Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

musings said:

안녕하세요 .. rather quiet here, it's D-7 so only 1 more week to wait.

Hi willenette,  agreed 100% with you including the biase, all his dramas and movies.  I too, have rewatched MNIKSS many times. The whole cast is amazing. Only FOL I do not rewatch many times, it saddens me more than the melos he did.  My cousin loves MNIKSS too but she fell harder for Daniel.  I think Daniel look quite ahjussi now ha ha., Daniel fans don't hit me.

Source : dong.A.com

현빈 12월6일 드디어 제대, 전역 인사한다

기사입력 2012-11-29 15:37:00 기사수정 2012-11-29 15:55:51

현빈이 드디어 돌아온다.

현빈 소속사 오앤엔터테인먼트 측은 11월29일 보도자료를 통해 현빈이 오는 12월6일 현역 제대한다고 밝혔다.

현빈은 취재진과 팬들의 안전을 위해 해병대의 협조 아래 사령부 영내 안 역사관 앞에서 오전 10시부터 약 10분간 전역인사를 할 예정이다.

한편 현빈은 지난해 3월 7일 해병대에 자원입대했다. 당시 현빈은 최고의 인기를 누리고 있을 때 해병대에 입대하면서 그의 일거수 일투족이 화제를 모았다.0

현빈의 제대소식과 함께 제대 후 현빈의 행보에 모두의 관심이 쏠리고 있다.

[뉴스엔]

Basically O& talks about Hyun Bin's confirmed discharge date (as we know it).  Hyun Bin will give a 10 minutes speech from 10am for the media and fans.  Marines HQ will provide a place to hold the event to ensure the safety of all concerned.    You can if you like google translate english to know more. 

I love these photos, it's gonna be a great month..

ummm... Pil-seung

Yeorobun annyeong.
How's everyone in anticipation of one Hyun Bin ssi release from the Marine?  Reflecting on Lee Joon Gi Feb 2012 released, the Marine HQ took two (2) weeks to prepare for such event in order to plan for the interviews...fans safety etc etc.  I deduce it would be the same with Hyun Bin (or for the sake of soon to be ole times Kim Tae Pyung, the preparation is long underway).
@musings:
Thanks for enjoying our lil discussion.  I hope I didnt come off heavy handed...know it all...I'm mightily impress on your grasp on Hangul.  But really twin for Hee Jin?  Not so for me...because the ships have passed and all... besides I think both have moved on in actuality.  It just that sometimes the tendency to hold back to the memories.  Anyhoo, I'm glad she ended up with Henry.  Aww so Hyun Bin is "secondary" to the "ultimate" cake?  Well... Kim Sam Soon is a great patissier...very innovative and creative.  IMHO, I do find some "cringe moments" in Hyun Bin acting in MNIKSS, methinks about 2 scenes actually where I thought he wasnt convincing...or just dont click with me.  
You only watched Friend, Our Legend (FOL) once?  I watched bout 4 times, love the intense acting in there...(I do confess... I have a soft spot for nappeun namja).  I LOVE his characterization in FOL, there was fragility, compassion and a lost soul at core while outwardly as Han Dong So he was a baddy.  But for me, from all his characters the one that tend to stick and tug at my heart is Man Soo in I Am Happy.  I wish he had stayed in his "happy state" even though meechin (crazy) at least that's a form of escapism.  Because real life was so bleak.  My sis is absolutely gaga over MNIKSS, I wasnt able to compute with KSS character initially because gosh! She was just so LOUD.  Least favourite is WW.   And it was the first time I rooted for 2nd leads, mainly due to inconvincing background built-up of the characters and plot.  I didnt see or think there was a "coming-of-age" or any arch development for both of the leads plot-wise. 
@jamy47
Yeah, could be it, on the letters...with the on and on of extreme gushing and "in love" plus "want to be g/f" or "marry".  :))
On one hand there's writer's creativity...on the other hand...there's bread and butter.  Or should I say rice with kimchi?  :))  All in all, the tv dramas are as form of escapism and catered to Korean audiences dominantly household ahjummas and the youngsters.  There wont be much creativity now would there?  I'm quite surprise actually by the overall trend of KDramas...seeing that the country is very forward in terms of economy but most of their dramas tend to have one very prime flavour.  Very much "fairy tale like" that is.
@willenetteGlad to know you're excited too.  Soon you're ultimate bias Rain would be released too eh.  
I'm not sure on CF though, but the tradition "post army" photoshoot surely would take place in a foreign country...with some skin showing...especially flexing those biceps/tricep and abs.  I wonder if Hyun Bin would go down the "flashes of skins" photoshoot.  >:D<
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm32o67SHCYnubr3AD6p8This scene in I Am Happy was hillarious I-am-happy-korean-movie001.jpgThe face that:a) Only the mother can loveb) Or ardent fans could love

The_Joker said:

@willenetteGlad to know you're excited too.  Soon you're ultimate bias Rain would be released too eh.  
I'm not sure on CF though, but the tradition "post army" photoshoot surely would take place in a foreign country...with some skin showing...especially flexing those biceps/tricep and abs.  I wonder if Hyun Bin would go down the "flashes of skins" photoshoot.  >:D<

This scene in I Am Happy was hillarious 
The face that:a) Only the mother can loveb) Or ardent fans could love

Guest musings

:-h 안녕하세요

wow..countdown D-6 already, tomorrow we can start counting on one hand =D> 

Hi hi willenette, agreed totally.. it would be hard to be discreet in his case.  I read the news cf first but we'll have to wait and see.  I can't wait for the influx of news, photos and videos on d-day. I am still wondering if there will be live news coverage like the time he enlisted ??? 

Hi The_Joker ... I watch FOL only 1 and 1/2 times (his part).  "I am happy" ... you didn't believe that was money, right?  :))    I actually like WW a lot and found it entertaining.  Even the movie "come rain come shine" where many said boring I found it good.  Like willenette said we are biased towards him.  I do not really notice much flaws or think much/look for them, perhaps I am not as perceptive.  I am just happy enough to see him on screen. 

Again let's watch videos to pass the time ..here is musing's recommendation   :))

Nonstop4 - funny part starts at 2.13 secs : Hyun Bin and Yeseul are pretending to be a couple and acting lovey dovey.  Yeseul wanted to pay back the girl who pranked her after mistaken she is HB girlfriend. HB had earlier made the excuse that he had a girlfriend to that girl.  That girl is chasing after Hyun Bin. The cat fight (LOL) was funny.. The girl said "fine, you win but .....  see HB's expression, he just wanted to run away. 

http://youtu.be/4UiAi-_C-WU 

This video is purely because I like to hear him speak English.  Love the voice.

credit : source

See ya all tomorrow... PIL-SEUNG ha ha

Guest musings

안녕하세요

another 5 days to see our dear Hyun Bin ssi

as5.png?t=1354366347

as3.png?t=1354366224

I imagine him looking out to the sea like that when he was stationed at the island.

1233333333.jpg?t=1354372183

Wanna guess who they are looking at, so engrossed!  Anyone?

Snow Queen had many spectacular views of snow mountains which I loved.  It must be hard tracking up there to film.  The hardships all the production crew and cast have to go through (often thankless when ratings are low) .. respect! 

Guest musings

안녕하세요 

:( it seems no one's interested make a guess on who they're looking at?

The day to his discharge is getting closer, are you excited?  I am!  But I hope the fans don't hang a too huge garland around his neck during the welcome back ceremony. 

wweer2234.png?t=1354451170 

akajdheu223.png?t=1354450718 

222211111sdeeww.png?t=1354450784 

It's cold, so stay warm especially if you come see me on 06.12.2012.  Pil-Seung!!

Guest musings

안녕하세요

Chingus, hear his song in this great video.  I believe he has a passionate heart and will find his happiness.

credit:  NhaHyunBinKST

http://youtu.be/SIARbrArPEk 

Since no one venture a guess and I'm dying to tell, SYR and HB are watching YEH and OMS's performance at the KBS 2006 awards. It's my hope to see them in a drama someday, take a break from noo-na love interest  :)

232.jpg?t=1354536777 

Not coffee industry of course, maybe a professional relationship, fighting crime perhaps

111111-1.png?t=1354536858 

I have enjoyed watching Vampire Prosecutor but of course I am not suggesting any blood-sucking role for our dear   :P  

123544jllja.jpg?t=1354522011 

Waiting for You .... 3 days

Hello all and @musings
So, you've been keeping this thread alive eh?  I'm sorry about the - no one asked who the OTP was watching.  Are you a fan of YEH too?  A few wanted this pairing since the CF shoot.  For me, I would like him to be paired with Lee Joon Gi for action/thriller (stock up the bromance B-) ) for female...I would love to see the pretty people Son Ye Jin with HB.

Guest musings

안녕하세요

:-h The_Joker, gaye fabulous to see you girls posting, I'm lonely here.  I had thought it would be more lively since it's D-2.

@ The_Joker   I like YEH because she is a good actress and has good chemistry with her partners.  Also she kisses well ... he kisses well ...*sweat*!    You can say I anticipate the explosive feelings should these two meet.  Of course the ensuing ships and scandals would also liven up this thread.  And did I say they make a beautiful couple.  I thought they look very good together at the Pink Ribbon event.  Yes, also based on the BH photoshoot and interviews.  It's cute how they do not really make eye contact but body language drawn to each other, or was that my imagination!  Another reason for YEH is that she is younger than him, I am really getting tired of watching noo-na vs dong-saeng romance (current staple of k-dramas).   An action drama without romance would be great too, like VP 1st season.

Bromance with LJG, why not!  But not in the genre of a king and his clown please.  A movie with lots of fighting scenes would be great.   What about Andy (Shinwa), I still blush to watch them washing each other's back in Nonstop4.  It looked so ..umm I cannot describe.

This thread used to be very updated with HB's news but after SG, many new fansites provided better faster news. 

On scandals/rumors I guess everyone have read elsewhere that Tang Wei is supposedly dating the "Late Autumn" director and definitely not our Hyun Bin. I am glad the truth came out before he return to civilian life, he need not again have to deny those TW dating rumors. I recall reading many interesting posts on this dating rumor and he was called many names too.

Anyone here watching "Cheer Up Mr Kim"?  I am not following that drama but the lead character's name is "Kim Tae Pyung".  I think it's doing really well in the ratings.  I wonder what HB thinks hearing his own name in a drama?  Hmmm.. the writer is in love with me  :))

One more news before I go... the singer Kim Jang Hoon has decided to postpone his album press conference on the 6th to the 7th inorder to avoid clashing with that day's major event, the military discharge of a certain Sergeant Kim.   =D>

ppp-091605.png?t=1354620774

Guest musings

안녕하세요

Credit : The Space fan club

space121206.jpg?t=1354669085

Whoa... Hyun Bin ssi..  you're telling ONE MORE DAY!   :x

111-192247.png?t=1354619572 

anigif.gif?t=1354590906 

It's starting to snow in South Korea, so to all the fans who are making the trip there do take good care, your dedication is amazing!  Hopefully he will give you some surprises for extreme efforts.

Yup... we can see some excitement and tomorrow productivity would be at the lowest low  :))
This a very delicious news to share and wow...with 3D...so basically KJW (HB) would jump out of the screen...
Hyun Bin / Kim Joo Won in 3D
Hyun Bin’s drama series Secret Garden will start airing in a 3D version on December 6 in celebration of his discharge from the military service.
Hyun Bin will soon be discharged from the Marine Corps. On December 5, Samsung Electronics reported that SBS TV’s popular drama series Secret Garden will air again in celebration of his discharge.
Samsung Electronics made an agreement with SBS Contents Hub in May. Based on the agreement, Samsung Electronics will air Secret Garden in a 3D version. This is the third one for Samsung to air in a 3D version after SBS TV’s drama series Deep Rooted Tree and Inkigayo.
Secret Garden is a love story about a rich man named Joo Won (played by Hyun Bin) and Ra Im (played by Ha Ji Won) whose souls are changed. It received an average audience rating of 35 percent when it aired.
A spokesperson for Samsung Electronics says, “We’re very glad to present Secret Garden in a 3D version in celebration of Hyun Bin’s discharge because he’s also an advertising model for Samsung Smart TV. Through this 3D content, customers will be able to feel that they’re actually seeing Joo Won in reality."
Source: starnews / enkorea.com
The many faces of Kim Joo Wonhyun-bin-2-dec.jpg?w=450&h=2185

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Hyun Bin’s Secret Garden will air in a 3D version

2012120508101415247_1.jpg

Hyun Bin’s drama series Secret Garden will start airing in a 3D version on December 6 in celebration of his discharge from the military service.

Hyun Bin will soon be discharged from the Marine Corps. On December 5, Samsung Electronics reported that SBS TV’s popular drama series Secret Garden will air again in celebration of his discharge.

Samsung Electronics made an agreement with SBS Contents Hub in May. Based on the agreement, Samsung Electronics will air Secret Garden in a 3D version. This is the third one for Samsung to air in a 3D version after SBS TV’s drama series Deep Rooted Tree and Inkigayo.

Secret Garden is a love story about a rich man named Joo Won (played by Hyun Bin) and Ra Im (played by Ha Ji Won) whose souls are changed. It received an average audience rating of 35 percent when it aired.

A spokesperson for Samsung Electronics says, “We’re very glad to present Secret Garden in a 3D version in celebration of Hyun Bin’s discharge because he’s also an advertising model for Samsung Smart TV. Through this 3D content, customers will be able to feel that they’re actually seeing Joo Won in reality.”

Secret Garden in 3D? OMG OMG why am i not living in Korea? i doubt we will get to see it :(   I cant believe it's tomorrow, i thought it was the day after, anyway it's finally here!!!! the day i've been waiting for, i cant believe he will be out there finally being an entertainer again, doing normal things.  I hope he chooses GOOD projects like Secret Garden in the coming year. I want a kick richard simmons movie, a drama and maybe even an album, why not? after the smash hit that became of his version of ''That man'' c'mon it would be a waste to not put his voice to good use :) Whatever it is, i will suport you Hyun bin shi. Fighting!

jamy47 said: Secret Garden in 3D? OMG OMG why am i not living in Korea? i doubt we will get to see it :(   I cant believe it's tomorrow, i thought it was the day after, anyway it's finally here!!!! the day i've been waiting for, i cant believe he will be out there finally being an entertainer again, doing normal things.  I hope he chooses GOOD projects like Secret Garden in the coming year. I want a kick richard simmons movie, a drama and maybe even an album, why not? after the smash hit that became of his version of ''That man'' c'mon it would be a waste to not put his voice to good use :) Whatever it is, i will suport you Hyun bin shi. Fighting!

Guest nessignacio

Finally I was able to  have my first ever post on this site.  Cant  wait for the happening of the much awaited event of Hyun Bin ssi release from his military service. I am looking forward to see pictures and watch videos to be shared here.  And also praying that someday somehow Oppa will also  visit Manila. Sega became a phenominal hit  in Manila when its been aired here.