Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i realised i haven't add this news yet... ^:)^

Noel Puts on a ‘Band Aid’ for Han Hyo Joo and Go Soo in New MV

By Grace Danbi Hong via enewsWorld
Continuing after its teaser release, Noel returned with the full music video for Band Aid.
66859704.jpg
The music video was released on December 11, including clips from the movie, Band Aid, starring Go Soo and Han Hyo Joo. 

Taking a step back from their slow ballads, Noel chose a brighter melody for the movie’s OST. 
“We sang a lot of sad ballads, but we’re glad that we are able to show a new image with a bright and refreshing medium pop song with Band Aid.”

The digital single for the song was released on December 11. The movie will premiere December 19. 

Photo Credit: ORM Pictures

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

wow i'm really anticipating this movie! Go Soo and Hyo Joo make a really cute couple  :x

i know it's too early to be worrying abt this since the movie has yet to come out, but i really hope that this movie will have a happy ending!

Hi @iMAGiNATi0NS! :-h
Interview with KO SOO, "Han Hyo-joo... her melodramatic acting was fantastic." 

Article by Newsen
Translated by @widahk
201212101117220510_1.jpg

Debut in 1998 as a model of music video and now an outstanding actor, Ko Soo has already been here for 14 years and still cool as ever. With his movies and dramas, Ko Soo steadily received compliments for his works and his presences.

Public waited patiently for his comeback, and now is the time. Ko Soo returned with a melodrama Love 911'. There's no more heavy and dark character like his in previous works 'White Night' or 'Psychic' . Now he added a distinct color to a bright comfortable-to-watch movie that makes you laugh and cry. 

In the interview with Newsen, Ko Soo said, "I was trying to watch LOVE 911 from the perspective of the audience, trying to forget the fact that I appeared in it. And to be honest it's objectively funny and sad. I cried and laughed along, I was in a good mood until the end. Everything is objectively funny, I've forgotten that I was one of it. Recently I just realized that all well-played characters seems natural coz of their desires to express the daily appearance with their own colors. Great acting skills indeed, I want that."

Ko Soo in LOVE 911 is a firefighter who lives with the hurt mind. He has rough appearance and cool attitude with a good heart. But down inside he's a sweet and tender man more than anyone else. Han Hyo-joo as his fellow doctor innocently came to the rescue with her aggressive attempt. 

Ko Soo said, "I like Han Hyo-joo and we are working for the same company, so we're close like family. But in scene she immediately became her character and her acting was really good. All scenes came out so well. I'm so proud of her, she's a fantastic partner."

Ko Soo as Gangil in LOVE 911 was a romantic man but can't handle effusive displays of affection from Han Hyo-joo's character.
Ko Soo has uncommon attempt to meet the characters, how they should react, so he's a bit worried about Han Hyo-joo's realistic acting, but Ko Soo's reaction made it more complete. 

Ko Soo stated, "When I'm on the scene, I attempted to give a lot to the character. Like in the beginning of movie, I was a naive and static Gangil. I attempted to touch a little more, stimulated things. The scene was undergoing editing, but I attempted to adjust the water level, it's only complete edition if the incidence is expressed." 

If you actually think that anyone who is serious about being an actor has no capability of throwing unexpected joke with delightful charm, then you're wrong. Because Ko Soo did. 
"Usually that's my personality ... I'd love too," he laughed. Old brat Ko Soo was hitting a lot of mischiefs, hoping people would feel better from all things happen nowadays. 
Ko Soo is really an actor with plenty of charms. 

@adelyam and @cynkdf.. thank you for all updates :)

Love 911 OST with English Subtitle on YT
cr: LoveKpopSub

Noel – Bandage (반창꼬)

Because love is not something that’s easy
I guess the scar in my heart was big
Because no words were familiar to me

At some point, your voice
Comes into my ear even from far away
When I think of you, I smile

* Before you showed me your heart
I tried to ignore it and hide my heart but
You keep spreading through me, filling up my head
Though I try to erase you

** I think of you more and more
I want to hold your hand more and more
I want to risk everything
Honestly speaking, I keep thinking of you

*** I miss you more and more
That way, I can breathe
Look at me like you did before
I will become your eyes now

At your silent and bright smile
Strangely, my heart keeps
Wanting to run toward you

* Repeat

** Repeat

*** Repeat

I wanted to tell you at least once
So let me confess my heart to you
Now I will show you

I will love you more and more
I will love you a bit more
I want to risk everything
Honestly speaking, in my eyes, I keep thinking of you

*** Repeat

cr: popgasa

*the song fit well with the movie.. describe feeling to each other (Kang-Il and Mi-Soo)

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

hi @adeleyam! sorry, i don't know how to "mention/tag" you like how you did with me, so yeahhh haha. how do you do that? is it just like FB where you put the "@" first? got it! haha

i was watching the trailers again and can't stop but worry abt their ending! it seems like Go Soo was caught in the explosion and with Hyo Joo crying like that, it gets me worrying.

i really need to see this movie! wish i lived in Korea so i could watch it when it comes out.

btw thank you to everyone for posting up songs/trailers/pics for this movie!

Congrats to Juni who is pregnant (her wedding is today, right?)
The focus here is mainly on her :)  but we can see HHJ, GS etc ... would love to see a Ystarnews clip of the celebs attending especially Bae Soo Bin :)
Thanks to Ystarnews

class="headline" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "Go Soo says 'Love 911 'seeks to bring warmth to viewersBy Korea Star Daily
1c1a912bcd1432bcbd8348e77c39639d.jpg

After his last film 'The Front Line' in October of last year, actor Go Soo has finally returned after a year hiatus with his new film 'Love 911' which will debut in cinemas on December 19th. I had the privilege of interviewing him recently, and he kept putting on a warm, calm smile throughout, lowering the defense of people around him unknowingly.

"I am meeting viewers again after a 14 month hiatus since my last film 'The Front Line' and thus I am feeling really excited. My new film left me with much distress, as it had a lot of emotional scenes and made me feel rather uneasy. I had to approach it in a manner that was different from my previous films, and this made me ultra nervous during filming."

'Love 911' sees Go Soo star as firefighter Kang Il who saves people from raging infernos but wallows in self reproach every day after losing his wife to illness. Go Soo managed to perfectly reprise the role of Kang Il who has a painful past, and it's probably because the personality of Kang Il and Go Soo are somewhat alike. "Kang Il does feel alike to me, we share the same likes and dislikes, and people around us say that we have the same personalities. So I just worked hard at showing my true self in front of the cameras. But you can definitely find someone like this in real life, so I didn't need to purposely 'package' or 'build' myself up as Kang Il."

Kang Il loses all interest and passion in life, but is dedicated to his profession of saving people from the unforgiving fire. Go Soo revealed that he does have some form of 'dedication' just like Kang Il. "I hope to show my true self as much as possible on camera, and that's why everyone feels that we both look alike. I have the same dedication that Kang Il has. But although everyone is the same, I belong to those types who would do something right until the end once I have made the decision to do it."

Actress Han Hyo Joo who stars opposite Go Soo in 'Love 911' mentioned in a previous interview, " It was only after working with him, that I realized that he is a really righteous person. And he does things that you least expect him to do. This is something that you can only experience and not just by hearing what people say about him. He is a very interesting person."

So does Go Soo agree with what she says? "I just don't want to appear bounded. I always feel that there is something else there, so everyone feels that way about me. I am not weird actually. I just don't like things that are too obvious. Things that are too precise are scary to me. I like things that aren't clear, or have defects. That's what I like about others, and I hope others will feel the same way about me."

Go Soo have worked with many beautiful actresses in romance films throughout his career, and he reveals that the greatest charm of such films is the warmth that they bring. "Romance films is basically about love and is different from thrillers or comedies. The only thing that keeps me going in this cold winter season is my heart. So stories about love will let people feel warmth and satisfaction, so I like romance films. Although you need thrillers or comedies to stimulate your senses from time to time, romance films are still the ones to go to for the warmth it brings."

Although Go Soo is deeply in love with romance films, he doesn't want to restrict himself to just that genre. If the role sufficiently interests him, Go Soo will take the plunge regardless of whether it is a comedy or other genres. "When I am picking through the offers, I will first consider whether the role sufficiently interests me. If I am in love with the role, I don't care what the genre is as long as it is the right role for me. I feel that I can do a good job with it and it doesn't matter to me whether it's a comedy or other genres."

Finally Go Soo said proudly that 'Love 911' is definitely a film that will fill your heart with warmth. "I hope that everyone will feel warmth after watching the film. This is the ultimate aim of our film. Some might be able to predict what the film ending is going to be. The ending might be the same like every other films, but the process is always different. Our film has a lot of 'processes' that is worth looking at. Just like the film title suggest, it is a story that can heal hearts."

'Love 911' talks of a meeting between a doctor Go Mi Soo (Han Hyo Joo) and firefighter Kang Il (Go Soo), and their subsequent love story as they try to heal each other's painful past. 

Archived