Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

‘Confidential Assignment’ sequel confirmed to feature Hyun Bin, YoonA and Daniel Henney

The sequel Confidential Assignment 2: International promises a star-studded cast.

hyunbin_actor-1.png

Seoul — The cast has been confirmed for the upcoming Confidential Assignment sequel, and for the first time, Daniel Henney and Jin Sun Kyu will be part of the film franchise.

The 2017 film Confidential Assignment directed by Kim Sung Hoon was about a North Korean detective named Rim Chul Ryung (played by Hyun Bin) and a South Korean detective named Kang Jin Tae (played by Yoo Hae Jin) partnering up to catch a criminal. In the 2017 film, YoonA stars as the sister-in-law of Kang Jin Tae.

According to Soompi on January 22, the sequel of the film is tentatively called Confidential Assignment 2: International. Here, Rim Chul Ryung returns to South Korea to chase after a brutal and secret criminal organisation. Rim partners up with Kang Jin Tae again, volunteering to work with the North Korean in order to get back on the investigation team after an error caused him to be in the cybercrime department.

Henney plays Jack, an FBI detective from the United States who is pursuing a North Korean criminal organisation that is causing havoc around the world. Jang Myung Joon is played by Jin, the leader of this criminal organisation. In the sequel, YoonA’s role will expand as Park Min Young, Kang Jin Tae’s sister-in-law who is fond of Rim Chul Ryung.

She is unemployed in her sister’s eyes but to her own self, she is a beauty YouTuber. The sequel is directed by Lee Seok Hoon whose portfolio includes The Pirates and The Himalayans. Filming will commence in February.

Born on September 25, 1982, Hyun Bin is a South Korean actor. Hyun Bin first gained wide recognition for his role in the 2005 romantic comedy television drama My Name is Kim Sam-soon.

Since then, he has appeared in leading roles in other successful television shows including; the romantic fantasy drama Secret Garden (2010–2011), fantasy drama Memories of the Alhambra (2018–2019), and romantic drama Crash Landing on You (2019–2020).

Hyun Bin’s popularity was further widened by starring in a series of box office hits; the action thriller Confidential Assignment (2017), the crime thrillers The Swindlers (2017) and The Negotiation (2018) as well as the horror movie Rampant (2018). /TISG

Send in your scoop to news@theindependent.sg 

source : https://theindependent.sg/confidential-assignment-sequel-confirmed-to-feature-hyun-bin-yoona-and-daniel-henney/

• Blob 1

It finally came out about HB's property purchase of new house from last year which he signed on June 5 (day of Baeksang). I would like to respect HB's privacy so I don't know if I feel like posting more details on the residence but his place is 4th floor penthouse and Oh Yeon Seo lives below. Also probably where the random rumor of OYS came from in November - although I never believed it then - it was also timed with her casting news with Jung Woo - HB's friend. It seems like a lot happened in November for OYS that she even had to make one of her accounts private after.

VAST had to confirm it's not a newleywed house since the original article made that assumption or because so much marriage rumors came out after dispatch out HB and SYJ- they confirmed dating

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0005137167

• Blob 1

brief update on Negotiation/Point Man in Cine21

21_42_40__60058240a3336_2021012616462233

Director Lim Soon-rye is working on the second half of the new film "Negotiation" (distributed Megabox Central Plus M) in Korea around Jordan on the Arabian Peninsula. "The Negotiation" is the first new film released by director Lim Soon-rye in three years since "Little Forest." It is a movie about diplomats and NIS agents trying to save kidnapped Koreans in the Middle East, and actors Hwang Jung-min and Hyun Bin play the role of diplomat Jae-ho and NIS agents, respectively. It is a film with a net production cost of KRW 15 billion, and began filming in Korea in April, and began filming Jordan Location in July, and is currently working on the second half of the film with the aim of releasing it this year.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/140/0000043778

• Blob 1

On 1/30/2021 at 11:34 AM, ElectricHearts said:

It finally came out about HB's property purchase of new house from last year which he signed on June 5 (day of Baeksang). I would like to respect HB's privacy so I don't know if I feel like posting more details on the residence but his place is 4th floor penthouse and Oh Yeon Seo lives below. Also probably where the random rumor of OYS came from in November - although I never believed it then - it was also timed with her casting news with Jung Woo - HB's friend. It seems like a lot happened in November for OYS that she even had to make one of her accounts private after.

VAST had to confirm it's not a newleywed house since the original article made that assumption or because so much marriage rumors came out after dispatch out HB and SYJ- they confirmed dating

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0005137167

@ElectricHearts, thanks for sharing this. Actually, this is located in Guri, Gyeonggi Province, adjacent to Seoul. He  purchased a 70-pyeong (approximately 2,491 square feet) luxury villa for 4.8 billion won (approximately 4.3 million USD). Park Jin Young is also residing in that neighborhood. :blush:

• Blob 1

EVENT: My Ultimate Oppa - Part 2

Your request has been granted. :kiss_wink: We put up a new My Ultimate Oppa poll!

This time featuring:

Ahjussi oppas, Super Ahjussi oppas, Grandpa oppas and Keanu Reeves

Please vote for your favorites!

re: @Lmangla

:partyblob:

first teaser on upcoming SMART joint CF :) 

This is of HB. More English

do you believe this is possible?

instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CLBFfnSnlRH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

(in case above doesn't play)

In Yoo Hae Jin's agency contract with Keyeast news, it mentioned CA2 will start filming on Feb 16.

• Love 1

Best for Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin to wed this year, Charmaine Sheh will marry a rich man, says local fengshui grand master

20210209_binjin.jpg?itok=hkbvAyQz

If you could catch a glimpse of your future, would you be curious or is ignorance bliss?

According to a recent Lianhe Wanbao report, local fengshui grand master Tan Khoon Yong looked into the birth dates of several of the hottest celebs in Singapore and the region to predict their fate and fortune in the upcoming year of the ox.

We'd be delighted if some of these come true. But as with many things, take it with a pinch of salt.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoJI8-JgAGM/?utm_source=ig_embed

She's more inclined to make the first move than him, and it's better for them to marry in 2021.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-lee-min-ho-jj-lin-charmaine-sheh-fengshui-astrology

Hyun Bin hesitated when answering difficult questions about his girlfriend Son Ye Jin.

Hyun-Bin-girlfriend-Son-Ye-Jin..jpg

Hyun Bin hesitated when answering difficult questions about his girlfriend Son Ye Jin.

Netizens were all curious about Hyun Bin’s answer to this question.

Recently, China Eqsuire magazine has just announced the photoshoots of Hyun Bin taken as the global ambassador for famous watch brand OMEGA. Accordingly, new images of Hyun Bin will be on the February cover for this magazine.

It is worth mentioning that in the video that Eqsuire China re-posted with this part, the organizers questioned with content Yoon Seri (Son Ye Jin’s character in “Crash Landing On You“) or Son Ye Jin with hashtag Hyun Bin’s choice. In the video, it can be seen that, when receiving this question, Hyun Bin hesitated and could not give an answer.

hyun-bin-weibo.jpg

From the video of the magazine, netizens competed to guess Hyun Bin’s answer. Many people quoted Hyun Bin’s share about Yoon Seri as well as Son Ye Jin in the past.

Specifically, in an interview on Anan magazine in September 2020 issue, Hyun Bin once shared that: “Seri is always positive and optimistic, she never gives up on pursuing her career as well as She has a very strong personality, doesn’t she? Not only that, she also has warmth and compassion for everyone I think no woman can be great. and as beautiful as Yoon Seri “.

During the press conference for the release of “Crash Landing On You”, Hyun Bin once said: “Yoon Seri is almost 100% like Ye Jin”. From this, many people believe that Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin and Yoon Seri is a person.

source https://lovekpop95.com/2021/02/09/hyun-bin-hesitated-when-answering-difficult-questions-about-his-girlfriend-son-ye-jin/

It's really thoughtful the gift they gave HB  - the first aid kit. It being filled with bandages lol. HB thinking that it was cold medicine instead lol.

Wishing him safe shooting as it is well known what happened while filming Confidential Assignment. They all seemed worried back then when HB did the car shooting scene by himself and instead of a stunt actor.

*** The Filipino teacher sent a touching letter to Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin- Recently, the pinkvilla page has published an emotional letter from a 50 year-old Filipino teacher who storms the online community in this country! Here I would like to quote this letter!  This teacher is a fan of HB. She expressed her wish to meet him one day and prayed for the couple. Check out her letter below:  :rickroll:

HYUN-BIN-2021.jpg

Dearest Hyun Bin,

I am a fifty-year-old teacher from the Philippines and believe me you are the first South Korean actor whom I got to know.

I went to South Korea last March 2019. But honestly, I don’t know anything at all about Korea.

Reminiscing, My fellow teachers are so hooked on K-dramas but I never got to watch any, since for me.

It’s just a waste of time. They would tell me the names of Korean actors but for me, they were just alien words from alien people because I don’t even watch television. I am more of a bookworm than a couch potato.

My students even made their research paper about the influence of K-drama on students. I accepted the paper, but still, it didn’t even move me. I could even hear them talk basic Korean words such as kamsahamnida, anneoyonghasayo, oppa and the likes and they would flip their fingers which is quite famous and attached to K-dramas.

Going back, I really don’t like going out of the Philippines, going to South Korea that time was just a must because It was a sort of family bonding, with my 75-year-old father who just celebrated his birthday that time, and my siblings. It was my first time to go abroad.

Arriving in South Korea, I knew nothing about the place. But your name is the first one I heard from my siblings (sisters). The eldest works in South Korea and the other in the US. I just learned that time they were K-drama fans too.

Still, I didn’t even google you or be inclined to watching K-dramas. One time, we were at Myeong dong and I saw you first time on the big screen. I was enthralled. Your name got stuck in my mind. I even googled you. I may be an ajuma..lol..but I have a heart of an 18-year-old. I giggled a lot that I even told my friends you are my first Korean boyfriend..lol.

I started watching your K-drama on Netflix and I come to like it a lot. Your voice is like a sing-song tone which lightened my heart. Your eyes speak of kindness which can be rarely seen from other people. It speaks of sincerity. Above all you are handsome. A whole package in one.

I got to like you, even more, when Crash landing on you was shown on Netflix. My friends and fellow teachers are now laughing at me. For several years they have been urging me to watch K-dramas, I was never moved but coming back from Korea I became so addicted to it just because of you. I am a late bloomer when it comes to that.

Now, I can read hangeul, and understand some of the Korean words. And I promise myself I will be going back to Korea and walk the path where you shoot some of your K-dramas. Oh well, how I wish I could have that genie to give me my wish. To see you in person and have a picture together with you and have it signed. You made my old heart feel brand new.

Back then I never appreciated going to Korea but now I cant wait to go back. Curse this pandemic..lol. I wish everything will be ok.

I also wish you lots of happiness and contentment in your personal life. I know you are a good person and watching the videos with you and Son Ye Jin on it, I know you love her a lot. May God bless you and strengthen your love to be able to surpass the trials in your relationship.

Your fan from the Philippines,
Maria

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/02/03/the-filipino-teacher-sent-a-touching-letter-to-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-hope-they-have-happy-endding/

*** Nam Hye Yeon revealed that Son Ye Jin wanted Hyun Bin to call her ‘noona’ but Hyun Bin called her ‘Son Ye Jin-sshi’. She's a Reporter, Son Ye Jin’s best friend. She shared a lot about the love story of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin right after the two confirmed their dating. The couple are the same age but, Son Ye Jin was born before him. As far as I remember - In an interview with W Korea magazine, he was asked: “Son Ye Jin was born earlier than you, so she is your noona …” He quickly answered, “There will never be  such a thing.”  :Pandabulous:

• Like 1

15 K-Drama Hugs That Melted Our Hearts

Admittedly, when watching a K-drama the first kiss scene is heavily anticipated, however, a hug scene can be just as impactful, intimate, and vulnerable. There are many types to be admired — back hugs, run hugs, lift hugs, reunion hugs, and more — and they have the power to make our hearts soar with butterflies or swell with tears. Fortunately, as the K-drama world continues to deliver excellent romances and relationships with every new show, there are many hugs that have wiggled their way into our hearts. Here are some of our favorite K-drama hug scenes.

Warning: spoilers for dramas below.

Yoon Se Ri & Ri Jung Hyuk in “Crash Landing On You”

“Crash Landing On You” employs the star-crossed lovers trope so brilliantly, there are a plethora of embraces that pull at your heartstrings. The story follows the journey of Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin), a North Korean soldier, trying to help Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin) return safely to South Korea. Although their plans succeed, Jung Hyuk eventually travels to South Korea to protect Se Ri from Jo Chul Kang (Oh Man Seok). Eventually, he is caught and must be returned to North Korea with the rest of his troops. As he crosses over the border to be arrested, destined to leave without saying goodbye to his true love, Se Ri comes running up to him. He brazenly crosses back over to South Korea where the pair embrace.

hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-crash-landing-on-you

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s chemistry is phenomenal in this scene. Even though guns are raised and tensions are high, these two only have eyes for the other. You can feel their worry and heartbreak as they hold each other tightly before parting to assure each other how much they love one another and that they’ll meet again.

(skipped unrelated....)

credit : soompi news