cafe99 said:

Kgrl

wrote: 

»I know I'm critical, but I had high expectations b/c of the PD and writer, and the drama just isn't transitioning well enough for me. Give me more concrete reasoning as to why and how character or plot points are being established and maybe I'll be more of a happy camper. I'm also still confused with ES's character, she is such an anomaly. She's quite slow on the uptake, yet possess obvious intelligence and observation skills or she wouldn't be such a good doctor, she's superficial but yet practical with living, she's reliant and a complainer but upholds reason...Lols, I just don't know what to make of ES as a character yet. Quite frankly, I'm not even sure I like ES

Guest myphim

briseis said: xopo17 said: plus (if ES still carry her handphone oh her bag) , why dont she also get a picture together with king and princess with her handphone, i bet that picture will be on high price, hehehe :)) :)) tonight episode, i love ES coz she is funny tonight ;D

Guest Tinkiebell

I can't wait to watch episode 3 and 4 with subs. I have been watching them raw accompanied by Softy and Jooni's live recap. 
I gotta say I also love how ES is portrayed. Totally agree that she's like the extremes put together and I can also understand how her character can be interpretated as just being "whiny" and this whininess could irritate some viewers. But I interpret her character to be fresh, cute and lively which complements CY's detached personality and cold exterior perfectly. This lively character is so appealing and adorable to CY that he can't help losing his heart slowly to her. Even if it can't be described as "love" yet (not at this point, no), but his attention is most definitely aroused, his interest piqued, however way you want to interpret it, he is slowly but surely falling for her.
@briseis, I can't wait to watch that scene in the rain too, hopefully they'll show it next monday. @Ibelis, Please bable more, I love reading your thoughts! :D 

Haha LOL. I bet it would be more funny if her phone works and she starts to take pictures of him. And when he sees them among all other pictures of her like one in her bikiny (like AGD) and he gets all flustered XD. And her with other male friends and he becomes jelly. I look forward to CY's flustering behaviour around ES.

Another thing: when ES ducked in JB arms after that witch came and CY went after her. The maid there saw it and maybe there will be rumors about them haha.

After watching it again, and thinking back, I think todays episodes ending was somehow a bit of a cliffhanger. But still they should be more dramatic.

ok... i just have to rant a little here: 

I love love love love the plotline about Gongmin's struggle to become a worthy king in this mess-- not so much how the opposition against him is portrayed cuz up to now they just feel friggin cheesy-- but the story on Gongmin/Noguk/kingship and Gongmin's desperation to reach out to Young just has SUCH a big heart... I honestly feel that it's the only thing keeping me invested in this drama-- the drama itself is so bizarrely uneven~

The directing is cringe-worthy and I have to look away at times so that I don't end up closing the vid altogether because it gets so wtfreakery. It kinda took the fun out of the animation because the mismatch in tone felt so... jarring... even the art style was bipolar (not congruent even in the same narrative). 

The clothes are quite pretty sometimes, especially what Noguk wore when she was traveling in the caravan<-- that was LOVELY...

Acting spectrum goes from cringe-inducing overacting, to actors who look really awkward acting out cheesy scenes, to the palatable and raw acting by Gongmin and Noguk. (sorry, as sad as the young's-second-daddy-death part was, I felt more embarrassed than invested in those scenes, pained because of the directing/overacting (for ex. the actor who played the tyrant)).

Can't help but feel sad for this drama... I wasn't expecting much, but now that I've found characters/storyline that I like... my disappointment is compounded that the few gems landed in this mess =P

sorry for the negative post =P

Guest Heart.And.Soul

@briseis I love the gifs you posted above :o Where are those scenes from? 
Forgive my ignorance... what rain scene are we talking about? :) 

@Heart.And.Soul: Those gifs are from the opening credits I posted on pg. 28  :) . About the rain, in the last gif it's raining (my addiction to Faith has reached unhealthy proportions, so I notice these tiny details  8-} ), you can see the rain in the backround and CY's hair are wet, maybe there is even blood on his chin and neck, and he is putting his shield behind her back so he's probably protecting and rescuing her. I suppose it could be followed by this scene:  

dc4d4955.jpgc780ebd2.jpg

Guest tureready

Download Link [ RS,DF,BD,HF,JF,2shared ]  EP-04 - 450p-HANrel (350MB-AVI)http://freekoreandramas.weebly.com/index.html

Guest nana544

Hi Everyone!!!
I just watch ep 3 and it was slow, but great in a way. Im very excited to see what is going to evolved between our OTP. I cannot wait to see the romance happening. 

AGB ratings:

Faith (SBS) : 11,5% (1,2% rise <:-P ) (And in Seoul - yesterday: 11.6 (10th), and today: 12.8 (7th) )

Golden Time (MBC) : 14,6% (0.6% rise)

HL (KBS2) - 9,3%

TNmS ratings:

Faith (SBS) : 13,2% (0,2% fall)

Golden Time (MBC) : 15,5%

HL (KBS2) - 10,5%

Stills of our OTP i don't know if this have been post before ..

452909292.jpg

599891090.jpg

228978115.jpg

This is the girl who was with CY today right..?!! omo..did he used to love her ?!!!!!!!!!!! and where is she now ?!!

422806941.jpg

955939811.jpg

and the best part ..

291977959.jpg

893048034.jpg

Oh my gosh i can't believe that LMH is helping her with her hair..this is soooooooooooooo CUTE <3

source : @kim hee sun tumblr

today's episode was so good again..the only thing that bothers me that we have so much scenes of the king and the queen..why in the world i would care about them more than our OTP?!! i don't hate them i'm interested in their story..but seriously..we only had a few scenes of our CY and ES..i neeed more of them..>___<

CY past story was soooooooooo sad..oh my god LMH acting is PERFECT..and i loved ES even more today..this woman is just LOVELY..

Dear @briseis ..i agree with you we need to see that scene ASAP..oh my gosh i want to see that scene that showed in the preview..when ES go with CY to i don't know where anyway they were in the road..and she was about to sleep..then she tell him " do you know what's my name..?!! my name is Eun soo..Yoo eun soo" this is just soooooooo cute..i'm loving these two people..they bring so much emotion and they didn't start their love story YET..i can't wait for that
i think she will tell him to take her with him..then he will give her a horse and she will get excited telling him "psycho guy..i'm riding a horse right now"..hahahahah..she is sooo cute..<3..i hope that this will be in next week episode's..

Guest Heart.And.Soul

There is that scene in the 6 minute preview where she tells him to come back with her, right? And she is wearing the purple outfit so it's likely these scenes are all coming up next week  :x
Gahhh. What cute pictures! Looks like CY brings her some lunch ahahhaah 

Guest myphim

briseis said:

AGB ratings:

Faith (SBS) : 11,5% (1,2% rise <:-P ) (And in Seoul - yesterday: 11.6 (10th), and today: 12.8 (7th) )

Golden Time (MBC) : 14,6% (0.6% rise)

HL (KBS2) - 9,3%

After re-watching again in HD, the 4th episode seems like a set up for something bigger, I think that the next 2 episodes will be the real turning point in the story. I hope I'm not wrong since Faith is in a dire need of it together with suspense and some hardcore romance ;;) .

1) X-MEN :) ?!!! And you haven't even seen yet what is your personal Psycho capable of  :D  . Seriously, ES, what are you going to call CY then? Thor?! :))

612edc0b.gif6bfdfa8d.gif221301bd.gifb85aee03.gif886b8612.gif3efba4b7.gif

2) We have learned why CY is so protective of his sword and what a heartbreaking backstory it was. He had to watch his surrogate father die by the hands of a mad king and his best friend being sexually harrased by the same lunatic. Poor CY :-S. Seeing his only family being destroyed, seeing that the man for whom they were risking their lives and dying for years was a monster, a monster to whom he was made to swear fealty and serving him against his better judgement - I'm not suprised that from the cheerful young man became a hardened warrior without a care for his life :-S

c3203081.gifa86e2931.gif

c9b588d2.gif6d40fffe.gif

Guest myphim

^ Lol. Choi Young is like a total kid back then. :))
Miss seeing that cheerful side of CY. Maybe ES will help him recover that.

@IBELIS is it true that he is the same king as the one in Frozen Flowers? He also married a princess from China. Plus on top of it he is a homsexual. I wonder who the guard will be. I feel already sorry for the princess. I hope they will not go that way in this drama.