[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

Guest battleuphoria

Haha, battleuphoria I tried to hold back too, but I couldn't anymore so I had to watch them RAW. When subs do come out I'll be watching them again and be laughing again hehe.

hahahahahaha i already have this feeling i can't stand waiting for the subtitles anymore. with all the gifs of the third episode showing. and i'm having a 5-day holiday the day after tomorrow... hhhmmm this one makes me think if i should control more. haha

OMG! shinhwa with kids will be the next? this is certainly reliving the old shinhwa memories that i have. these guys are so amazingly well with their personality and their acts when they are together. shinhwa is definitely different when around each other's company. ahaha

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahaha i already have this feeling i can't stand waiting for the subtitles anymore. with all the gifs of the third episode showing. and i'm having a 5-day holiday the day after tomorrow... hhhmmm this one makes me think if i should control more. haha

5-day holiday! That sounds really good right now haha...

Hi guys new fan here. can't wait for sat and whatever else comes before it

OH YEA, NEW FAN! Hi there hehe!

Guest rose_liana

YAY!! new fan!! welcome on board ramyunfave :)

btw, i watch the episode again! and more gifs!!! of Episode 3!

Minwoo's Illigal Strike LOL *arghhh, I LOVE HIM*

on Eric:

tumblr_m1u9q4MYQl1qc8d3w.gif

---

on Hyesung (M wasn’t even the actual opponent):

tumblr_m1u9sgl9tN1qc8d3w.gif

---

on Andy:

tumblr_m1u9tdfiEs1qc8d3w.gif

----

and the ‘special illegal strike’ a.k.a best/worst (depends how you see it)

The crotch attack on Junjin!!

tumblr_m1u9vlD17F1qc8d3w.gif

Tags: minwoo eric hyesung andy junjin shinhwa shinhwa broadcast ep 3 i actually had second thoughts of posting this gif set because it's quite embarrassing.. but then again this is funny as heck lol dev's shinhwa gifs idk anymore i give up.. they are the best... variety kings for sure shinhwa

taken from and credit: http://devastatic.tumblr.com/post/20338650365/minwoos-illegal-strikes

ARGHHH!! why Saturday not here already???

Guest luckykat

man ep 3 requires no subtitles at ALL!! :D :D it was just TOO HILARIOUS...I feel sorry to my parents for laughing like crazy at 4 in the morning....but I just couldn't help it :P

Oh my goodness, rose_liana, those gifs are hilarious! The part when M attacked Hyesung had me laughing so hard because his expression was just to-die-for. The one that got me going: :blink: "Did Minwoo just do what I though he did?" was that last gif! I replayed it a couple times to see if he actually hit it! Haha. I don't know if Minwoo did it on purpose or not, but it was hilarious haha.

Dongwan got lucky on this, next time he'll be the first hehe.

Guest rose_liana

Guest ramyunfave

Is hyesung supposed to be a clown? lol. he's going all-out in trying to make sure people forget he's one of the more saner members of shinhwa

Guest blaxx

Hi Guys! Just wanna check, do you guys have problems with Ep.3 audio for 720? My sounds trippy...all jumbled up fast!

Hi Guys! Just wanna check, do you guys have problems with Ep.3 audio for 720? My sounds trippy...all jumbled up fast!

i had that same problem. open it using media player classic, it worked for me :rolleyes:

Guest blaxx

i had that same problem. open it using media player classic, it worked for me :rolleyes:

I'm using iMac and finally got it to work by using DivX Plus. Thanks! GOM & VLC don't work at all~

FYI for MAC users~

Guest ramyunfave

Two days to go...i can't stand this waiting time. I think i already watched ep 3 5 times and i still laugh every time!

Guest ramyunfave

i'm so depressed right now. i need my shinhwa broadcast fix. only shinhwa can bring me out of the sadness brought about by them not winning on mnet.

Guest ramyunfave

^^ That Mnet thing, is it what we've been voting for last week?? I thought they won the poll? :unsure: Hmm...weird, but that's ok as long as they're still performing right :) ?

I think they won the online voting, but then that's just 10% of the ranking score. oh well, today's another day. fighting shcj!

Archived