.  LMH has a killer natural voice.  By not hearing it, they'll miss the experience!!!

I haven't watched any movies of LMH but KHS is one of my favorite Korean actors so that's how I found out Faith. I missed a wonderful movies. I spent 24h to devour 24 episodes than re-watched more than 5 times within 2 weeks so it can be my first time to be attracted to a movie like this one. I cannot start to like LMH as I am mesmerized with his character CY in Faith. To tell the truth that I don't like his others series, especially BBF as I don't like the manga either even though I'm an otaku, when I watch Faith, I did a research his previous dramas and I can acknowledge him as a good actor with his improvement acting skill. However, I think that the age of LMH affected significantly to his character CY because 29 years old warrior general in that period of time is really a great person, especially that he is bearing a sad memories and MH was too young in appearance. His ability of expressing CY' emotion is good, it is true that the he was the best choice for the character. And that's one of the reason that Imja couple cannot get high satisfaction from fans. About KHS, she had to become younger than 33 years old ES in order to be fit with CY so it was hard for her I guess. I don't know but comparing with some detail revealed from Faith novel (many thank to breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com who did a wonderful translation), ES didn't have enough time to express her change in the feeling toward CY. The director should build up more space for the main couple develop chemistry or to express more how faith can lead to true love. I found out some beautiful detail that could be added in the scenes such as the scene when ES looks at CY after doing CPR, she properly can touch CY lips or cheek than smile; or CY should spend more effort to wipe out his blood before breaking lock of the room where ES had been caught inside, yet I admit that the couple had other situation to show romantic action like back hugging, hand-in-hand, grabbing CY arms or sleeves (?).I expect to contemplate more action scene of LMH. Some of action scenes used stuntman but I believe LMH swordmanship is able to do and it's needed to become CY. LMH looks great in action scene, more mature, a sword suits LMH more than a gun like City hunter. I'm really impressive with his action scenes, handsome soldier using his sword to protect his belief. And last, thanks that CY didn't have long straight hair as it could make him weaker, could be more handsome but weaker.

http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/faith-translations/????????????????????/I do not quite understand what's going on here?I read a few paragraphs and I rushed here to ask you? This is a translation of the novel or script translation???know something of the novel translated into English? or Spanish?
PLS?/
[-O<

Hi Carmen,
It's not exactly a translation. It's hard to translate the novel in deed. The editor only want to share some special detail that help us to understand more what CY and ES thinking in their mind because we cannot see in the movie. Yeah, I hope that someone can translate whole novel and the script too. :). It's the first time I feel regret about do not learn Korean, really want to read the novel.

hi @hangaI share your feelings about it ...are already two years since it talks about the novel andsince I wait for it!few pages ago I had this conversation

myphim

said:

carmens

said:

Hi!I read in this thread that there is a novel with the same name and the same plot as the  Faith drama... have pity on a poor soul haunted by the  Choi Young Daejang memory ... how and where you can buy this book??Soompi shop does not have iT!!please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thank you Japan.You have seen the light and appreciated it.OMG 
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun’s “Faith” Awarded Best Korean Drama in Japan This Year
continue reading

Time to go re-marathon this gem of a drama once again.happy-love-heart-smiley-emoticon.gifThis has truly made my week 
oh heavens! I can't stop the tears from falling..........TAKE THAT.......THE STUPID Korean RATINGS WHO DIDN'T APPRECIATE THIS MASTERPIECE 

Guest LadyAra

class="titleNews"‘Faith’ Starring Lee Min Ho Named Best Korean Drama in Japan

‘Faith’ Starring Lee Min Ho Named Best Korean Drama in Japan

The drama Faith starring Lee Min Ho has been selected as the best Korean drama in Japan.

According to Lee Min Ho’s agency, SBS’s drama Faith which aired in 2012, was selected as the top Korean drama during GyaO Entertainment Awards 2014 held on November 11 at the Hikari Hall in Shibuya, Tokyo.

‘GyaO Store’ operated by GyaO, which is an affiliated company of Yahoo! Japan, takes about 80% of streaming services in Japan, where the video streaming market has been expanding.

The event gave out awards to Japanese film and drama, foreign film and drama, animation and Korean drama and the winners were selected based on the total sales from paid streaming videos sold through ‘GyaO Store’ for the past one year.

Unlike ‘Free Video Services’ category, which were selected based on the number of views, ‘Paid Video Services’ category reflects the consumers’ active willingness to purchase, signifying the fans’ loyalty and preference.

An affiliate of SPO Corporation, which currently supplies Korean drama contents in Japan, including Faith, stated, “A wide fandom has been established thanks to Lee Min Ho’s consistent popularity and words have spread that the drama deals with topic that Japanese people like, which led them to watch Faith again.”

In other words, the character of general Choi Young in Faith acted by Lee Min Ho greatly appealed to Japanese.

An affiliate shared, “The Goryeo warrior Choi Young’s loyalty, which kept his ideology even at the cost of death, brought out positive response from Japanese people,” and, “Lee Min Ho’s Choi Young, who seems indifferent but sensitive, brusque but innocent sides seem to have caught the hearts of the female viewers in Japan.”

Besides this, World War Z won the animation award, Attack on Titan won the total sales award and Arasi Umeya Slot Battle won the comedy and variety award. [mwave]

super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thank you Japan.You have seen the light and appreciated it.

OMG 

Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun’s “Faith” Awarded Best Korean Drama in Japan This Year

Time to go re-marathon this gem of a drama once again.happy-love-heart-smiley-emoticon.gif
This has truly made my week 

oh heavens! I can't stop the tears from falling..........
TAKE THAT.......THE STUPID Korean RATINGS WHO DIDN'T APPRECIATE THIS MASTERPIECE 

I love faith tooo! It makes me deppresed knowing that the koreans dont appreciate it! But this made my day...

hi chingus, 
let me  join the club!!!!
I'm also excitedfor the Japanese recognition won by Faith Drama   Smiley love 134.gif
I must say that every character in this drama was a little gem, thanks to the wonderful interpretation of the actors, Choi Young and   Eun-Soo course  are my favorites too,
and this is my favorite scene ever

Smiley rose 118.gif