[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rose_liana

Anticipating Shinhwa Broadcast New Episode Next! with kids!!!!

[8.4.12][Ji Hye Twitter] Last week, Jihye participated in Shinhwa Broadcast. Jihye's favourite Hyesungie oppa sent a message saying that he will buy my food next time ^^

kidshyesung.jpg

One more ^^

kidseric.jpg

Credit: @Mjh_050411 and @Shinhwa_updates at twitter

more pics! Shinhwa with kids name Gabriel and Ariel ^^

kids1co.jpg

kids2q.jpg

kids3v.jpg

kids4.jpg

kids5x.jpg

kids6u.jpg

Credit: http://blog.naver.com/yoo6722?Redirect=Log&logNo=80157427272

The rating for Shinhwa Broadcast episode 4 increase again from 1.035 in episode 3 to 1.113 (TNS rating) :) :) :)

Fighting Shinhwa! the show should maintain above 1 which its consider high for cable station ^^

Thank you for it.

Shinhwa Fighting!!!

OMG, next episode gonna be AWESOME for sure!!! Shinhwa Documentary???!!

Scenes from bed and shower? omo~ where else we can get this kind of show beside Shinhwa Broadcast??!!!

HAHAHA i'm so hyper right now! can't wait for next episode! another week to wait -_-

Preview On Next Week Episode!!!

BED and SHOWER SCENE!!!! O_O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rhzmqaod2M&feature=youtu.be

when I saw the kid photo last week I thought one with kids would be up next (EP.05).... but I take the Shinhwa documentary any day... though not sure if the general public may fare out XDD

Due to lack of time, they cut out the gum spitting contest. Very disappointing. I was so looking forward to it.

awh that's a bummer cus that gum spitting looks hilarious!

I can see the put the female staff on RicJinSung team and a male staff on WanMinDy but why didn't they us the same pet at the very end? hahahah

It was so funny when the little piggy started to go back! It was more funny because they didn't put the same pet. Whoever go to the box had the first chance of picking the box so if Minwoo chose the other box, they could have lost again...just like they were first at the relay race but Dongwan couldn't bite the cookie! LOL! It's hilarious team split same 3 times!

Junjin, Eric, and Hyesung thought they were being smart and chose female staff because they thought there was possibility that they might have to carry someone in the race so they chose a female staff who will be light in weight. However, it backfired on them when it was the female staff who had to carry one of them for the race! LOL!

when I saw the kid photo last week I thought one with kids would be up next (EP.05).... but I take the Shinhwa documentary any day... though not sure if the general public may fare out XDD

awh that's a bummer cus that gum spitting looks hilarious!

I can see the put the female staff on RicJinSung team and a male staff on WanMinDy but why didn't they us the same pet at the very end? hahahah

Hi!! Welcome to THE BEST variety show thread  :D . Jk, jk, but it's still awesome though! Hmm, I don't know if there's any hardsubbed download's available yet. You might want to check the very first page to see the RAW and softsub downloads ^_^ , but if you're looking for hardsubs I don't think those are available by our subbers just yet, you'll have to wait.

There's a soft sub? ohmy.gif w00t.gif, does it have the episode 2 or the recent ones? ^__^

Anticipating Shinhwa Broadcast New Episode Next! with kids!!!!

[8.4.12][Ji Hye Twitter] Last week, Jihye participated in Shinhwa Broadcast. Jihye's favourite Hyesungie oppa sent a message saying that he will buy my food next time ^^

*quoted image*

One more ^^

*quoted image*

Credit: @Mjh_050411 and @Shinhwa_updates at twitter

more pics! Shinhwa with kids name Gabriel and Ariel ^^

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Credit: http://blog.naver.co...gNo=80157427272

w00t.gif I love Shinhwa with kids! I have been thinking of them being in Hello Baby! haha, but seeing them with kids here is making me all happy ^_^

Guest ontheroad

jus wanted this post to go up in the forum.... hehe... the 4th episode was hilarious..... for an hour I was laughing every second.... these guys are jus too much fun and made for each other....it is so adorable to see how Andy will forever b the baby of the group even when he is like 31.... seein dongwan tieing his shoe-laces was such a sweet moment...... cannot wait for next episode... already suffering from Shinhwa withdrawal syndrome 

Guest rose_liana

jus wanted this post to go up in the forum.... hehe... the 4th episode was hilarious..... for an hour I was laughing every second.... these guys are jus too much fun and made for each other....it is so adorable to see how Andy will forever b the baby of the group even when he is like 31.... seein dongwan tieing his shoe-laces was such a sweet moment...... cannot wait for next episode... already suffering from Shinhwa withdrawal syndrome 

I agree about Andy!! when he's with members, he's like forever maknae. I was thinking, is this the same guy who create TennTop? LOL

And he's nothing like 31 yeas old man, he's act like 5 lol well other members like 7 HAHA

sure! its will be great for us, the fans but we don't know how the public will receive and reaction to that..btw, i heard they will do prank or something? but don't know on who?on their manager perhaps? HAHA totally can't wait!

sb1h.jpg

OMG!! too cute!!!!!!!!

sb2r.jpg

sb3h.jpg

sb4hz.jpg

sb5r.jpg

sb6r.jpg

sb7t.jpg

LOL what Dongwan do in woman's toilet???

sb9ac.jpg

sb91.jpg

sb92.jpg

sb93.jpg

sb94.jpg

HAHAHA crajeee really crajeee! XDD

sb95.jpg

Guest rose_liana

Now fanart from ShinhwaChangjo!

HAHAHA this is how Shinhwa's 10th Album cover look like? trolls!

shcjtroll.jpg

Shinhwa Cartoon~ how cute! Dw's and Eric's pose,Hyesung with his monkey doll, Minwoo and Junjin with their own animal, and Andy for the win! XD

shcjcartoon.jpg

credit as tagged!

Guest dontknock

Just watched ep 4 and I can say that I have never laughed as much as I did watching it. I am so glad that Andy won *bias :P... He owned the rest with his terrifying transformation :P

And gosh I can't wait for the next ep now!!! It seems that somebody tried to enter a female's toilet :P Can't wait!!! I hope Shinhwa Broadcast continues to increase inthe ratings!!!!

Guest m@m@cit@

the cartoons are so cute and funny... i loved minwoo holding that piggy and dongwan's chair split was so funny. cant wait for the next ep.

Has anyone download an episode 1 subbed from Shia&Reagy yet? I'm trying to download the last two parts (5 & 6) on Indowebster but man, the speed is freakin' slow! I only managed to download 132 kb out of 233 mb for a hour! :ph34r: I'm hoping if someone can download it then reupload it on other hosts like JumboFiles or others beside Indowebster and please, no YouTube files... :crazy:

edit; For many hours, I still haven't gotten up to 1 mb at all. :mellow:

@kitkat : if i'm not mistaken indowebster is for indonesia's location only, coz i dont have any issue downloading from IDWS, the speed can reach 100ish kbps/s

CMIIW

anyway, just watched ep.04...my cheeks are really hurt bcoz of too much laughing!! that hand fancing was soooooo hilarious, andy was supeerrr creepy LOOOL

especially that lil piggy, OMG it's so cute, i couldnt stop laughing coz when the piggy almost reach the finish line, suddenly it turned around the opposite way, then WanMinDy were busy told that piggy to go the other way, maybe the piggy was confused which way that i have to go?? LOOL

can't wait for the next episode!!! cant for the rest of the subs too

@LdZzz, can you reupload it for us? I seriously wanted to archive that files. :tears:

Haha~ I actually was being anxious what did Junjin get in that blue box then it turned out it's guinea pig! I ROFL really hard like in 4-5 am, unintentionally woke up my roommate's mother who slept here for a night. :lol:

Guest teukiie

New to the Shinhwa fandom :D Hello~ 

Oh my gosh, I've only watched the first episode and I love it already! Trying to prevent myself from watching the rest, but I seriously can't help it anymore :C Ah, they are too funny T_T

@LdZzz, can you reupload it for us? I seriously wanted to archive that files. :tears:

Haha~ I actually was being anxious what did Junjin get in that blue box then it turned out it's guinea pig! I ROFL really hard like in 4-5 am, unintentionally woke up my roommate's mother who slept here for a night. :lol:

@kitkat : i havent downloaded it yet sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

but if u want, actually u can download it from youtube, u just have to use Internet Download Manager (IDM)

but if i finish downloading ep.1 i'll try upload it again :) :)

@teukii : welcome welcome

u have to watche EVERY variety shows with Shinhwa in it, they're just super hilarious :lol: :lol:

Guest wasabii_soo

after watching ep4

OMG, is that ANDY? LOOOL the members really did let all out on this show! daebakkkkkk!

can't wait for more :D

@LdZzz, actually I'm aware of downloading the streaming videos but I'd rather have an original file that's already provided by the fansub. ;) I tried requesting the fansub, apparently they removed my post so I assumed they most likely aren't going to do it. :tears:

@teukiie, yeah~ I was just like you when I discovered Shinhwa in their early years. You have to watch every variety shows they had appeared on with or without subs. B) I think you better start with X-man & Love Letter for every beginners. :wub:

@wasabii_soo, I know! But Wannie seems tired, though... :huh: Nonetheless, this episode is just ultimately daebak! :lol:

Archived