[Movie 2012] Love 911 / 반창꼬/ Bandage

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woah, i am new here, and i don't know, even there is 911 thread. I have been anticipating this movie since dramabeans made an article about this film. I like both the lead actor actress.and now, i am anticipating next running man episode that go soo and hyo joo will be guesting. :D

Hi @achil and welcome! I also read the article on dramabeans and I'm also anticipating the movie. The leads seem to get along well and have good chemistry. I'm very happy for this thread and all the awesome info that ppl like @adeleyam are giving us. Thank you!!!! :) (and pls continue to share)

hi @achil! :-h 

I'm so happy to see more people who are interested in this movie! Let's anticipate it together!! :))

And thank you @raindrops1 for saying that, I'm pleased to share info with you people! :D

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: 400; visibility: visible; "Go Soo and Han Hyo Joo Take Friendly Shots Of SelcaBy janeyin2u via Soompi news

Actors Go Soo and Han Hyo Joo recently took several shots of friendly selca together.

On December 1, Han Hyo Joo posted on her me2day, “Currently filming magazine pictorial for the promotion of our movie ‘Love 911 (aka Band Aid).’ It’s freezing, be careful of not getting a cold. If you are cold, come watch Love 911. It’s going to make you warm~^^ Go Soo looks like the David statue! Sooo handsome! Haha.”

In the picture, Han Hyo Joo is making adorable facial expressions and brightly smiling towards the camera lens. Go Soo looks picture-perfect with his handsome “David” features.

Netizens who viewed the selca commented, “The visually perfect couple has appeared,” “Han Hyo looks younger with her hair cut short,” “These are pictures of a true handsome boy and pretty girl.”

Their upcoming movie “Love 911” is a story based on a funny yet touching encounter between a firefighter (Go Soo) with a deceased wife and a doctor (Han Hyo Joo) who does not open her mind to others. 

0ffee24ac27782e93a55b0e2d944afb0.jpg

hi @adeleyam hi @raindrops1  :)>- woah i'm so happy, you're giving us stills photo and related stuff. woah, woah, woah, i just want this movie ASAP too. And yes, from the pic and trailer, i think they can make a good chemistry.Basically, I don't know since when, but I like film or something that has story line related to firefighter. I don't have any family or friends who is a firefighter, but i just love the firefighter job and story. I think they are cool.  Then, there is Go Soo who wear firefighter uniform. woaaah To be honest, i just know Go Soo from this movie. Keke. But he looks cool in the uniform  :x

Guest tiffany.shin

very looking forward to this film's release! HHJ's 'Always' with SJS was a huge success in my books and has become my all time favourite korean bigscreen film  :\"> thats why i have very high hopes and am super excited for this new project  :D GS is always just so lovely to stare at.. that face.. that body.. that voice  :x hehe very VERY excited! cant wait haha thanks for the articles  :)>- they seem like such a playful compatible couple! 

Han Hyo Joo talks about a kissing scene on the movie Love 911
inews24_com_20121203_200139.jpg

Actress Han Hyo Joo recently talked about a kissing scene that she recorded for the movie Love 911.

On December 3, Han attended a press conference, which was held at the CGV in Seoul, for the movie and said that she took an active kissing scene.

Han played the role of a girl named Mi Soo, who expresses her affection towards Kang Il (played by Ko Soo) actively. She kisses Kang Il first and Han said it was a new experience for her.

Han said, “I think it is unusual for a woman kissing a man first especially in a melodrama. I kissed the male character first and it was very new to me. I realized that kind of woman really exist.”

Ko Soo, who was led by Han, said, “She gives me a kiss and since she is more active, I was worried how to react while shooting the kissing scene.”

The movie is about a firefighter named Kang Il, who has lost his wife and a doctor named Mi Soo, who faces crisis in her life because of malpractice. The movie will be released on December 19.

cr : korea.com

cann't wait to se running man and love 911

Finally.. love 911 trailer with english subtitle on YT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yXvFF_XQMA&feature=plcp

for better quality video, you can  download from finecut
cr: finecut

Guest tiffany.shin

haha hi @adeleyam ! thanks for the welcome  :D
loving all the press con pics hehe theyr so cute! thank you for the eng sub trailer! yes. finally haha i always laugh out loud at the part where she tells him not to look ahahahaha so funny her tone is hilarious  =)) 
im loving her character so far too, strong-willed and proactive (Y) LOL and when she winks at him and he just gives the eye-roll exasperated look looooooooool SO BLOODY ADORABLE!

really really really cannot wait for the release. i want the dvd! im sure this film's going to hit it out of the park for me. haha its so sad though bc korean dvds from yesasia.com are mostly region 4 but im in australia so i cant even purchase the dvds as they wont work here :-S

Archived