Guest xopo17

Langknow said: So far loving this drama, and I can't wait for more episodes to come out. I just hope this drama can be much better than Dr. Jin. 
I also hope that the doctor has a bigger role in this Drama then just a side character like Dr. Jin. I want her to actually do something of significance . 

hartofseeker said: I don't believe that Noguk is in love with CY. The touching forehead scene... you may even interpret that as her trying to give him a reason to stay on her/king's side; the king's well-being is her own well-being both in the romantic sense as well as the pragmatic sense since she's his spouse. She's showing him familial care, beyond the distinction between a warrior and his lord, just like Gongmin has been trying to do all this time. Noguk's a smart gal, I wouldn't be surprised that this is as much a calculated move as it is her truly caring for the one person that can safeguard her and her husband. That would also explain why she asked for CY before she and Gongmin went to meet with the ministers: why would you not feel a bit insecure when your protector isn't with you when you're heading over to meet a pack of wolves?

Guest Tinkiebell

@shajoona, you're right, they're not the same person. 
Awww, how I wish they were the same person though, since it'll even add some more flairs to the backstory. Imagine if that badass chick in red was the same girl that got humiliated by the former king. Imagine if she used to be CY's comrade, bestfriend, and who knows, maybe his first crush or love, but is completely transformed into this evil character due to that incident with the former (cough*jack*ss*cough) king. That'd present a very suitable backstory for this character, and not just as this evil woman who can throw fireballs around just because she can. 
But oh well, I'm just delusional I guess, they're not the same person, so I should give up this idea.

I'm just wondering, is this drama on a live shooting schedule?Is that way production isn't as awesome as it's supposed to be? (I actually don't know much about how production works in dramas)
I don't think the Princess is in love with CY, more like she cares for him a lot. I didn't think I would like this drama as much (even though LMH) is in it, but the back story made me tear up just a little bit.There's still a lot of stuff that doesn't make logical sense, but I can easily overlook it if the acting is solid, which in this case it is.l
btw what other dramas was the princess in? she looks so familiar, does anyone know?

I just have a question...on ep 3, i still dont understand the order or power of dynasty.. so the king is from Goryeo, and the queen is Yuan? I understand that the king dont like her coz he discovered that she's a yuan princess?? Coz at first he thought she's also from Goeyeo ryt? And he doesnt like Anything to do with Yuan people bcoz they treat him badly? Also, why doesnt anyone greet him when he came back? Did he came back to Goryeo or Yuan? Why does it seem like nobody cares for him if he's a king? And why does the bad guy in white robe hate him? Also...i know that Minho is from Goryeo, and from the previous ep they said that people who live in goryeo has some special powers...but why doesnt the king have any? Please i hope someone can explain all this things to me..i really want to understand the story, but its too historical and hard to catch up.

missyu.shi said: I'm just wondering, is this drama on a live shooting schedule?Is that way production isn't as awesome as it's supposed to be? (I actually don't know much about how production works in dramas)
I don't think the Princess is in love with CY, more like she cares for him a lot. I didn't think I would like this drama as much (even though LMH) is in it, but the back story made me tear up just a little bit.There's still a lot of stuff that doesn't make logical sense, but I can easily overlook it if the acting is solid, which in this case it is.l
btw what other dramas was the princess in? she looks so familiar, does anyone know?

Since there is no preview for episode 5, yet, I've decided to make a small preview post of mine own :) . But I warn you, don't expect from me any semblance of objectivity, I'm a goner for the OTP so this is going to be CY/ES pairing heavy :D . Thus based on the trailers, behind the scenes videos and photos I put together this little post of what we could expect in episode 5 (possibly in episode 6):

The main clue is this dress that we saw ES wearing at the end of the last episode. And from the evidence below we can as well proclaim it the lucky dress ;;)  :

10ee2a40.png

1) I think he's going to save her and they will travel together after that

16aabb5a.gif65b9a8ff.gif

2) Their conversation on the road                                                             

e0ccc6ca.gif6f5689e3.gif

ES: "I’m a bit of a little clueless. I’m sorry."                        CY: "There was a reason why I said that."

528d3683.gif7b7b0d03.gif

ES: "I got it, okay! I’ll pretend I didn’t hear it. But what I can do if I already heard it!"

3) ES telling CY her name

acacd700.gif30eca257.gif

4) HSI meeting CY after that

4cc83a80.gif3112d9c8.gif

015701c3.gif

HSI: "He might also say your name. Our  ***”sa hyung”***. I saw…that he wanted you more and more." "He might also say this. The date (you/he/she?) promised to claim the heart of ***”Eui-sun”***"

5) ES seeing the goodness in CY (the story arch with the little boy)

798d2182.gif4826e88d.gif

45b35cbd.giff279ea10.gif

eeaf50fd.gif472b833a.gif

6) Followed by this :x  :\"> \:D/ (I think it may happen after he rescues her but it didn't match my chronological order)

515fd1ef.gif4d852263.gif

0ff55c78.gif

8a6f3011.gif

7) After this, ES will offer to CY to follow her to the 21th century

82bdd87f.gif8e8e1daa.gif

ES: "Can’t we go together? You don’t have to kill anymore there. So come with me, to Heaven’s world."

8) And of course the amazing fight scenes \m/

5243a611.gif

bdd98a60.gifac7f64ac.gif5d957057.gif464cab23.gif

@daRings: Yuan was an old Mongolian empire that was much stronger than Goryeo and the kings had to swear fealty to it or else Yuan would attack Goryeo. There were also tributes,they had to pay like money, warriors or young innocent girls that were sent to Yuan to positions that were just slightly better than prostitutes.

The Yuan empire took the king as a hostage, so this together with the above stated is the reason why he hates Yuan so much and the princess stands for everything that Yuan represents.
No one greets him when he arrives because KC( the bad guy in white is of royal blood, too, and in the king's absence seized power over the politicians and gentry. You could notice when CY was visiting him that they were all there. The king came back to Goryeo from Yuan. KC wants him dead so he could seize even more power.

True CY, is from Goryeo, but not all Goryeo people have special powers, only certain ones, and he is one of them. His family of assassins controled the power of lightning, HSI controls the fire, CEJ the sound ,for instance, and so on. The king doesn't have special powers because the scriptwriter simply didn't want him to have it ;) .
I hope I helped you at least a little and answered some of your questions
:)

@missyu.shi: I'm certain they're not in a live shooting schedule. I have no idea why is the editing lucklaster, maybe they simply neglected it, and unfortunately didn't choose different cameras. To tell you the truth, based on the realeased photos and videos I even think that they must have at least 9 episodes in the bag.

Let's wait for the next 2 episodes, I expect the story to pick up the pace there :)

Guest myphim

@briseis  I love your preview!!! Hope all of it will happen for real next week. Can't wait to see more CY&ES scene together.  :x

maartjeheit said: @IBELIS is it true that he is the same king as the one in Frozen Flowers? He also married a princess from China. Plus on top of it he is a homsexual. I wonder who the guard will be. I feel already sorry for the princess. I hope they will not go that way in this drama.  

briseis said:

@daRings: Yuan was an old Mongolian empire that was much stronger than Goryeo and the kings had to swear fealty to it or else Yuan would attack Goryeo. There were also tributes,they had to pay like money, warriors or young innocent girls that were sent to Yuan to positions that were just slightly better than prostitutes.

The Yuan empire took the king as a hostage, so this together with the above stated is the reason why he hates Yuan so much and the princess stands for everything that Yuan represents.
No one greets him when he arrives because KC( the bad guy in white is of royal blood, too, and in the king's absence seized power over the politicians and gentry. You could notice when CY was visiting him that they were all there. The king came back to Goryeo from Yuan. KC wants him dead so he could seize even more power.

True CY, is from Goryeo, but not all Goryeo people have special powers, only certain ones, and he is one of them. His family of assassins controled the power of lightning, HSI controls the fire, CEJ the sound ,for instance, and so on. The king doesn't have special powers because the scriptwriter simply didn't want him to have it ;) .
I hope I helped you at least a little and answered some of your questions
:)

@missyu.shi: I'm certain they're not in a live shooting schedule. I have no idea why is the editing lucklaster, maybe they simply neglected it, and unfortunately didn't choose different cameras. To tell you the truth, based on the realeased photos and videos I even think that they must have at least 9 episodes in the bag.

Let's wait for the next 2 episodes, I expect the story to pick up the pace there :)

Tinkiebell said: Someone pointed out on Dramabeans that according to the wikipedia page of General Choi Young, Choi Young said prior to his death that grass would not grow on his grave due to his unjust death (he was beheaded after he was banished in exile). Amazingly grass never did grow on his gravee, until in 1979 the first sprout of grass were found growing there. And this is interesting, because 1979 is also the year on which Eun Soo was born (she's supposed to be 33 in the drama). 
I'm not sure if the writers intended this when they decided that Eun Soo's character should be 33 years old or was it just a pure coincidence. Either way, I think it's a pretty cool analysis done by the person who pointed this out on Dramabeans. :)

Oh wow, I'm loving every moment of this drama. It's been awhile since I've loved the main female character that much :D I think the last time for me was Kim Na Na in "City Hunter" LOL I guess LMH just brings out the very best in his ladies :)The story of CY's life in Red Moon army was so sad :( OMG, those were such cruel times. And am I the only one who can't decide whether to like or not to like the king? I'm so confused by his actions. He seems like a good man, but at the same time cowardly and selfish in a way. Though that might be because he's young and because of all the things that have happened. I understand he sees CY as trustworthy, which is important for him in his position, but the way he refuses to let him go...From CY's POV I don't like him but from the bigger plot POV he seems nice enough. I guess time will show. And I just love how they showed us king's and queen's flashback. It's sad how they obviously like each other as persons but because of who they represent they hate each other :( I totally ship them and hope that by the end everything will be ok for them :)
Now it's another week of wait *le sigh*

Anomalous said: Tinkiebell said: Someone pointed out on Dramabeans that according to the wikipedia page of General Choi Young, Choi Young said prior to his death that grass would not grow on his grave due to his unjust death (he was beheaded after he was banished in exile). Amazingly grass never did grow on his gravee, until in 1979 the first sprout of grass were found growing there. And this is interesting, because 1979 is also the year on which Eun Soo was born (she's supposed to be 33 in the drama). 
I'm not sure if the writers intended this when they decided that Eun Soo's character should be 33 years old or was it just a pure coincidence. Either way, I think it's a pretty cool analysis done by the person who pointed this out on Dramabeans. :)

Hi Everyone,
Faith Episodes 1-4 English Soft-Sub Subtitles are out.

image-E6F0_5020C412.jpg

Faith Episodes 1-4 English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5361-faith-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

After seeing the long trailer and ep 1 I think they used different camera's for this and ep 2 till 4. Thats sad cuz the quality of ep 1 was better. Man, cant they just use another camera? I mean even drama's with poor ratings are using them and they still have 20eps to go!

@daRings: Yes, KC is of a high Goryeo gentry but still subordinate of the king, so officially the king is above him, however, since all the previous kings were weak and the current king was absent for a long time, KC seized the power with his money and everyone is afraid of him because his group of assassins with supernatural powers. So basically, the king has only his title and the people that are loyal to him.

I'm not sure about KC powers, I think we have to wait and see. HSI (the red fire girl) is not his real sister, she is just his disciple sister, from the time they'd trained under the same master (so KC probably has some powers), and there is also CEJ who controls the sound and kills with his flute, he is their younger disciple brother, both HSI and CEJ are afraid of KC. KC is starting to admire CY's power and wants him to switch sides and come to him, he wants to own the power of lighting that CY controls and that is so rare.

I highly doubt that HSI is the girl from CY's past . They look slightly similar with that hairstyle but still different plus when she met CY she asked if he is really the chief of the kingsguard so it was their first meeting.

I don't know if I answered all your question but if not,  just write again I'm getting to like these posts :)

However, if it's not sufficient you should definately try @Joonni and Softy's recaps of Faith on their website, they go to the tiny details and are very thorough, it's amazing: http://joonni.com/tag/faith/

By the way @cravey, nice to see the beautiful addition to your signature, it's very pretty :-bd. It's nice to see the people from BM thread here :)

@briseis, Thanks ;) And yes, after BM will end I'll probably "live" in this thread LOL That's untill Joo Won's next drama, which, for his sake, I hope will be after at least some 6 months. The guy needs a long rest :)
Oh, and about "Faith" vid cuts that I promised: I'm sorry but that won't be possible. SBS have more strict copyright rules than KBS, it appears, and the vids I've uploaded from "Faith" were blocked :( Maybe some other person will be luckier in avoiding copyright problems.