[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

Just watched episode 3 and I almost pissed in my pants. Sigh poor Hyesung, he looked so vulnerable before Junjin's powerful martial arts skills lol. The irony...

^ I know, right? But what is this joy? LOL

JTBC120331HDTVH264720p-WITH21-04-10.jpg

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rose_liana

i saw some Korean fan tweet that the rating of Shinhwa Broadcast ep 3 increase again!!

last week 0.8++ and TNS rating of episode 3 is 1.035!!! its a cable station. >1 rating is consider high rating.

i hope next week will increase some more..just watching from the preview, i know is gonna be one hilarious episode too XD

^That's really great to hear the ratings went up again!

The highlight of episode 3 for me is Eric and Minwoo's fight. I was on the floor laughing from Minwoo's random kungfu and flying kicks and kiss attack on Andy. I didn't understand what he was saying, but he looked like he was imitating the animated characters in those kung fu arcade games LOL

edit - I apologize if I'm updating the first post haphazardly...kinda busy lately...^^

Guest rose_liana

I finished the ep3. It's so funny. I don't know Korean but they made me laugh.

I hope Andy get well soon. I think he had the backache before recording this ep.

Andy had hold his pain for Shinhwa comeback..actually he had suffered back pain over years -_-.

i was worried actually about Andy's condition considering all Shinhwa members play so rough in Shinhwa Broadcast.

i hope he's fine..

and now Hyesung too is having knee injury..i wonder what theme they will recording for the next episode after Special Olympic episode end..

because this show is Shinhwa show..Shinhwa Show without Hyesung is not gonna be same again.

but, i believe they'll (PD+Shinhwa) think and find a way~ ^^

http://www.koreaboo.com/index.html/_/general/shinhwa-presses-on-with-performances-despite-in-r14121

Edit:

Jen i agree.. the highlight of ep 3 indeed our RicMin CEOs fight lol me too, don't understand but i thought he was imitating character in Dragon Ball or something..haha Minwoo, that dorks poke members butt and kissing Andy to win the game.. indeed a creative boy, but in cruel way lol

^I know! At the end, the way Eric came out of that battle was hilarious and pitiful-looking. The poking butt reminds me of the Shinhwa X-Man Germany with KHD. Minwoo plays dirty all the time LOL and he's always doing body gags. I felt so sorry for the shorties team. On the last relay, I was like "no way are they gonna beat RicJinSyung" They did their best though haha. I wonder what they will do for episode 5 as well, and what kind of ideas kfans have been pitching for in the suggestion forum.

What would you guys like to see on the show since it varies weekly? I know it's old, but I kind of want to see the return of the "of course" game with Shinhwa members or some kind of psychological warfare...though I'm not sure how that would work. They know each other too well that it's hard for subtlety lol.

Guest wasabii_soo

OMG! I couldn't wait for the subs because I'm too addicted to this. XD

I must say, only 3 episodes have aired, but I loved it more than Running MAn. Now imagine if they ever go on Running Man. THAT would be AWESOME <3 Anyhow! Back to this show

Episode 3 had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe LOL! Anyway, I'm so happy the ratings went up and hope it'll go up more as the show airs (probably will because Shinhwa are awesomeee )

As for game suggestions, I would really like to see the Horse game from X-men (i don't know if anyone remembers)

Mama bird was treated like a rag doll when fighting with baby bird.

The fight between the CEOs is absolutely hilarious! Minwoo with his random kung fu moves pawns!

Eric being Hyesung's best neighbour LOL! Ricsung <3

Thank you for the download link and also Youtube links. :D Wondering how Hyesung would be able to participate in the show in the future episode with him being injured. =( And Andy too. >.<

and now Hyesung too is having knee injury..i wonder what theme they will recording for the next episode after Special Olympic episode end..

because this show is Shinhwa show..Shinhwa Show without Hyesung is not gonna be same again.

but, i believe they'll (PD+Shinhwa) think and find a way~ ^^

http://www.koreaboo....spite-in-r14121

They can always~ play "Win Prince Pilgyo's Heart" XP

Guest WitchGoddess

lol! What the MC said to Minwoo: "I see you like the Napoleon of Kpop. If we measure you from the ground up you're short, but from the sky down you're tall"

Guest kriza09

Eric: U have an angelic voice

Hyesung: U are the best rapper in the world.

Eric: You r my best fren.

Hyesung: U r my best neighbour

Eric: I love u! *Hugs*

I almost forgot they live one floor away!!! So most probably they drive everywhere together.. hahah...

About Shinhwa appearing on Running Man... I just hope there's nothing between them and SBS, them not having any comeback stage on Inkigayo is kind of weird to me...

Guest Richelle_Mun

I almost forgot they live one floor away!!! So most probably they drive everywhere together.. hahah...

About Shinhwa appearing on Running Man... I just hope there's nothing between them and SBS, them not having any comeback stage on Inkigayo is kind of weird to me...

Actually, they moved LOL. Hyesung moved to a new place and found Eric also moved to a house next to his. So now they are side-by-side neighbors LMAO.

Guest WitchGoddess

Actually, they moved LOL. Hyesung moved to a new place and found Eric also moved to a house next to his. So now they are side-by-side neighbors LMAO.

That's hilarious! I guess Eric couldn't stay away from Hyesung.

They can always~ play "Win Prince Pilgyo's Heart" XP

^^ I like that idea!~ Haha. The prince and the pauper~s haha.

Awe I love RicSyung!!

From the sound of everyone, I feel like ep 3 is gonna be epic! *off to watch :D *

Guest ontheroad

OMG..feel like want to hug you LOL because i feel the same too!

hehe....  they jus know how to hab fun!!!!!  so jealous of their friendship and sense of humour....  someone should sub this show regularly..... moments like this I so wish I knew Korean!! 

I am so glad that this forum is active.... even though I am a new fan I really want to support Shinhwa with my heart and soul.... they are jus amazing!!!! cannot wait for the next episode... faces smeared with black ink.... hehe.... it sud b so much fun to watch.... what new tricks is Minwoo gonna employ this time to win??? .... lol.... now I understand why members said "you will the one going rough with everyone" on the first episode when Minwoo said " Let's not be rough wid each other"...  hehe..... the BGM when Jun Jin and Hye Sung hugged was too epic... rofl.... 

Archived