nonski wrote: »

nonski

wrote: 

»@marie67

i have that feeling too. 

:(

i hope the princess wouldn't fall for CY and that CY will help that she and the prince will reconcile.  <br />

i like this drama but it doesn't have that riveting factor that Arang has.  am not really comparing because they really are different.

wanne said: nonski wrote: »

nonski

wrote: 

»@marie67

i have that feeling too. 

:(

i hope the princess wouldn't fall for CY and that CY will help that she and the prince will reconcile.  <br />

i like this drama but it doesn't have that riveting factor that Arang has.  am not really comparing because they really are different.

nonski wrote: »

nonski

wrote: 

»

wanne said:<br />

nonski wrote: »nonski wrote: »@marie67  i have that feeling too.   i hope the princess wouldn't fall for CY and that CY will help that she and the prince will reconcile.  <br />

<br />

i like this drama but it doesn't have that riveting factor that Arang has.  am not really comparing because they really are different.<br />

So? I'm sorry but I don't understand why this drama needs to be compared with Arang and why that drama keeps being mentioned here.. <br />

<br />

<br />

lols what's up with you. i love this drama too, and i just said i am not comparing, if you have read it properly, it was just a comment.

wanne said: nonski wrote: »

nonski

wrote: 

»

wanne said:<br />

nonski wrote: »nonski wrote: »@marie67  i have that feeling too.   i hope the princess wouldn't fall for CY and that CY will help that she and the prince will reconcile.  <br />

<br />

i like this drama but it doesn't have that riveting factor that Arang has.  am not really comparing because they really are different.<br />

So? I'm sorry but I don't understand why this drama needs to be compared with Arang and why that drama keeps being mentioned here.. <br />

<br />

<br />

lols what's up with you. i love this drama too, and i just said i am not comparing, if you have read it properly, it was just a comment.

Loved this episode...the first part pace was indeed a little slow but then the other half changed it.... and i absolutely love the main girl,she's so beautiful and she has so much chemestry with LMH....loved him as well in today episode,man the way he is staring at her,so intense.... Choi Young is such a stubborn men,i was rolling my eyeas when he kept saying that he didn’t want her help…I’m really curious how the story will work from here…I hope her character will have a development…it would be also funny to show Choi Young as well living some days in the future…I’m curious if the princess has some feelings for Choi Young…

Gotta rewatch that smexy scene where CY's eyes are popping out of his head when he sees ES's legs :P. Cant wait for more such scenes, and he acting jealous ;). I think he will be the one to fall in love with her first. He has already feelings for her, but not so deep or maybe he has yet to realize it. He asked her many times WHY she doesnt want him dead. As if her answer is really important. And in the last scene she told him silently what she would do if he died, he shouldnt die, he must live (something like this). And it got to him ;).

Now ep 4 come soon!

Guest xopo17

btw, i noticed this picture, kim hee sun's pants made me laugh :))  , becoz her white pants in not balanced condition  :D

201208202314271710_1.jpg
credit: newsen and SBS

i'm also enjoying this below scene, this scene funny seeing both of them look at mirror :)
2012082022394599337_1.jpg
credit : SBS

@marie67. I think he can't help himself but notice her and not only because he feels honor-bound to protect her and keep his promise (which represents for him a huge failure since he couldn't keep his word) and you really can see him wanting to keep it because while he desires to leave the king's service it's apparent he still wants to return her back to the "heaven's" world. She is completely different from the women in his era, not bound by the traditions of that time, both in appearance (red hair, trousers) and temperament. I can't wait for more interactions between them, always they appear on the screen together you can literally feel the tension and intensity :x .

I haven't seen episode 3 yet, but I don't get where the King is coming from. In episode 1 I was so sad for him when CY told him that nobody really cares if he's a good king or not since he's the fifth king in eleven years, I get the feeling that CY opinion was really important to him, but then in episode 2, he decides to be stupid and listen to his adviser and keep ES against her will and go against CY's promise to her.. I like that the princess calls his richard simmons. It's like he wanted to see if CY was gonna go against him or respect his order, but the princess is right that it just seems like the King wanted CY dead, since that's the only alternative either way...

@marie67 and @briseis  agree with you guys.  i just can't wait till CY and ES starts to fall in love.  also i want to see a jealous General Choi... wonder how it goes and with whom? :) the doctor prolly. :)  i also want to see our "other couple" get along.  can't wait till the king discovers that the princess he hates is also the same one he asked to run away.  hehehe.

Guest myphim

xopo17 said: btw, i noticed this picture, kim hee sun's pants made me laugh :))  , becoz her white pants in not balanced condition  :D

credit: newsen and SBS

Guest xopo17

i love arang and i love faith too. to me arang and faith have a different genre story and different sotryline plus the time of airing is different too, so it will not fair to compare both of them, i'm just enjoying it :)

btw, some of recap picture :

R_430x0_20120820222317200.jpg

and this women, on below picture so scary, i couldn't believe that its a women, ckckckck
R_430x0_20120820223707644.jpg

all credit picture : SBS